[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other scary supernatural encounter stories of God, angels,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1463375641240.jpg (35 KB, 480x535) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463375641240.jpg
35 KB, 480x535
Any other scary supernatural encounter stories of God, angels, Demons, etc.?
>>
>>17697766
If he was talking to God wouldn't that mean God didn't abandon him

Such a cheesy pasta
>>
>>17697810
My dad abandoned me but he still calls from time to time to tell me how happy he is...
>>
>>17697854

Your dad is a cunt, and I wish you had somebody better in his place.
>>
>>17697766
I woke up screaming from a dream the other night about humanoid grey like entities shifting the frequency of the vibration of particles in their bodies in order to slip between our own plane of reality and another. I belive they were reporting to something, and that they themselves were simply actors on a grander stage.
>>
>could not hear
>heard voices of god

>all senses cut
>still able to claw eyes and skin out??
>still able to COMMUNICATE?? seriously??

and why is there always that little extra bit added at the end of these facebook posts?? it's as if these mindless drones need that one last little line to confirm the implications of any picture like that

"this is terrifying"

oh glad that last sentence explained it for me FUCK

"that was beautiful"

"this is serious"

"people NEED to read this"

"say it again for the people in the back"

FUCK that picture and every one like it sorry to rant on your thread op
>>
>>17697766

1. There is no such thing as "sense nerves" that can be disconnected by just snipping it off
2. had he lost all sensation he would have 0 control of his muscles and would just be able to perform slight, uncontrolled movements(like when your arm goes numb when you've slept on it, you can't move it at all)
>>
>>17697854
Bro ;_;
>>
>>17699774
I hear you, anon. To be fair I thought the story was spooky enough at fist but then by the last paragraph it turns into a B-rate story.

I was especially disappointed that the author actually wrote what God said. Story would have been infinitely better leaving an air of mystery by either A. not saying he communicated with God or B. saying God contacted him but not going into detail.
>>
>>17699803
Yeah fuck that pic. In the interest of your thread I can say I've heard a lot of people talk about meeting godlike beings while on DMT
>>
>>17697766
I had a dream where I beat Young Thug's ass this morning and threw him in a jail cell.
He's a demon, and the antichrist
>>
>>17699826
Explain
>>
>>17699836
The nigga has been gangstalking me for the past 6 months trying to buy my soul
I took a nap and ended up in a dream that had this faggot throwing razor blades at me in a prison type environment
I chased his ass down (he started running) and beat his ass dbz/matrix style
I kept chasing him and beating his ass until I cornered him and threw him into a cell full of people
no one in the jail helped him either, not an inmate or a guard
everyone hates this nigga once they find out who he really is
the nigga is a bunch of people right now because he turned into a tentacle monster just like Satan
he kills people and possesses their bodies, and buys people's souls if they are stupid enough to sell them
he's trying to amass an army with Satan to take over the world
Young Thug is Tom Brady, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and my fucking bitch mom and I'm not even joking
He puppeteers the bodies just like Satan
He's wishes he could kill himself but he wished for immortality as well as other magical powers.
>>
File: be6.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
be6.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
>>17697766
>"this is terrifying"
>>
>>17699826
Why is everyone talking about young thug being antichrist ? Is there any evidence for this that's not an autistic dream?
>>
>>17697766
Try these

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/archives_main.htm

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/
>Most god/entity experiences with Salvia, Ketamine, DMT, or opiates.
>>
>>17699888
I'll just quote someone from twitter
"Bond. @Elroy_Bond 30 Oct 2015

Young Thug is the agent of the antichrist.... Y'all jus ain't know it until ya soul is sold... - Elroy
"
>>
>>17699914
All famous people are pointed as antichrist/Illuminati...
Seems like this occultism shit became a way to drag attention/fame, like "_Look at me, listen to my occult music because I sold my soul to compose it".
>>
>>17699774
>>17699803
>>17699782
This is the original pasta http://www.creepypasta.com/gateway-of-the-mind/
And it's old as fuck, I first saw it on /x/ actually, about 7 years ago.
>>
>>17699958
like he said, everyone will get their proof eventually, I have mine
the nigga astral projects into my house on a daily basis to try and suck my dick and he wont go away
he begs me to sell my soul
he's the antichrist, but he's also a fucking joke once you are protected
>>
>>17697766
>that pic
All senses taken away and he can report things
That is bullshit
Also who the fuck would sign up for an experiment like that
>>
>>17697766
over the weekend i had a dream that i went to hell and it was a flashing black and white vortex and all i could hear was screaming
>>
File: Romolo_e_remo.jpg (153 KB, 499x495) Image search: [Google]
Romolo_e_remo.jpg
153 KB, 499x495
http://matangi-enaree.deviantart.com/art/GUYS-I-LEGIT-SAW-A-DRAGON-s-609263083
>>
One night I was actually screaming in my sleep because I was dreaming about hiding in a house while a horrible deafening God/demon-like voice was talking to me from the sky while a stormy wind raged outside. It was a horrific noise. My girlfriend shook me awake saying id made really frightening and unsettling noises.
>>
The story of the young woman whose death I witnessed in a concentration camp. It is a simple story. There is little to tell and it may sound as if I had invented it; but to me it seems like a poem. This young woman knew that she would die in the next few days. But when I talked to her she was cheerful in spite of this knowledge. "I am grateful that fate has hit me so hard," she told me. "In my former life I was spoiled and did not take spiritual accomplishments seriously." Pointing through the window of the hut, she said, "This tree here is the only friend I have in my loneliness." Through that window she could see just one branch of a chestnut tree, and on the branch were two blossoms. "I often talk to this tree," she said to me. I was startled and didn't quite know how to take her words. Was she delirious? Did she have occasional hallucinations? Anxiously I asked her if the tree replied. "Yes." What did it say to her? She answered, "It said to me, 'I am here-I am here-I am life, eternal life.'"
>>
>>17699972
How many newfags ITT haven't seen this shit

OP is a horrible paraphrasing of an ancient pasta
>>
>>17697766
It is nothing more than a creepypasta.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.