[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spooky monster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (487 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
487 KB, 1334x750
Does anyone know those pictures where its the first person view of a guy in his house at night and hes going to the bathroom but he sees a silhouette of something inside his bathroom and when he turns on the light its a weird grotesque monster? Can someone tell me what thats from also post it plz
>>
File: 1401147301505.jpg (932 KB, 806x4999) Image search: [Google]
1401147301505.jpg
932 KB, 806x4999
>>17699012
>>
No not that one, its only two pictures. One shot of the bathroom with the lights off and the weird silhouette inside and the next picture is the exact same shot except the lights are on inside thw bathroom and theres this weird blob monster with a face inside
>>
>>17699110

Where are your manners, bro? At least thank him for his trouble. Besides, that's a pretty rad comic.

>>17699035
Thanks man.
>>
Thanks for posting that comic, i appreciate it but it wasnt the one i was looking for.
>>
>>17699276
Nice. I did a few searches for something like that, but didn't find anything. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.