[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germanic Mythology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: odin meets mimir.jpg (227 KB, 1076x600) Image search: [Google]
odin meets mimir.jpg
227 KB, 1076x600
So what's up with this paining
>be painting of Odin and Mimir
>Look detailed enough for the style
>Be in 1904 I am done
>Be good for a couple years
>1933 roles around and Hitler looks like Mimir
>Wacky coincidence
>See other painting of Odin hunting
>Same shit
So what the fuck is it with these paintings of Germanic gods looking like Hitler before Hitler was born or popular?
>>
>>17700225
Maybe, just maybe, hitler was a fan of art and germanic mythology, and adapted his style from it.

I said maybe.
>>
>OP stunned that German people look Germanic in both paintings and photographs
>>
File: wild chase.jpg (3 KB, 142x90) Image search: [Google]
wild chase.jpg
3 KB, 142x90
>>17700230
I heard that story with the Odin painting, but for it to happen to match up not only with two gods and similarities this shit is wack.
Allfather is a representation of the germanic peoples and Mimir is a representation of the Germanic knowledge. Hitler wanted to unite the Germanic peoples(that's why he was so soft on the English), and had multiple Occult knowledge groups and hell of a lot of symbolism
>>
File: Better pic.jpg (973 KB, 2700x1689) Image search: [Google]
Better pic.jpg
973 KB, 2700x1689
>>17700239
>>
File: eshu.png (2 MB, 1582x4327) Image search: [Google]
eshu.png
2 MB, 1582x4327
>>
>>17700688

>posts explanation of esoteric hitlerism
>in an esoteric hitler thread
>gets hitler dubs (88 = HH = Heil Hitler)

Heil Hitler!
>>
File: look necromancy.jpg (89 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
look necromancy.jpg
89 KB, 650x650
>>17700239
Mimir's more than just Germanic knowledge.
It's ALL knowledge.

Yggdrasil dude.
True wisdom has no nation.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.