[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/, Did you know that Mathers' Key of Solomon contains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: sator_hebrew.png (81 KB, 367x358) Image search: [Google]
sator_hebrew.png
81 KB, 367x358
Hello /x/,

Did you know that Mathers' Key of Solomon contains a Hebrew Sator square? I was amused to learn this.
>>
what does it say?
>>
>>17700819
S-Sator.
>Shin
>Alef
>Tau
>Vav
>Resh
>ShAT(ue?, missing vowel marks)R
>>
>>17700833
what kind of magick can be done whit this tools?
>>
>>17700819

When you read in hebrew you read from right to left, but it doesn't mean anything.
The words around it mean "(he) descends", "water" "from a river".
>>
>>17700833
Gotta be Bill Shatner. He's a Jew.
>>
>jewish king has jewish symbols on his jew temple thing

no shit eh?
>>
>>17703229
I don't think you understand what a SATOR square is. That's the significance of this piece.
>>
>mfw the wiki literally links to "Memes"

The sator square seems to have originated in ancient rome, and not necessarily in connection wif da juwes.

So, this later usage buttresses the alleged Italian medieval origins of Mathers' source material (a meme had legs), as opposed to the purported Solomonic authorship. Then the sprinkled Hebrew on top because Muh Magick.
>>
Isn't this the origin of Eratas? Someone post the version with the English alphabet please.
>>
>>17705368

Literally just literally even look up "sator square".
>>
File: sator.jpg (456 KB, 1068x1060) Image search: [Google]
sator.jpg
456 KB, 1068x1060
>>17705368
Here you go, but Eratas/KFCmc/4408 seems to just be a guy heavy into piggybacking off existing concepts purely to get clicks.

>English alphabet please.

Umm, predates that.
>>
>>17705704
for what it's worth the 4408 dude admitted he was piggybacking off the eratas mystery
>>
J E W R U N E S
E
W

R
U
N
E
S
>>
>>17705704
Cool, thanks. What's it piggybacking off of, though?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.