[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What other forums and websites do you visit for /x/ related things?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-05-17-09-24-36-188574900.jpg (5 KB, 374x48) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-17-09-24-36-188574900.jpg
5 KB, 374x48
What other forums and websites do you visit for /x/ related things? Pic related for me
>>
>>17701886
wasnt godlike production a proven dissinfo site?
>>
I don't usually call people shills and such but GLP is fucking filled with shills. Certain trigger words get you instantly banned, too.
>>
>>17701886
>>17702034
if I post certain dreams or stories about how Young Thug/Tom Brady is the antichrist, I get banned too, or my posts deleted.

I think the mods here are lizards as well as many of the posters as they seem to have a hivemind against certain topics and always keep the demon summoning threads alive, meanwhile telling people who believe in spirituality while still having Faith to "take their meds"
>>
I got banned three years ago. (No idea why) You think they've unbanned me?
>>
>>17701909
same with lunatic outpost.

All conspiracy sites are shit these days.
>>
>>17702045
>I think the mods here are lizards
take your meds
>>
>>17702740
That's because these days the conspiracy theories are the disinfo
>>
>>17701886
When I go to visit the site it says I'm banned, which is strange because I had never previously been there. That was a while ago now.
>>
>>17702045
antichrist finally makes it to earth...better spend most his life playing football. that'll show em
>>
>>17701886
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

This.
>>
>>17701886
i really liked the ufo.tv and ufo channel, but they seem to be down for some time now.
>>
>>17701886
It's very pro trump. And at one point they were pushing people to embrace the confederate flag.

Most conspiracies I see are about Cern, coming economic collapse, or some Rapture date setter. Everything else is just kind of pro-right news or how they hate nigs.
so its an off brand /pol/
>>
>>17701886
Social experiment site. Gate keeping, etc. it's pretty worthless for real info, unless you like sifting through mass amounts of disinfo for a grain of truth
>>
>>17701886
>x related stuff
>on the social fuckbook internet

it#s like thinking you would find a real ufo video on jewtube.

anon, just stay away from the manufactured clear net. It's been proofen to be cancer, driven by PR.
>>
Above top secret is mostly bs but sometimes it has an interesting discussion
>>
>>17705726
>sometimes
only sometimes. As far as i know it is a shill hub. I can't remember exactly but i think it was a former astronaut who called out the mods on ATS. A little shitstorm went on.

Disclouse.tv is also just a mainstream machine, the forum has some nice discussion but thats it, also, mods there are faggots.

Most topics you see here or over at 8 you will never see on websites like op is searching for. Even here are threads about 'alice mirror test', 'jurassic park case' or 'mandela effect' constantly deleted.
>>
>>17705736

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg1

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread876881/pg1

yeah these are the only two worthwhile threads i can remember but they where very interesting
>>
I've done glp,lop, avalon pretty much every CT site on the web, the only one with high level info and discussion is www.nrgiseternal.com.
>>
I've done all the CT sites www.nrgiseternal.com is by far the best.
>>
Used to poke around there on occasion. Watching the insane over-the-top reaction of the crazies to every little thing is good to pass time.

Then I found out their paid members can delete posts within their own threads. Impossible to even have an entertaining argument on a sight that allows people to pay for the right to moderate response to their own delusions.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.