[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so Is it possible to have a either possessed or something ring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 0430160124b.jpg (615 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
0430160124b.jpg
615 KB, 2240x1344
so Is it possible to have a either possessed or something ring?
just a run down of what im talking about
>40 year old ring handmade from grandma and pas wedding rings
>been in 15 fights, wearer never lost
>example of its use is, my father, despite never really going to college or anything, gets offers from nasa, finds things that there is no way that's natural, working professional computers, 24k necklaces, marries a great woman
>that woman after a couple years tells him to stop wearing it
>takes it off for good, gets very sick
>family gets sick with various problems
>gives me the ring
>he breaks his back
>me on the other hand
>week later my school calls me and tells me I don't have to complete 100% of my classes to graduate, only 80% and this is only for me, no one else
>notice somethings up with the ring after I spray paint my hand but none of the paint gets on it, but destroys my watch.
>one day I hold the ring up to my face and say
I don't know whats in this fucking ring, but give me something good
>30 seconds later I get a free wendies chicken sandwich, fresh and warm
>I machete a tree fro a couple minutes afterwards to kill time
cont.
>>
Bump for precious.
>>
>wake up next morning
>sitting on couch
>senior school shit
>I look at it, say vaguely the same thing as yesterday, 20 minutes later friend comes over to get me to play pool and stuff
>we having a good time
>spar with a big ass chad looking guy
>im 150 6-1
>i pretty much win out of nowhere even though i don't fight
>we see this abandoned house
>vandalism.webm
>peel out after cops get called
>smells like bacon
>cop doesn't even say anything just leaves after pulling us over and looking at our ids
>last night i tried making this thread 3 times
>wearing it
>take it off and leave it in the other room today
>thread works perfectly
i noticed its fueled by violent acts, and shit has happened where there is no way that happens ever
Today i went to a restaurant and saw all of the cops that pulled us over
>cop that personally talked to me gives me card for 5 free bowling games, yesterday we went there before we got pulled to play but they were closed
im at home sitting doing nothing right now...but holy shit what do i do with the thing? unnatural luck fueled by violence...is it worth it? what would cause it? or is it in my head? i have only had it for 2 weeks and my life has turned 360 degrees while my dad has completely hit the ground...i cant make this shit up
>>
like my life is 360 reversal
>ive made more friends than ive ever had in the last 2 weeks, been hit on more than ever
>going to graduate even though there was no way i was going to
>me and my moms relationship is 1000 times better
>ive been doing stuff that i never really got to do, like loser to hero in 2 weeks
my father though
>sick now
>broken back
>grandpas sick now
>everyone over at his house having problems
>everything here is perfect now
>everyones happy
>only drawbacks so far is ive broken shit out of nowhere, headphones, glass cups, glass lamps, window, at 8:00 the power went out and i put it on, power came back on
to be honest guys im really scared and im telling you guys first for answers
>>
it seems like when the previous owners pass it down they change for worse and the new owners life gets enhanced.
>>
>>17699291
what do you think? is it possible?
>>
If you truly feel that there is something about it and are disturbed by your family's misfortune simply do favors and good deeds for them use the power of the ring to enrich the lives of those you care most for mow a lawn make a sandwich clean a garage
>>
>>17699338
i understand, im going to that. it is disturbing all of the misfortune and my good fortune, im going down to see them this week. i hope that what i do can really help them. thank you anon
>>
Perhaps instead of being fueled by violence it is fueled by passion try fapping while wearing it maybe you will win the lottery
>>
>>17699354
its confirmed that its violence and dark acts that afterwards. if i ask. something crazy happens. i don't know about passion. i haven't tried that side but i will
>>
File: 13.jpg (11 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
11 KB, 300x197
OP you have mental illness and you need help. you're obviously schitzo and fucked in the head thinking you have a demon ring fueled by violence which somehow makes you lucky, life isn't a movie fuckface. all events are coincidence and youre looking for a reason for it not to be so you can think you're special and you are some bearer of some mystical ring. underage b&
>>
File: 1462369306280.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462369306280.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>OP found the One-Ring
>Saps the luck of the owner and enhances it
>If given away the previous owner loses his luck but the next owner gains it and it amplifies
>>
>>17699273
>>17699293
>>17699313
If true this is fucking... amazing. Actually gives me plenty of ideas.

Oh and also OP, if true: I've dealt with a few cursed items. I recommend melting the ring down ASAP, ideally into a chalk circle somewhere that you don't ever intend to return to ever again. (brick dust instead of chalk is fine). The longer you have something like that the longer it can fuck with you. Melt it and prepare to see your family slowly, naturally recover. Don't, and sooner or later the ring will arrange to "part ways" with you and fuck you over too.
>>
>>17699325
Impressive deduction mr. Dupin
>>
>>17699739
its all true, I wouldn't lie about it. you think it could get malicious? like a parasite? or a predator even... maybe destroying it is a good idea.
>>
>>17699728
I've got to track op down....
>>
>>17699754
for what?
>>
If what you say is true you have a Gotag/Gotog ring.

Either that or you know about them.

If it is the former I suggest you keep that on until the day you die, no matter who asks you to take it off. Just live your life as a good person though, don't abuse your blessing.
>>
>>17699778
>Gotag/Gotog ring
No relevant google results.

Please enlighten us enlightened one.
>>
>>17699739
Fuck that noise, there is no reason to believe the ring is manipulating its separation from the previous owners. You are aware of its powers so you have to make an effort to never take that shit off (like your dad and grandpa did).
>>
>>17699778
op here, I don't know what a gotag/gotog ring is, can you tell me so I know what I might be dealing with?
>>17699786
I tried google too...no results
>>
>>17699833
Where can I buy one and is using it to get pussy and money selfish?
>>
>>17699833
interesting, what causes the previous wearer to go south?
>>
>>17699833
any knowledge on what the dragon on one side, and a snake on the other side? they are connected in the middle, where there stomach would be, and the snake has long fangs. know anything on what that could mean symbolically?
>>
File: P_20160323_172801.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
P_20160323_172801.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Keep it alive I need more!!!
>>
>>17700195
It's only been two weeks but I'll post a thread every two weeks or you can email me at [email protected]
-Op
>>
Please don't destroy the ring.
Give it a blessing.
Give it a name.

It is possible that there was a rune or a sigil that formed on the ring that causes this but it's pretty much harmless.
>>
How much you want for the ring. I have to much bad luck, I don't care if the ring give me a bad luck if the ring give me at least a little luck I be very glad and make my day and do not make to much difference
>>
File: 1459219800300.jpg (85 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
1459219800300.jpg
85 KB, 400x535
>>17699746
kex
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.