[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a copy of this book in your house? Read it out loud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Do you have a copy of this book in your house?
Read it out loud and wait some minutes, something will happen, the light shout out, something will fell, your computer or tv will glitch or maybe some domestic device start working by its own. Works every time. I try it a few times but gets too creepy.
Anyone else have this problem with this book? I have the second edition by Simon, maybe it's that spooky preface but for real, it works.
>>
>>17699538
Nothing happened. Maybe because I have a pdf, and not a physical copy...
>>
>>17699538
i got the kibalion , what if i read that what would happen?
>>
>>17699538
Come on, Lovecraft said it's fake
>>
>>17699546
Try it out and let us know!
>>
>>17699545
I try it with the pdf and didn't work either. I think that specially it's that edition copy, the compile by this guy simon.
>>17699546
I don't think so But I try crowley magick and nothing happens too
>>
>>17699547
yes I know, but some sigils and the actually sumerian shit it's true, I think it works in some weird way.
>>
ITT: Autism
>>
>>17699580
Fuck off, shill!
>>
>>17699580
Shill Janet, go talk to her and talk about her tits.

OP, I had a copy of that edition.

Be careful if you dabble and maybe do it outside.

I think the works of HP. Blavatsky may bring you the same results.
>>
>>17699580
LOL; no anon, I'm just sharing some /x/ experience in the /x/ board.
rlly?
>>
>>17699596
I will try it in the daylight, now it's getting dark. Thanks anon
>>
>>17699538
I have the exact copy in OPs pic, found it in a used book store. I've read it several times, read one passage our loud. Nothing ever came of it.

The Simon edition was written by a couple of practitioners who thought it would be fun to make a "real" copy of the Necronomicon based off of Lovecrat's work. I forget the guys name who claims this, but could find his name if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17699971

It was done for Herman Slater.
>>
PDFs who where
>>
This thread is literal cancer and why this board is such shit now.
>>
>>17700026
op here, yes, that guy, the one that tell all the story about how do they get the book to publish and later perform some of the rituals and some people get injured for that.
>>
>>17699538

I tried the Spellbook when I was 13 or so. Nothing happened.
>>
>>17700129
don't you have some anime to watch? go , run !
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 760x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 760x613
>>17699538
Gonna sick Cthulhu on yo ass. He be hungry for your soul. Yummy...
>>
File: Pope Trolls Devil.png (660 KB, 463x620) Image search: [Google]
Pope Trolls Devil.png
660 KB, 463x620
Y'all be doin' Goetia wrong.

Pic related
>>
File: 1463454563498.jpg (33 KB, 484x466) Image search: [Google]
1463454563498.jpg
33 KB, 484x466
lol , beginners . so cute >:P
>>
lol I remember this from high school.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.