[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i was walking home yesterday, and i saw a girl putting up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 692x923) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 692x923
So i was walking home yesterday, and i saw a girl putting up posters like the one in pic related. Thought you guys might find them intresting.
Poster translation is as follows:

>HELP!
>Missing: 2 dolls. NOT toys!
>the dolls are made of white ceramic and are VERY old.
>The famale doll has this symbol on her neck:
>REWARD OFFERED!
>The dolls were last seen in vanlose. If you know anything, contact me ASAP

These posters really intrigue me, im not sure if they're real or some sort of peformance art, but if they are real, i dont know why this girl is putting up posters looking for two freaking dolls. they're dolls, not cats, it's not like they ran off or something, she either misplaced the dolls or had them stolen, in which case she should contact the police.

Would anyone on here happen to have a clue as to where that occult looking symbol is from, and what it might mean?
>>
File: 1443506732009.png (406 KB, 2312x3541) Image search: [Google]
1443506732009.png
406 KB, 2312x3541
Pic related?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-16-09-59-33.png (722 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-16-09-59-33.png
722 KB, 2560x1440
>>17698577
>>
>>17698542
>Would anyone on here happen to have a clue as to where that occult looking symbol is from, and what it might mean?
These sorts if things:
She really has lost two dolls and is trying to get them back after telling the police (so is looking for who stole them or a second hand shop)

She's mental

This is secret society type shit and she's giving out an emergency message.

The prominence of the symbol makes me think unless that's like a society symbol or something you're dealing with at least a little mental or emergency message. Try phoning or something and see what happens.
>>
>>17698584
ARG confirmed
>>
>>17698542
How'd the dolls wind up missing in the first place? And why does she wants the dolls so badly? Just buy new ones. I think they're cursed voodoo dolls.
>>
>>17698542
Show us the Facebook at least OP
>>
>>17698735
Yup, looks like this.
>>
>>17698735
what's ARG?
>>
>>17698600
>Try phoning or something and see what happens.
After having a little thought about this, if you absolutely wanted to find out the deal with this, make a load of copies but change the email, phone number and Facebook to one you control.
>>
>>17698816
Wow, you're new. Alternate Reality Game. I really doubt this is one, though.
>>
>>17698742
would make sense
>>
>>17698542
Hvornår er de fundet, og hvad hedder vedkommende på Facebook?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
OP here, its some crazy guy who bought the dolls, (apparently he traded them for a lock of his hair with some guy at the local stoner neighbourhood) and then they dissapeared from his house. i was worried that if contact details were the girls she'd get a bunch of /r9k/ neckbeards harrassing her, but since they're not im releasing them anyway
>>
>>17698980
The whole thing makes a lot more sense now. I bet the earthling loved the 666 phone number

And apparently I'm possibly receiving a ban for posting about the may day mystery. I've just had to wait the few minutes for the "janitor has flagged you, temporary ban" message
>>
OP here again, here's this guys story about how he aquired the dolls. translation follows:

I admit, there is of course a chance that everything in life is just a complete coincidence... but last week i began experimenting with magic, on a beginner level - with a healthy dose of skeptcism, it should be noted- and today, Friday the 13th(!), i happen 'completely randomly' upon a bizarre (but super (nice/polite)) guy at christiania (Copenhagens stoner neighborhood, basically)... He calls out to me, and i think he wants to beg for change, but he wants to "guide", says i'm "doing it completely wrong"... so we had a chat about "being master in your own universe" (the whole essence of chaos magic), which ends up with him wanting to sell me these dolls here. Here i of course get cynical, and say i dont have money on me, but he just wants a lock of my hair(!!)....

so now i have the dolls with me home, of course! and they're REALLY cool.

anyone seen anything like this? he said the dolls are 'siblings'. All information recieved gratefully!

#earthling
>>
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 1472x1776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 1472x1776
>>17699041
oops, forgot pic. then next post he makes is him complaining that his dolls seemingly vanished from his house
>>
>>17698542
I would smash those fucks, burn them and bury them lol
that shit is too creepy
>>
>>17699041
I have a set of sibling dolls at home. Is there a significance to it?
>>
>>17699072
Are they like these ones? Is this like a thing then?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.