[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you know a way to speak with water spirits? I believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (304 KB, 600x946) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304 KB, 600x946
Do any of you know a way to speak with water spirits? I believe a local naiad or undine has become angry at the inhabitants of my community and I'd like to try and appease her.
>>
Meditade by the water for sum days i think, works with elementals.
>>
>>17700466
Just tell her to kill them all. Better for everyone.
>>
>>17700466
Kill yourself for your new age mysticism faggotry?
I don't know.
>>
>>17700473
Thanks pham.
>>17700480
Thought it was silly myself at first desu, but I began hearing human-like voices coming from the riverbed and I started having weird dreams after I swam in the river a month ago. I'm still pretty skeptical desu but it's worth checking out, even just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>17700480
Nature spirits aren't new age... They've always been around.

Op: Try blessing the water where you are with violet fire or pure light. You could also do it for the air, fire, and earth elementals as well.
>>
Samefag who told you to meditade here, theres some material about elementals in the Mega folder.
>>
File: 1368510713882.jpg (32 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1368510713882.jpg
32 KB, 400x267
>>17700466
Undines are NOT waifu material.
do NOT stick your penis in an undine.
Do NOT do it, or you will be famous and be expected to be monogamous.

Hell, for a modern person who inevitably gets seduced.

She'll drown you. and if she's a naiad, she's full of bad water spirit stds.
You don't want those kinds of crabs in your soul.
>>
File: coyote1.jpg (13 KB, 160x142) Image search: [Google]
coyote1.jpg
13 KB, 160x142
>>17700651
But if you can stay as friends, even though she's 100% perfect for you in every way, she will be helpful, nay, a boon that you can conquer any stormy sea with.
DON'T DICK HER. SHE IS THE PROVERBIAL FISH-WIFE, and she's eternal.
>>
>>17700466
First, commune with earth spirits (grain alcohol). Second, when appropriately wasted, locate her body of water. Third, give her the "gift of your body's water" to teach her who's boss.

...yes, that was sort of a Dune reference.
>>
That feeling you get when you feel "at one with the universe" after a successful meditation session or psychedelic trip? Seek that feeling, in a remote and ecologically healthy environment.
>>
>>17700466
Just leave offerings of food and shit in a wooden bowl near a forking in the stream/river. Do it every afternoon for a week or so and see if that works. Failing that, petition local council to build a dam and fuck it's shit right up.
>>
>>17700498
You're using desu wrong, wtf. When did 4chan create a bunch of losers that use desu wrong??
>>
Do you have proof that elementals or spirits exist ?
>>
well my technique is one that works with every kind of entity, but it would be very difficult if you are new to meditation and visualization. its pretty simple, get relaxed, close your eyes, and visualize the entity you wish to contact. now once you get an image of your target try to make it more real and clear. then you talk to it. a more advanced way is once you know their energy signature you can use it to slingshot yourself to their strongest manifestation. in other words go to them. man doing this has brought me to some crazy places. even further you can bring places to you as well. i digress. magick is a hell of a trip if you do it right
>>
>>17702415
How did you learn please ?
>>
Well, you can't speak with normal air, Undines can't hear things exhaled through air. Try taking a deep breath underwater and speaking to it that way, guaranteed results.
>>
>>17702462
Moshi-moshi, bait-sama !
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.