[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf just happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (310 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
image.png
310 KB, 580x282
Ok I'm at home right now.
Suddenly I smelled something weird ... It smelled like an burning incense. I asked my mum if she could smell something but she couldn't. I looked up every room but the smell was only in the living room. I thought that I could burn an incense since it smells like it anyway (+ my mum thought that it could "make the ghost go" ((if there was one)) we're really religious). So it was burning, but the smoke went down to the floor and it even made some smoke rings.. It was super weird. Normally the smoke would go up so I don't know what the fuck just happened... Does anyone know what it means..? Or was it just some kind of strange coincidence? Help.
Sorry if you think my English is bad.
>>
>>17699388
if it's a spirit, it could be trying to communicate. but it could also be just a draft bringing in incense smells from a neighbour or something, and possibly the same draft (or a different draft) pushing your smoke around.

do you live in a detached house? semidetached? flats? how old is the house?
>>
>>17699415
I live in a flat with my mum
>>
>>17699415
I already made some spooky experiences but I could never smell something. And it only happened when I was alone at home.
>>
>>17699442
if you're having other spooky stuff happening, it could be a spirit. but the incense could just be someone's incense from another flat or something. was it really strong? if so, that would be very odd. if it wasn't strong, then it's possible your mom didn't smell it because older people's sense of smell isn't as good.
>>
>>17699450
It was very very strong. My nose felt it was burning on the inside.
>>
>>17699450
Was the down-going smoke some kind of signal for a "special" spirit ? Or the smoke rings? I'm super confused
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.