[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7
File: Nikola-Tesla-HD-Wallpaper.jpg (315 KB, 1182x1093) Image search: [Google]
Nikola-Tesla-HD-Wallpaper.jpg
315 KB, 1182x1093
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>17697779
Read Plato's Timaeus
>>
>>17697779
Idk, everyone has different ways of processing information from the subconscious. It's pretty common for people to attribute it to something external.

Like that little kid in the one movie about chess... He says that when he plays chess he imagines tiny ninjas on the board that show him which moves to make.
>>
>>17697779
Tesla often stated he could tap into an astral plane or a dimension where all knowledge existed and credited with some of his discoveries.
>>
>>17697806
Sacred V Profane is bullshit.
Read Tattvopaplavasimha, on Charvaka, then get back to me.
Spirituality is bullshit.

No, when physicists speak of "god" and "source", they refer to the relationship between the purity of representation abstract and it's relationship to archetypes that end up diversifying in the real world.
ie; math v. physics
Both Einstein and Sagan had clarified this.

>>17697871
Tesla developed what would later be called schizophrenia in his later days.
He never made such claims, but made similar claims, only near his death, and never attributed them to his working, proven inventions.

Grow up.
>>
>>17697779
>>17697871
>>17697846
Its literally not learning, but remembering.
>>
>>17697779
Isn't it obvious what he's saying?
>>
>>17697887
hello shill..
>>
>>17697896
That's your reply for everything.
1.) Do you have evidence or reason to support your claims?
2.) No? Then smart people are smart for questioning your idiotic lies [aka unsubstantiated and unsourced presumptions, claims, beliefs, etc.].
>>
>>17697896
Don't even worry about him, just ignore it dude.
>>
>>17697919
>Ignore critical thinking
>Ignore the asking for proof, evidence and reason
You're an idiot.
>>
>>17697871
Tesla also fell in love with a magical pigeon. Not even joking. He was brilliant some of the time, but he was also batshit crazy.
>>
>>17697779
Tesla speaks of a core, another brilliant mind C.G.Jung spoke of the collective unconsciousness.

Both Tesla and Jung had a psychotic break, and would today be called schizophrenics, but this doesn't automatically make their claims invalid. Genius, intelligence and creativity is linked with schizophrenia and psychosis.

Personally I had psychosis twice, and fuck me if we aren't connected to something bigger out there. You can call it a core somewhere in the universe or a realm full of archetypes and symbols, religion speaks of heaven or god, but those are just words and metaphors, for something yet unknown to science and most people.

But no, I don't have any objective evidence for my subjective psychotic experience, how could I? Maybe one day in the future we will have the technology to measure and make sense out of our consciousness and collective unconsciousness. Until that day you can either believe such schizos, at least their most fundamental claims, or you can dismiss it as just a mental illness, I don't think it really matters.
>>
>>17697779
what he means is that all the note's are already layed out for us to play, the only thing we have to do is order it, then music happens.

by ''our brain is the receiver'' he means we and the universe are the musical instrument the songs are already there we just have to pick them out of the ether
>>
I think it's pretty obvious that he meant that all knowlwdge already exists. Laws of physics have been long set, every possible outcome is out there somewhere either in this reality or in some other, history, future and evolution have taken and will take all paths possible... You don't have to come up with any "new" invention or discovery, you just have to give words and form to something that already exists.
>>
sometimes you just need to not overthink things. he might of actually meant that somewhere in the center of the universe there is something that we get our senses from
>>
>>17697779
You're never going to know his intentions there for sure. We can say there's a history of similar thoughts going back the Plato's cave and things like Schopenhauer's Universal Will in the east. What these things share on a fundamental level I guess is this denial of solipsism.
>>
>>17697779
>akashicrecord.gif
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 3264x2448
>>17697779
He meant that you're a god damned robot. Why after so many years does humanity not teach each other such truths. Man must be made aware of God so he can know his place.
>>
>>17697779
He has meant The "ALL", the core of nature(/universe)s laws and of everything by which everything and the ALL exist.

By receiving he meants comprehending these laws(the core) of all existence which is all around us. The way to do so is to look for patterns.

While using the base-10 numeral system, the nature of the numbers 3, 6, 9 and 7 hold the key to understanding these primordial laws of the universe.
(other key numbers if using other numeral system)
>>
>>17697887
>No, when physicists speak of "god" and "source", they refer to the relationship between the purity of representation abstract and it's relationship to archetypes that end up diversifying in the real world.
Source?
>>
>>17698397
Pseuds need no source
>>
>>17697887

>nooooo it's all bullshit ignore ignore ;w;
>>
File: 1463259855039.jpg (477 KB, 800x538) Image search: [Google]
1463259855039.jpg
477 KB, 800x538
>>17697905
>you're in a room
>you're mentally connected with everyone within the room and they're connected with you and everyone else
>None of you act upon it, none of you talk about it
>but you're all aware of it
>you're all talking indirectly about it
>you're playing a game, where some go together, some go alone
>Some people try to "sit on" the other people
>some don't know what to do
>the one who starts out talking about it lost
>he got ridiculed and they called for help and dragged him away for treatment
It was a game for the mind, a game of intelligence.
Perhaps he was intelligent enough to play along, but he was to stupid to trust his own intelligence and insight about what was actually going on. In this game everybody knows it, but nobody talks about it. If you wanna talk about the game, you're too stupid to play the game. It's invite only, you need a mental invitation in order to play, although you may not send invites out to anyone, they have to invite themselves and there are no rules.
>>
He was referring to the Absolute, The Unmoved Mover.
>>
>>17697779
he was talking about the juice of the universe, which flows through everyone and everything. And that the human brain is made as a receiver of this thought juice. Now we have instead failed to fill our internal quantum fatball processing supercomputers, also called brains, wich this superpsychedelic jizz and have therefore lost contact with the core essence of the universe. The cum of origins. A single point from which everything comes into thought. Also called thoth juice. haven't you looked at the picture?

The two balls side by side, one is the ball of invention and the other is the ball of tesla. Together they bring forth the ball which cums the products of teslas inventions. Look at the fucking rainbow, man, look at the fucking rainbow. The phallic tower rising from Teslas crotch, splurting the rainbow of eternity. We have to go in from the rear end, all the way up to cloud coo-coo land and then park the car. Only then will we see the foretelling of destiny. And lots of pretty stars
>>
He meant "I'm a special snowflake and I'm smarter than anybody else, even though I haven't had a proper education and don't understand what real scientists talk about, and it's only coincidence that I'm a frustrated lonely virgin that nobody likes."

I think Nikola Tesla might have been patient zero for autism.
>>
According to Flat Earthers, Tesla believe the Earth was flat. Kek
>>
>>17699185
>patient zero for autism
I believe that would be yourself.
>>
>>17697779
something like the "Akashic records"
but not mystical, metaphysical bullshit, more like the knowledge or the potential for intuitive discovery of scientific possibilities in the physics of the universe.
We now mostly conform to that which established science has told us is possible and cling to heretofore declared newtonian laws of physics.
There is an infinite universe of potentially infinite possibility out there. Things the likes of which, the average conditioned human mind of today probably can not even begin to grasp or imagine.

In the grand scheme of things we have barely even begun to know anything about the infinite universe
>>
>>17697896
Are you dumb? Or just underage?
>>
>>17697887
>Arguing with children

Anon.
>>
File: concave.png (678 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
concave.png
678 KB, 1000x563
>>17699190
>>
>>17697887
>Tesla developed what would later be called schizophrenia in his later days.

Backup your claim. Schizophrenia is nothing but DMT being released when you're awake. The severity of the condition varies, of course.

Many mathematicians, inventors, "geniuses" have made claims to have "lucid dreams" which were, in reality, just testimonies to the existence of the bridge between the physical and quantum world through astral travel

Read a book, pleb
>>
>>17697888
Trips for truth, nice op
>>
>>17699238
If the earth were concave, you'd be able to see the other continents from your house.
>>
>>17698526
FUCKING FINALLY, SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE GAME
Awaken!
>>
>>17699185
Only snowflakes use the term snowflake as a form on insult.

faggot
>>
>>17699252
>TALKING ABOUT THE GAME
You just lost.
>>
Da'at represents Knowledge (Data)
Maybe he found a way to pick information from the Universe central Database
>>
File: rainbow.jpg (58 KB, 736x419) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
58 KB, 736x419
>>17699250
>>
>>17697934

>Hangs around a board called "paranormal" just to shit on people discussing the paranormal

You're not smarter than anyone here, infact you are leagues dumber. We're here to suspend disbelief and talk to see what interesting things we can find. You're here to try and impress everyone with your fedora crap.

You're a loser
>>
>>17699242
>Schizophrenia is nothing but DMT being released when you're awake.

What the fuck has that got to do with what >>17697887 said and why are you talking shit??

Are you even trying?
>>
>>17699275
Anon, just because you go to a paranormal board it doesn't mean you have to be a retard. It's not an excuse to act like a retard.

People come here for threads about scary movies. Scary stories. Urban explanation. That doesn't mean you have to believe the earth is flat, or put up with people who do. None of that justifies this Tesla faggotry.
>>
>>17699281

>Are you even trying?

Not that guy, but

We're not getting paid to shill, or alternatively, we aren't lonely losers trying to impress people on a fucking PARANORMAL DISCUSSION BOARD with our fedora tipping bullshit.

If you don't want to talk about these things, why the fuck are you here? You're either being paid, or live a very sad and empty life where you intentionally go online to argue
>>
File: chemicals.jpg (69 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
chemicals.jpg
69 KB, 480x608
>>17697887
>>17697905
>>17697934
>>17698461
>>17699185
>>17699223
>>17699242
>>17699255
>>17699275
>>17699281

All you fellas sure are spicey today.
>>
>>17699286

Then ignore the thread. That is what socially well adjusted people not living sad lives do. They ignore random strangers on the internet talking about stuff of no concern to them, instead of jumping into the thread an insisting on showing everyone that you're smarter than them.

You're here to validate yourself, you look at stuff like this and inflate your ego by pretending to be somehow smarter or above it. To the point where you delusional autists will insult the intelligence of even Nikola Tesla to maintain your smug superiority

I was never on /x/ when it was supposedly good, but I would assume it's people like you that ruined it. Just here to ruin threads and stop people from talking about stuff that they are interested in.

That's why shilling comes up - usually you have to pay someone to waste their life doing something they don't enjoy or want to do. But you guys do it for free! Pretty sad
>>
>>17699299
Well this board is pathetic to the point of cringe today, so what's your point? Bitch.
>>
>>17699308
>Bitch.
Nice little touch anon.
Just implying that nothing is ever changes here, especially not communication level.
>>
>>17699312
Yeah well you sounded like a bitch. So I thought I'd communicate that observation with you. Might help you, I thought.
>>
>>17699303
Or, alternatively, just ignore my posts in this thread.

You're good at that, just like you ignore facts and rational thought.
>>
>>17699319
>I thought
Surprised me.
>>
>>17699341

So yes, you actually do just live a sad life where you argue with strangers on the internet to feel smug.

You're pathetic, and you've all seem to have flooded this board
>>
>>17699395
I'm sorry I've triggered you in your safe space.

I didn't know this was supposed to be a hugbox.
>>
>>17699397

You're deflecting hard. It's true isn't it? You spend an unhealthy amount of time here doing nothing but arguing with people who care nothing for you.

It's sad and pathetic. I'd say get a life but you're already too far gone. Go on /b/ with your egotistical fedora bullshit, let us normal people discuss things.

>Triggered
>Safe Space
>Hug Box

Using phrases and arguments other users came up with and abandoned a months ago. You're either a shill or truly an empty-minded fedora repeating whatever smarter people have said.

>>17699362

Case in point, you don't see this level of smug bullshit among people who don't have to be sarcastic all the time to hide their pain.
>>
>>17699416
>/b/
>catchphrases
>uses 'fedora' unironically

talk about deflecting
>>
>>17697779
DUDE
ELECTRICITY
LMAO
>>
>>17699421

So yeah, you're basically just here to argue.

1. A shill
2. A loser
>>
>>17699252
>>17699256
I just lost my shit

but yeah it's kind of strange
>>
>>17697779
the big bang?
>>
>>17699269
>light sourse
>sourse
>light
I guess the only light here is how lightly a take on intelligence this picture has.
>>
>>17699528

HA HA

You're a terrible person who is hurting inside
>>
>>17699299
spicy*
>>
>>17699312
>>17699531
It just did, bitch.
>>
>>17699529
Hey how'd you know that
>>
>>17699551
projection
>>
>>17699242
>>17697887

I agree with Physicsanon. Tesla was very good at observing the way things changed over time. Calculus does something similar. Reality is essentially the interaction of matter and waves governed by a set of tendencies that govern each other. He learned to extrapolate based upon the observations he made.

We do this all the time nowadays, it's just physics and math. It's not spooky anymore.

Also, schizophrenia is not DMT being released into the brain while you're awake. Source me on that and maybe I'll look it over.

Schizophrenia is swelling of the ventricles in the brain and lack of communication between the amygdala, hippocampus and thalamus. They also lack the same capacity for transmission-reuptake that unafflicted people have. For a schizophrenic, emotional security is even more difficult than for somebody with depression.

There are also three types of schizophrenia.

Each one is accounted for by something entirely different. I've only described the few symptoms that are common between all of them.

I've been a neuroscientist for two or three years now, and I've never heard of schizophrenia being attributed to over-production of diemethyltryptamine.

What type of schizophrenia? What type of DMT?

N,N-DMT? 4-acetyl-DMT? 4-HO-DMT? 5-methoxy-DMT? 2,3-HO-1,4-DMT?
>>
He's talking about his Pineal gland, and that he is a vessel.

He is talking about the Akashic records.

Or basically what any shill in this tread will tell you "go take your meds" Shills have such great advice, but to all the shills reading this you need to calmly take something sharp on your next break from shit posting and hold it in your right hand. Take the sharp object and in a stabbing motion put it inside your left shill eyeball. Then you can go back to shitposting.
>>
>>17699607

I honestly feel like you call everybody that disagrees with you a shill.

To be perfectly honest, I see no clear distinction between the rational and the spiritual. People create that distinction to engage in hyperindividualistic social nueance with other people that wish to believe the same shit. Most of you need the validation that comes from this post.

Wilhelm Heisenberg once said,

"The first sip of naturalist science will root you in atheism, but God is waiting at the bottom of the glass."

You don't see the "shills" telling people to commit suicide. That's cruel, and clearly indicative of your actual character.
>>
>>17697779
He means the Evil One.

Its not the "core". He was just deceived by Satan.
>>
Sure is shilly here
>>
>>17699204
>Akashic records
He literally meant it in the metaphysical context, not your science above all else dogma. Just like Ramanujan, Tesla had access to these records, syphoned them down in his sleep. Look it up.
>>
>>17699876
>He literally meant it in the metaphysical context,
Edgar Cayce meant it in the metaphysical, yes.
But Tesla, well maybe sort of
>>
He means the brain is a sense organ for thought. As the eyes perceive light, the brain perceives thought. And just as the eyes do not create light, but perceive it, so the brain does not create thought, but it its sensory organ.
>>
>>17699876

I don't understand what Aaliyah has to do with anything...

;^}
>>
>>17697779
Hes talking about the ultimate reality Hindus called Brahman (ultimate reality) and in my tradition Parama Siva (Highest Divine).
>>
>>17697939
Who wouldn't love a magical pigeon.
>>
>DMT being released in the brain at all

You guys are gullible as fuck, I swear.

It started as a theory to explain why we hallucinate before we die. You guys are just running with it now, it's fucking crazy.
>>
>>17700067
You think Tesla believed in demons?
>>
>>17699286
>People come here for threads about scary movies.

/tv/

>Scary stories.

Sharing them, yes. Reading literature or playing games or watching films go to their respective boards. So far you're 0.5 for 2.

>Urban explanation.

Urban exploration... and that could go in /o/. 0.5/3 and you're lucky I didn't take points off for misspelling.

>doesn't mean you have to believe the earth is flat, or put up with people who do.

No one is forcing you to post in these threads.

0.5/4

You should organize your thoughts better before you start playing /x/ cop.
>>
>>17697887

Those are some hot opinions. Maybe you should take your own advice and grow up.
>>
>>17700135
I suggest you read the rule. /x/ is the creepypasta board. It's not a hugbox for the gullible and deluded.
>>
>>17700213
He's right about Einstein and Tesla.
>>
>>17700103
I swear /x/ gets dumber everyday.
>>
>>17700227

>rename certain processes in physics occasionally
>set it up so the most important and complex physics ideas are also fairly simple and can be made ridiculous to younger minds "angels" with wings on their backs serve as a metaphor for freedom and self creation for all of perception stemming from the back an area that can't be perceived
>make idiots argue about "which is right" stemming all the way into politics
>sit back and eat popcorn as the argue fruitlessly about a total system split in to a beginner and advanced memetic system with taglines for clues written in their major religious instruction book known as Christianity
>?????
>PROFIT!
>>
File: ATQ9PRl.gif (620 KB, 374x253) Image search: [Google]
ATQ9PRl.gif
620 KB, 374x253
>>17698367
No.
>>
>>17700266

P.S. I started an at home internet construction company... you diddle your hands about and it automates robot people to do all the work on earth for us...
>>
>>17699238

The only difference this would ever make is...

...well...

...Hail Satan!

...or...

...me I guess...

:/
>>
>>17700135
>stop playing /x/ cop

I'm not the one claiming other people can't post in their special snowflake teslafaggotry thread.

If you don't want people laughing at your stupid ideas, either leave or stop having stupid ideas.
>>
>>17697871
Read Lacerta. The 2nd document "sphere of influence". If you understand this you are advanced.
>>
>>17697779
Tesla's life is really a sad story.

The man was always off-balance. Tesla might have been one of the greatest minds in modern history, but i have no doubt he suffered mental illness.

Towards the end, when he was in debt and eating crackers for all 3 meals, he would blurt out outragious things like pigeons could emit lasers from their eyes and he became obsessed with aliens.

He was brilliant, changed the world but he was definately a mad scientist
>>
>>17697887

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayarāśi_Bhaṭṭa
>Therefore, Jayarāsi argues that none of the sources of knowledge are valid, and nothing can be known for certain
>Jayarasi challenged the āstika establishment's belief in supernatural beings by attacking their epistemology. Since none of the sources of knowledge are valid, how can anything be said about these beings?

If nothing can be proven, than no statement can be made at all either affirming or denying atheism or theism. This is a self-contradicting statement, and if we interpret it as a statement to forgo thought and analysis, we have support for the general Hindu/Vedic concept of apprehending Brahman by dissolving mental images.

'Turn off your mind' is a mystical motto.

>Charvaka

A dead philosophy, just like it's cousin Ajvika. Atheists have this contrived dialectic where we're evolving away from religion towards atheism, yet they refuse to admit that their philosophy is as old as writing at least and has never been adopted by a society that survived the ages.

Moreover, atheists have so warped the debate that no one even remembers that spontaneous generation used to be the belief of loons, and is ironically denied at every turn by atheists who were shocked when they found amino acids, purines and pyrimidines in space - because they inherited the arrogance of the Christians, and believed themselves to be special.

These early western atheists also had a taste for social darwinism. Which is funny, because epigenetics is now suggesting that rather than a fight to survive, evolution happens via poisoning. Of course, that means that evolution isn't a staircase of trophic levels - a human is no more complex than a fly.
>>
>>17700951

In fact, we now have no need for the missing link - epigenetics suggests that an ape just gave birth to a human one day. The caricature creationists draw of evolution has turned out to be real - the microevolution they demanded evidence for doesn't happen.

In fact, the only thing we haven't explained is where life came from - we can design genomes and spherical layers of lipids, but these things don't come into existance without humans. What if life was made by a mortal man with a white beard?

>Tesla developed what would later be called schizophrenia in his later days

Ancient people put holes in each others skulls - so do modern doctors. And for the exact same reason - medicine. Do we really have a rational reason for doing this, or is rationality just a vaneer we use to justify chopping each other up?

To call someone else mentally ill because they don't agree with your ontology is the height of arrogance - especially when your behavior is identical.

>Grow up

Numerals are older than written word. The people who made megaliths were illiterate mathematicians. The Harappans were atheist, and were replaced by technologically superior theists who went on to invent the zero.

It's not 10,000BC anymore - if you want to be a confused ape that stacks stones, go to the woods. The humans will be building rockets - atheists can never change the fact that the Lord's Prayer was the first thing said on another world, and will be said many more times in space long after atheists are done having another trantrum about how you can't arrive at any knowledge.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.