[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about youtubers that are into cconspiracys? http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 989879875.jpg (247 KB, 1085x537) Image search: [Google]
989879875.jpg
247 KB, 1085x537
Can we talk about youtubers that are into cconspiracys?
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVigilantChristian/videos
I listen to this christian kid a lot. he seems to know what could be going on. A lot about the new age moment and how its bullshit. aside from being brainwashed by organized religion. Religious opnions matter. but when your fucking prancing around telling trans people how to live there lives it seems people just choose whatever fits there bias.
>>
>>17701667
As if anybody really knows whats going on anymore.
Besides the usual misunderstandings and sad attempts to fix something that began to break only during the fixing process.

Nobody is going to fix anything, nobody has the truth, everyone is going to sell you some kind of bullshit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFXME76U61Y
>>
Yep special in youtube or other dubious forum
>>
File: 1462525192729.jpg (48 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
1462525192729.jpg
48 KB, 1057x611
>>17701673
Giving up like that and not striving to find the truth is not going to get you any closer to th achievement.
Its our duty to find the truth.
>>
>>17701687
>striving to find the truth
See, this is exactly where you are going completely wrong.
You have that notion and many others do to, what tells me that its a long time until you guys will hold any truth at all in your own hand.
And as soon as you do it will be gone again.

If you want truth, then look.

But no. You people have to make an abstract "thing" out of it. Something that one can have for himself.

That is indeed quite stupid.
>>
>>17701711
>>If you want the truth then look
Das what I was sayin mane
>>
File: tzcDzIn.jpg (216 KB, 660x880) Image search: [Google]
tzcDzIn.jpg
216 KB, 660x880
>>17701667
Hi, i'm fucking surprised Americans are so religious. New age is just a bunch of edgy manchilds with pleasant pseudo-scientific theories inspired by Naruto, but if you're willingly listening to that crazy ass motherfucking bitch in the video you're twice as bad, js.
>>
>>17701778
And why do you think hes crazy?
>>
>>17701748
Well, do you have to "strive" to look?
Is it a battle for you to step back and observe?

Then yes I understand your point. A real dilemma.
Happens to many people. It's a common diease held up by the people themselfes.

Truth is not a "Thing".
If you search for it you will never find it, because one "truth" leads to another, and this cycle is endless and ever changing. Just like life itself.
Life is Truth.
Only that life is fact and truth an idea.

Doesn't matter if you have the truth when all you do is spread hysteria.
Live well and you are as truthful as it can get.
Everything else is distortion in many gradations.
>>
>>17701784
Well in the first place The Vigilant Christian has a beef with the Creationist Cat, now that aside.

This guy establishses a lot of rapport with his hands and voice and he's NOT dumb, which is suspicious seeing how retarded and sensationalist his video titles are. Another egocentric charlatan using religion to get some cash and minions, cause that guy doesn't believe what he's saying (and i fucking wonder why someone would).
>>
>>17701795
>why anyone would
Somepeople are very lonely and bored
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.