[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible that the idea of gigalomaniac exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: jh64523re3r45yh.jpg (63 KB, 1920x1589) Image search: [Google]
jh64523re3r45yh.jpg
63 KB, 1920x1589
Is it possible that the idea of gigalomaniac exist?
>>
Half the human population are gigalomaniacstill. We call them, "women."
>>
>>17701781
women were never convinced in the first place that they were inferior, and in spite of feminism, the revenge women got when you took off their collars, the remnants still present today in the form of spending billions on cosmetics and the like just to please males

but oh yeah, a refusal to take personal responsibility for everything, a failing marriage=her fault, men becoming complacent weak shadows of men from prior generations=her fault, failing to attract a woman=her fault

yeah nah, you're the gigalomaniacs. go back to jerking off your fellow mgtow in your echo chambers, fagstick. don't forget to use your tears as lube.
>>
>>17701742
>the idea of gigalomaniac

clearly the idea of it exists, since this thread exists and we can discuss the idea. Likewise we can discuss unicorns and tooth fairies because the idea of those things exist as well.

whether or not it gigalomania exists in the real world is a different question.
>>
>>17701805
>>>tumblr
>>
>>17701742
Isn't a gigalomaniac just a more extreme version of a meglamaniac? If so then yes. Toni Robbins, Obama, Bush, Ghandi, MLK, the pope, really any massive public figure that has a persuasive view. If you mean a mystic mind controlling being, well we'll just have to wait for the old ones to awaken. But they just want our sanity and fleshy husks.
>>
>>17701805
lol woman r faggz
>>
Thanks for the answers, i found the topic very interesting but it becomes more interesting when you relate this with some cospiracies like the simulated reality. That was the point i was looking for.

>>17701943
OP here, you're right, i was talking about the real world, sorry about the vage question.
>>
this thread is a fucking train wreck.
>>
>>17701805

> Failing marriage = her fault

Plenty of cheating stacies out there
>>
>>17701805

>the revenge women got when you took off their collars

Yeah, like in the 50s, where everyone had a role in society. The woman to watch children, cook, clean the house, while the man go to work. Such horrible times, uh? Poor women, always been oppressed. They had to register for draft during two WW and a conflict in one of the most shittiest place in earth aka 'Nam... no wait, those were men. But they always did the most phisically difficult jobs like miner and... no wait, those were also always been men.

Not to mention that in the majority of divorces the child custody goes to women, and the man still has also to pay alimony.
Born with a vagina is the luckiest thing that could happen to someone. (well of course, we're always talking about western countries here)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.