[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The relation between the occult and quantum physics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
I know/believe there is a true relationship between quantum physics and the occult that creates our reality...

I've just recently came to terms with the reality of this in my spiritual growth....

Can you please share with me your thoughts, opinions, videos, articles, images, stories, beliefs,anything... on this subject and there relationship to each other?

Thank you so much. It would mean a lot
>>
I think that Quantum Physics is science starting to understand spirituality, but it's not all the way there yet obviously.
>>
File: image.jpg (503 KB, 1160x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503 KB, 1160x798
>>17701065
You watched Through the Wormhole today
>>
My opinion is that they're completely unrelated and it's like trying to find a connection between electrical engineering and personal fetishes. Probably based on fundamental misunderstanding of what quantum mechanics is.
>>
>>17701193
/thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x270
>>17701065
You have began the path to understanding your matrix.

Mandala effects.
Schrödinger's cat.
Quantum immortality.
Quantum suicide.
Esoteric Nazism.
The Elders of Zion.
Freemasons.
The Black sun.
The Matrix of the Saturn cube.

Good luck buddy.

Try not to go crazy.
>>
>>17701169
Is this the middle ground between flat earth and concave earth theories?
>>
>>17701201
Flat earth and concave earth are mutually exclusive.

This picture is an attempt to explain some of the clear evidence that the earth is a globe, while being too big of a pussy to admit that it's a globe.

You should be able to spot several flaws in the model like, for example, if you go outside, you can't actually see South America from North America.

Note the descriptions. It's starting from the assumption that the Bible is literally true in its description of the Earth, and fucks with reality in order to try to make it all work, even though it doesn't.
>>
>>17701225
Shill.
>>
>>17701065
CERN
E
R
N
>>
>>17701199
Thanks :) I know its complex so I'm trying to understand it slowly and not force it... So that I can control it and do what's right as well
>>
>>17701199
If you have any advise as to how you yourself can control life and others... And help others by controlling this it would be helpful... I think it had a lot to do with "the law of attraction" and "where thoughts go, energy flows, results will show" I think it's simpler then some people make it... And takes concentration. I'm just trying to figure out the right way that works... If that makes sense
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.