[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indigo Children or more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5
File: thDGLQ3444.jpg (8 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
thDGLQ3444.jpg
8 KB, 300x225
Hey x, new guy here that has something to share with you.I should start off by saying that all my life I've sorta been an outcast, even my parents said that I has different. I do have things to back it up, for example
1. My mom told me that when I was 3 I would tell her stories about my 3 dead siblings {they were miscarriages} and I told her their names and genders {side not, they died so early they couldn't tell what gender they were and my mom never mentioned this to me} she always brings this up to me
2. When I went to church the nuns always told my parents to watch me closely because I was special.
3. I've started visiting a small witchcraft shop and I've become close with the owner and her friend and both of them tell me to keep my eyes open and monitor my surroundings closely.
4. To end the list I have the most recent one
My mom's aboriginal friend told me that he could sense a protector in my path but he also said I could be an indigo child {I have no clue what an indigo child is}
but x I came to you to get your theories and responses
could there be something special with me or am i just crazy?
all responses welcome!
>>
How special is a wave in a vast ocean? That is about how special we are. The ego always wants to be special so it doesn't have to change anymore... But then shit happens, you resist, and then suffering begins.
>>
>>17700455
I worded this all wrong, I was just wondering if there was even a slight chance that I had some sort of psychic connection
>>
>>17700415
Whats a side not?
>>
>>17700513
side note
sorry I was typing really fast didn't catch my errors
>>
>>17700526
All good.....but did you mean to say you "have no no clue?" or "had no clue?" about indigo children? I had no idea what they were until it took me two seconds to google it.
>>
>>17700543
had no clue
fuck me man I need to check over things better
>>
>>17700415
So from what I've from my friend (raised in pagan family) an indigo child is like a low class demigod. Example, fae or fairies putting babies in people, perhaps God's or higher beings. Or just people with souls that aren't human. It's some weird Shit, but from your description and your supposed lack of knowledge in the ways of "indigo children" you might be.
>>
>>17700626
I'm planning on doing more research about this stuff cause I'm super confused and intrigued, also thanks for the first helpful reply
>>
File: IMG_20160508_230231.jpg (112 KB, 450x562) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_230231.jpg
112 KB, 450x562
>>17700661
Just remember m8, underestimate spooky Shit like this as much as possible. If you think it can hurt you, it can. If you think it has all the power of a hard boiled egg, then it probably does. Not a given rule, but with the "common" supernatural occurrences, that tends to be the case. If you are an indigo child and you're getting into this, start meditation a lot. Get your head in check and be one with yourself. First step to spook shit.
>>
>>17700680
thanks man, do you think it would be a good idea for me to play with psychic circles or Ouija boards or should I stay back from the shit?
>>
>>17700415
I suggest researching a thing called Keylontic Science as this is where I have heard the term "indigo children" before
>>
>>17700415
They all know you're a faggot before you do
>>
>>17700710
alright i'll start that right away
>>
>>17700689
Um... Kinda depends how interesting you want your life to be. I can't tell you anything about your capabilities or anything but try and ask around for people near you interested in stuff like that. Generally, if you're with other paranornally educated people you'll be safe as long as you don't try and summon beelzebub or something (reference to dumb guy that was on /x/ a few months ago, got rekt and is probably dead.)
>>
>>17700713
rude?
>>
>>17700716
I definitely won't be trying to summon any major guys, i'd rather not completely fuck up my life
>>
>>17700725
When the world goes to shit come to Washington in America. It'll be a while, but I feel the anonymity of this website can allow me to say whoever you are out there, might be necessary in Washington in the future.
>>
>>17700744
you aren't fucking with me are you?
>>
>>17700753
No. Why would I be? It sounds bullshit to me too, but that's the world right now man. Had too many opportunities when I thought what I was gonna say was bullshit and missed out.
>>
>>17700761
I'm keeping note of this shit, I'm honestly a little freaked out about this but I really shouldn't be
>>
>>17700774
I'm also keeping note of this. If we have the same thought about the other, we are freaking each other out and only half believing, not putting the weight of the world on it, but believing just enough to think heavy about it. That's the anonymity aspect. Any other questions?
>>
>>17700788
is there a way to find my purpose? like a spiritual journey or anything? I need closure
>>
>>17700794
Meditate and pay more attention to your dreams. Assuming you have supernatural potential it'll come to you. No such thing as coincidences with this sort of thing. Try being passionate about something, odds are you will use that passion to aide you in your personal quest, or maybe even a larger scheme quest.
>>
>>17700805
speaking of dreams, I normally don't have dreams or remember them I guess
>>
>>17700809
Try to remember them really hard if you can. They probably matter, and the fact you can't remember them might matter More.
>>
>>17700816
i'll start a dream journal to help me put.Maybe i'll uncover something
>>
>>17700840
Keep updating /x/, I'll remember your predicament.
>>
>>17700847
i'll update as much as I possibly can. but right now I've got to go I have work to catch up on.look out for updates
>>
File: the doc.jpg (27 KB, 460x453) Image search: [Google]
the doc.jpg
27 KB, 460x453
What's up /x/

So here's the deal, as a child I would always have premonitions in my sleep that were death related/tragic. I'd have strange bouts of deja vu and usually remember in a split second what I had seen in my dreams. From there, I would try to change what I was doing in an attempt to disrupt the timeline I had already foreseen.

It's strange, but when I was 2 or 3 I had premonitions of a red army and a blue armor in battle with cannons and rifles. (before I knew what the revolutionary war was) I would dream of the war often and when I got older, I found out that I lived in an area where the revolution war happened in NJ. (George Washington's retreat route)

I just wanted to say, what I've seen in my dreams aren't good. They're horrible. There's a war coming and it's going to hit the East Coast. Specifically NYC, 3 fighter jets are going to pelt the city. I'm not sure who it is, there will be an commercial jetliner that gets shot around 11am and crashes on rt 4 in NJ. The rest is kind of a blur, I am not sure what else I can scrounge up but they are the most memorable.

This may seem like a joke to some, but I believe it will happen very soon. Autumn between mid-late October and Early November.
>>
>>17700968

sorry OP but your thread is being taken over, I too was called an Indigo Child and thought I should share my story.
>>
File: IMG_20160514_212002.jpg (12 KB, 320x254) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_212002.jpg
12 KB, 320x254
>>17700972
Tis the thread for all indigo weirdies. It ok.
>>
>>17700968
How do you not live your life in fear?
>>
God I fucking hate this "Indigo child" bullshit, nothing more than new age hipsters fostering the ego of absolutely moronic children. The last thing we need is such fools thinking they're special.
>>
>>17702541
everyone has there own belief
don't be a dick
>>
>>17702794
×their
>>
>>17702541

i will find you and i will kill you
>>
>>17702809
I'd like to see you try bitch
>>
>>17700840
It's said the more you write down your dreams the more dreams you have.
>>
>>17702794
It's that kind of stupid attitude that leads to holocausts and Jihads you utter, absolute fucking moron.

I'm definitely not the more dickesque of the two of us.
>>
>>17703498
Oh yeh shit everyone. Don't think, let someone els think for you!!
>>
>>17703505
You don't even realise how ironic that statement is, do you?

Anyway it's fine to believe what you want, as long as it's within reason, once it moves beyond that it becomes everyone's problem. If you don't like the way humanity works then maybe you should go off with your alien friends and live in their utopia.

Oh except they're not real, and neither are indigo faggots. Discussion ends.
>>
>>17703523
Ok mate. Go read some more.
>>
>>17703528
Seriously, more irony. It's giving me cancer for fuck's sake, stop it.
>>
>>17703523
It becomes society's problem only because people start to question what they're being led to believe as truth. You're the moron here
>>
>>17703537
Good, go fucking die.
>>
>>17703538
You're jumping to huge conclusions (just like an indigo/alien/conspiracy theory believer) about me and what I am.

I'm the first to say question everything, but there has to be a line. Once you reach the realms of ridiculous it doesn't even warrant spending time on.

We're not talking about questioning why capitalism is so prevalent and why governments want to make us scared here, we're talking about fucking indigo children.

Indigo. Children. For fuck's sake.
>>
>>17703544
Very peaceful of you, obviously you're the Grand Master Indigo.
>>
>>17703550
I wasn't talking about indigo children. I think the whole indigo children thing is lame as fuck, just another game of the ego
>>
>>17703555
Oh, I don't place importance on people's lives. Because they're not.

When I say go die I mostly refer to your ego, not your physical body, but sadly for you, you think the two are most likely the same thing
>>
File: Capture.png (74 KB, 1319x267) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
74 KB, 1319x267
>>17700968
Screencapped
>>
>>17703563
Again, jumping to huge conclusions. You have no idea about my own beliefs on ego or life, I happen to agree 100%. Life is not valuable in the slightest and ego is the poison that drives that us all. I don't know what your point is so I'm assuming you're baiting, well done.

>>17703559
Okay then we're in agreement, excellent.

I guess I'm done here.

/thread
>>
>>17703424
once again I had no dream last night, this is frustrating
>>
>>17700626
Any relations to moon children? not the astrological thing.
>>
My mom told me I was special too, also; one time I had a dream. Does this make me an indigo child too? PLZ say yes, im desperate
>>
>>17703723
Just keep at it, I suppose...
>>
>>17703830
edgy
>>
>>17703894
I shouldn't give up after the first attempt and also a question struck me, what do you mean by I might be necessary in Washington?
>>
>>17703830
Yes, but only if you believe it. Now go be your dreams.
>>
>>17703934
The "necessary in Washington" part wasn't me but I hink Anon's referring to his precognitive dreams, he thinks the shit's gonna hit the fan big time around October/November and that Washington will be a fairly safe location.
>>
>>17703945
ahh
alright that clears it up a bit
>>
>>17702541
I feel that kinda. Indigo child as a fashion is irritating as fuck, but in a situation like this it might be alright.
>>
>>17703953
No problem Anon.

Not advised but if you want vivid dreams you could always try taking opium. I know where we are so I dunno why I'm apologising for suggesting this so sorry for suggesting this but the best way to take it is to, er, stick it up yer butthole. If you've never taken opiates before a piece about twice the size of a pea should do you nicely.
>>
>>17703740
I don't know, perhaps. What are they?
>>
>>17703934
In Washington there's a lot of safe land that's untouched by humans (a lot of the north west) and washington you'll be near more people like yourself. It's original paranormal-anon btw.
>>
>>17703945
I said nothing about October and November, but that's a good estimate considering the Shit that's been happening across the globe recently. Escalating.
>>
>>17704009
ohh that makes a ton of sense
I don't really pay attention to America much but I'm going to start tuning in on the newscasts
>>
>>17704009
oh that makes total sense
I don't really pay much attention to American land
but I will be tuning into newscasts and keeping my eyes peeled
>>
>>17703977
any other ways to get vivid dreams?
I cant really get my hands on opium
>>
You're not better or greater but you are more different than usual.

You will know your place in time. It will begin to happen quite soon, you will see the changes.
>>
>>17704068
what type of changes
>>
>>17700415
Here's the deal. You're special, but you're not special.

What makes you special is the fact that compared to the other humans in the world as we know it, nobody will experience life the way you do; everyone's life is unique and special in its own way.

The reason you aren't special is because you're pretty much the same as all the other humans on the planet. The only difference between you and the others is that you happened into one family at one time and not another. Being gifted in some ways doesn't make you greater than anyone else or special compared to others. It means you're a human being and you're gonna be good at some things and bad at others like all everyone else. You still face the same limitations as all the other humans too. You're only one man and you're asking these questions on a random forum on the internet, so obviously you aren't anything super spectacular. Which leads me to my next point...

For your own sake, don't buy into the idea that being special is something to celebrate. That kind of thinking is going to completely destroy your ability to be happy (happiness = expectations + reality). Getting a participation ribbon isn't something to be proud of. Using your strengths (ex: applying them in practical ways to everyday life to increase humanity's collective joy) is something to celebrate and take pride in.

As far as the Indigo Child thing goes. You can easily do a Google search, see for yourself and relate that to your personal experience. If you asked me, the Indigo Child's realistic foundation comes from the integration of technology and globalization (like the internet and phones) into humanity's experience. Kids who grew up with the internet, television, video games and our modern way of life have a much different perspective and set of tools to work with compared to the kids who grew up listening to the radio and playing outside. All that context is gonna do wonders.
>>
>>17704089
I certainly don't think I am greater than anybody
to be honest I think I am average but with this weird ass shit happening I thought i'd better ask somebody,
>>
>>17704046
Well, I shouldn't be advising people to take opiates anyway! But opium is the "safest" in terms of opiates, I mean in terms of overdose/addiction it fares better than heroin, morphine and their synthetic cousins...drinking alcohol suppresses dreams, or should I say our propensity to remember them, so don't drink if you wanna remember your dreams. Or take any sort of depressant or stimulant. I would say try to have a quiet, almost meditative time before you sleep--no reading, no activity of any kind, just sit up in bed and calm your mind as much as possible or take stock of the days events in methodical fashion, starting from when you awoke. The longer you can do this for the better. Then lay down and go to sleep. Always have a notebook ready, if you wake up in the night from a dream, jot it down, just the bare essentials.
>>
>>17704165
I've tried mediating before bed and I even tried binaural beats but no luck
>>
>>17704197
I'm not saying meditate; just put yourself in a calm state an go over the day's events in your head.
>>
>>17704369
alright
>>
>>17704110
Good to hear. Keep the questions coming.
>>
>>17704072
Impossible to tell right now. You'll know when they're there.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.