[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been on a Dark Souls kick recently and wanted to ask, how would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: chesspieces.png (54 KB, 1173x528) Image search: [Google]
chesspieces.png
54 KB, 1173x528
Been on a Dark Souls kick recently and wanted to ask, how would you personally go toe to toe against the undead? I'm partial to baseball bats and axes but idk what I'd do against a demon other than pray like there wuz no tomorrow
>>
>>17699723
i would personally git gud
>>
>>17699723
+5 chaos zweihander
>>
>>17699723
you must join the Great cult of the Gravelord and obtain his badass sword then no undead will want to fuck with you A few Transient Curses wouldn't hurt either
>>
>>17699723
do anything to hurt demon while running away, praying I dont die before I find out how to hurt it
^irony

also wtf is this pic for? dark souls 1?
>>
File: 1463040071277.jpg (23 KB, 320x279) Image search: [Google]
1463040071277.jpg
23 KB, 320x279
>>17699723
So... Is this RP, or are you asking a specific question about a specific type of undead creature stalking your neighborhood? Has an undead alert been issued by the Illuminati Broadcasting Network? Cthulhu coming to get you for this one...
Please post in >>>/qst/ or >>>/b/
>>
>>17699723
>baseball bats and axes
Blunt damage only effective against the head. Axe works well against flesh but gets stuck in bone unless you're strong.
>>
I've always wondered about why people in films and shows are scared of zombies, they're so lame. All you have to do is get a dozen people together and make yourselves some big shields, scutum style. Make yourself a little Roman maniple and form a shield wall, no zombie horde could withstand you. Face protection and obligatory shark mail (I forget what it's called, it's like chain mail but lighter, for resisting shark bites and shit) and some old fashioned gladius, get stuck in.
>>
File: image.jpg (682 KB, 1160x2928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
682 KB, 1160x2928
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.