[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idk,a thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1463180036212.gif (3 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1463180036212.gif
3 MB, 500x333
The truman show: a good comedy or a shortened down theory that we too are being watched and one day we'll find out and finally walk into the unknown abyss to fianly learn the truth?
>>
It's trying to get people to realize that reality/life might not be what they think it is.

It's not trying to make any specific claims about what reality ACTUALLY is though.
>>
>>17700913
I wasnt implying that any scientific evidence was being set down.im just saying that this movie is trying to say "maybe,just maybe,our lives arent is as what it seems." .thats the vibe i got from it.
>>
its unlikely but sometimes i think my life is being manipulated

literally nothing goes wrong for me, no matter how badly i fuck up everything seems to work out with no consequences

check this out, in February 2009 i got stuck in a snow drift in a blizzard driving on a back road at like 930 at night, within about 2 minutes a random truck showed up with tow straps and pulled me out

maybe im just lucky
>>
>>17700923
I get that vibe as well. What I mean is that in the movie he is being watched all the time. I'm not sure if the movie is implying that WE in the real world are being watched all the time. Only that our reality is not what it seems.
>>
>>17700908
I am certain that something is manipulating my life. Too many coincidences happen at certain points. I might just be crazy but I honestly don't care.
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
>>17700960
You're not crazy. The thing is... God is real and he's guiding everyone around like a massive sim city game. Many people know but don't want everyone to have proof because they're cashing in by exploiting others who are unaware.
They need to suffer for how badly they've ruined ruined so many.
>>
File: 1460687632527.png (547 KB, 873x873) Image search: [Google]
1460687632527.png
547 KB, 873x873
Life featuring:

the reoccurrence: a pattern of collapse occurs, and then a pattern of resurgence. it felt like an eternity.

the mirror: the world around me was a partial mirror of the dream i had. the pattern persisted. it persists to this day, thought it is hard to see sometimes. a pattern of things that defy probability. a series of coincidences that I just can not explain.

the gamblers: an infinite amount of people placing bets on things, talking about tv shows, debating weather or not god is real and what the implications would be if it were so.

the joke: in its simplest truth the universe is irony

the bet: the price of everything placed up as a wager for the value of nothing upon my lifes outcome

the game: in its simplest truth the universe is a game i am playing
>>
>>17700925
I've got way better luck than that and I don't even remotely think someone else is manipulating my life lol. Maybe me, somehow but not no Truman show type shit
>>
Weed is a hell of a drug
>>
>>17700999
>the price of everything placed up as a wager for the value of nothing upon my lifes outcome

well put
>>
>>17700980
Its not your place to judge though.

Free yourself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.