[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide by magic ritual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
How would you do it /x/?
>>
>>17701474
Well that depends.

Do you want to be alive afterwards or not?
>>
A magical cannister of helium
>>
File: red.jpg (43 KB, 564x391) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
43 KB, 564x391
>>17701476
what are my options?

also red pill me on the red dragon...can i find a copy?
>>
isn't seppuku or hari/kari about what level of heaven you'll be sent to after doing the deed.

Like the first cut is across the body, but you're suppose to finish off going up the chest, the further up your chest the blade is the higher you place in heaven will be.

suicide bombers get turned into martyrs all the time.

if its a magic ritual , and its pagan it would proabably have to inovle the four elements or something.

all at once.
>>
>>17701499
from what i understand the whole bushido thing was made up..samurai had no such code or a very basic one, being paid mercs.

suicide bombing is more fanaticism which is not what i'm looking for. I'm looking to see some shit besides my leg fly off
>>
>>17701487
1. Die and be dead.
2. Die and come back to life.
3. Die and be resurrected by someone else.
4. Die and move on. (Possibly to another reality.)
5. Die but exist in a limbo state between life and death for all eternity. (Possibly in infinite agony.)

#2 generally means Lich powers.
>>
File: th3t1M315N0w34.jpg (153 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
th3t1M315N0w34.jpg
153 KB, 720x480
HOW TO FILES: http://www.depressed.net/suicide/
>>
>>17701535
can we do five without the infinite agony?

if not 4 is a go ..2 sounds far too roleplay for me
>>
>>17701540
The state between 4 and 5 is the natural result of death. You can kill yourself normally to trigger one of those. Aim for the astral if you can.
>>
>>17701567
what if someone else can resurrect but in a method where i remember nothing? would that just take some puffer fish powder?
>>
>>17701575
Nobody alive today can raise the dead. Chances are your corpse will rot to dust long before the age of magic's return.
>>
>>17701580
or I locate the Black Pullet right?
>>
>>17701594
I thought you were trying to avoid #2.
>>
File: witchcraft-and-wicca-catalog-2.jpg (116 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft-and-wicca-catalog-2.jpg
116 KB, 400x400
>>17701614
well 2 seems unlikely as almost all the Library was lost

I mean it's a bit too late in my life to gain access to any of Honorius's stash

where should i start looking? I have a death wish after all so getting lost in some forgotten desert hell hole is not out of the question
>>
>>17701621
>where should i start looking?
For ways to die? You don't need magic for that. You can die pretty much anywhere you want. Even in the middle of a city if that suits you. The only use for magic in invoking your own death would be in contracting yourself to some entity from the great beyond.
>>
>>17701629
well let me rephrase this then

How do i Die in pursuit of immortality?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.