[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vampires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
WHY do vampires have all sorts of random powers? And why are they considered undead like a zombie?
>>
>>17700193
You already posted this.
>>17695679
>>
>>17700209
Huh. That's a coincidence. Even weorder, the pic related showed up in that thread.
>>
>>17700220
>Same filename
>>
>>17700237
Well I literally typed in "marceline" on Google images. This was one of the first results.
>>
>>17700193
Bram Stoker's Dracula learned alchemy and magic and all sorts of black arts stuff in his mortal life way before he turned vampire.
Can't speak for the others.
>>
>>17700193
Because they're based off of jews, and as unfortunate as it is jews are adaptive.

>>17700209
>exact same sentence
>>
>>17700364 interesting. He should've used that to cure himself
>>17700373
KEK. Pol needs you
>>
>>17700373
As much as i hate jews, youre a fucking idiot. Vampirism originated from a real disease that caused people to go pale, have receding gum lines and bloody mouths giving that vampire look
>>
>>17700381
those are all traits of being a jew, which is also a disease

nice try
>>
File: MaraSovTTK.jpg (279 KB, 873x755) Image search: [Google]
MaraSovTTK.jpg
279 KB, 873x755
>>17700193
My queenfu and I are having a serious giggle over your waifu.
>>
>>17700388
> thinks this is my waifu
>>
A lot of the lore and "rules" are taken from older less sexy myths. The vampire As we know it is really a modern creation. Yes there are old mide evil stories like the one anon posted with the desease. But for instance the "knocking and being invited in" came from a creature much older that would knock, cry, or do whatever to lure you outside and then if you stepped over the threshold you would basically fly off into the woods with demonic force. I think the book "the dead travel fast" is the one where the writers research proto vampire roots. Could be mistaken though it's been awhile since I read the book.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.