[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serial Murder and the Alchemical Great Work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: HRDBK_True_1.jpg (739 KB, 950x1457) Image search: [Google]
HRDBK_True_1.jpg
739 KB, 950x1457
In 2009 and 2010, I tripfagged here, and the wonders of 4chan's /x/ proved my gateway into true esotericism and occult experiences. I wish to provide that same gateway for others. /x/philes, my novel will be free for the next 4 days and I wished to make you aware of it, for its pages mark my nigrido and contain a wealth of alchemical and esoteric symbolism, conscious and unconsciously applied; my albedo is on the horizon and is coming along well in the midst of intense study, though I would appreciate any psychic energy provided by the reading of my work, for regardless of whether or not one leaves a review, I believe any time spent reading a piece of fiction gives it a little power. To that end, DELILAH, MY WOMAN will be free for 4 days. Though it is ostensibly the story of a serial killing artist's love triangle with a girl who is practically the embodiment of his anima and a mysterious older woman, those with a trained eye may see the beginnings of more.

https://www.amazon.com/Delilah-My-Woman-M-Sullivan-ebook/dp/B013CVY9NW?ie=UTF8&qid=1463413483&ref_=tmm_kin_swatch_0&sr=8-1

And a summary for those unwilling to click the link:

>A work which beckons the reader into complicity with his own inner demons, DELILAH, MY WOMAN, M. F. Sullivan's debut novel, tells the story of Richard Vasko, a troubled artist whose pursuit of fulfillment unravels down a depraved and bloody path. Obsessed by two women–the mysterious Susan Sinclair, and the effervescent Delilah Delacroix–as well as the morphing vision of his masterpiece, Richard must struggle to reconcile his quest for perfection with the reality of impermanence. A tragic exploration of the relationship between art, the artist, and its audience, DELILAH, MY WOMAN is sure to leave a lasting impression in those who dare to intimately know the mind of a serial killer, and delight those craving an altogether different sort of love story.
>>
>>
>>17701877
I'll say this: your character naming skills are horrendous, and if you wrote the summary and introduction to the author yourself, you definitely have something up your ass. But I will give it a read and wait to judge.
>>
After reading the first ten pages I'll say that you've definitely got something going for you, but your language is way too flamboyant, nearing pretentious. It's pretty obvious that you like Nabokov.
>>
>>17701891
Ha-ha, well, the character is pretty pretentious, so please don't confuse my voice for Richard's. I'm glad you're enjoying it, though! Please read at least the first act; I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.
>>
Anyway, I'll remove my trip now--thank you, /x/philes, if you take the time to read at all! I sincerely hope you all enjoy it. I really think it's up your collective alleys--/x/ was like a third parent to me, so some of you had ought to find something to like in it.
>>
>>17701896
I will absolutely read the first act before making any proper judgments. Might send you an email afterwards.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.