[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to join a cult. I want to join a group of enlightened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Rezzil.jpg (75 KB, 427x356) Image search: [Google]
Rezzil.jpg
75 KB, 427x356
I want to join a cult. I want to join a group of enlightened elites. but how can i voice this and find a group near me
>>
the fuck makes you think theyd want you
>>
File: 1447758496354.jpg (287 KB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1447758496354.jpg
287 KB, 788x872
let's just make our own, OP

it'll be like our own super secret special cool kids club

you can be the sacrificial virgin
>>
I dont know about the whole "enlightened elites" thing but if you just go to your local college campus, make friends with some people and then ask them about what spooky stuff they or their friends are into then youre bound to get someone who has a friend or a friend of a friend who is some weird cult member, then just get their info and when tou meet the person just make it a straight up business like meeting. Says something like "im interested in ur cult how can i join" and youll make it somehow anon.
>>
Go to AA
>>
Jump of a bridge, just as you reach the ground a spaceship wil apear out of nowhere and take you to a superelite cult. 100% legit
>>
>>17699109
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYuSHz7uOv4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Join the only true cult.
>>
I'm hungry for knowledge. Everything bores me except the pursuit for knowledge. Where do I find like-minded individuals?
>>
File: 1373224872420.jpg (95 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1373224872420.jpg
95 KB, 500x600
Cult derives from the same root as the word 'culture'. There are very considerable similarities between the so called 'high culture' activities of rich people and the bullshit religious 'cults' we normally think of. They are both extremely selective about who they let in, and have esoteric and dogmatic views on the progress of society. The difference is they're real, concern themselves with real history and people, and are composed of people who are actually quite smart, if not pompous and a bit alienated from the way most people think.

So let's be clear: your dream is actually very possible to achieve, although you probably have wild misconceptions on what exactly those people do, and how much influence they have on society. Getting in is actually a well established procedure, going back thousands of years in human history. You study the language and history of society, learn to think, talk, and act like them, then gain prestige in their eyes through accomplishing feats of human organization and intellectual thought.

In Roman times it was called the Senate, in Latin Christendom it was called the Church, in the modern world we call it academia, among other things.
>>
>>17699717

make friends with people in a research-oriented gradute school.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 208x155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 208x155
>>17699109
Duh! If you were enlightened, they would come looking for you. Otherwise find an prominent Kabbalah group or the Scientologists and prepare to fork over most of your money for enlightenment.
>>
>>17699109
>enlightened elites
Now that's what I call a contradiction in terms.
>>
>>17699717
University
>>
>>17701606
Not everyone in uni is thirsty for knowledge. Depends of a lot of factor, country, socio-economic charateristics...and before all, personal characteristics. Also, uni is "one kind of elite". Sure there is "worst", but there is also better than scholars if you wanna be a puppet master.
>>
>>17699109
>I want to join a cult.

Go join the Jehovah's Witlesses then - not exactly difficult to join a cult.
>>
Genuine question /x/, what would be the best weapon to fight reptilian aliens?
>>
>>17704002
Heat rays/microwave weapons. If they are in fact cold blooded, it would brain addle them in short order.
>>
>>17704011
How about a handgun, how would that do?
>>
>>17704051
Their scales would give them a natural bonus to their armor class. Duh.
>>
>>17699109
How many times must I die before I wake up?
>>
>>17704059
This makes perfect sense, but aren't guns armor piercing weapons?
>>
>>17704107
Depends on the ammo. Flesh shredders aren't gonna do well at penetrating armor.
>>
>>17704118
Thats what I was thinking, Im gonna keep the first few rounds of my magazine hollows in case I need it for self defense against people, but then the rest of the magazine will be solid slugs. What calibers do you think would be too small to hurt them?
>>
>>17699127
top kek xD
>>
>>17699109
if you do good they find you
if you're kosher and they don't contact you
then you're the only one
>>
It all depends on what you want to do. Look up stuff in your area.

If you want to talk with boring old dudes then freemasonry.
For slightly less boring younger ppl rosicrucians or theosophy
For sex related activities try tantric yoga or evwn oto
If you want something protestant oriented try some smaller churches/jehovas wotnesses
If you dont value your free will and your money then look for scientologists
Or maybe you can find some solitary yogi or shaman or someone of the like

Most cults just go and advertise themselves online cause they need members to spread their ideas and ofc for monetary reasons.

But let me tell you something op. You wont find any great mystical knowledge anywhere those are just memes its better to just read books and educate yourself and find your own place in the world
>>
File: th.jpg (9 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9 KB, 300x199
Square your mind and will talk.
>>
pol
>>
File: know-thyself-Socrates-quote.jpg (15 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
know-thyself-Socrates-quote.jpg
15 KB, 500x319
Are you Good or Evil?
Chaotic or Orderly?

These are the basic alignments for most secret societies.
>>
>>17699717
not in 4chan thats for sure
>>
>>17699109
Scientologist are the easiest join, do their online test, leave your phone number ans they will call you to meet up at a local agency.
>>
>>17699109
You just did we will be in touch
>>
>>17699717
Echs
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.