[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone notice high levels of synchronicity lately? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 18
File: photo_2016-05-12_23-01-26.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-05-12_23-01-26.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
Anyone notice high levels of synchronicity lately?
I'll bring something up that nobody ever talks about, I'll see it later. I'll watch a video that I never watch, and someone will bring it up or I'll see something relating to watching it later. I'll think of a song, and someone will drive by playing the song. It's freaking me out man.
>>
obviously your house went somewhere
>>
File: aaaa.gif (130 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.gif
130 KB, 200x200
>>17697472
yeah maybe
>>
>>17697466
>It's freaking me out man.
but it's a natural part of life. why would it bother you?
>>
>>17697466
I have actually, things have gotten strange the past few months
>>
>>17697478
It's becoming extremely frequent.
>>
>>17697466
Synchronicity and coincidence is gods way of staying anonymous.
>>
>>17697466
look i hate to falsely affirm another posters beliefs but this has been happening to me on such a ridiculously recurring level, and i never freak out about it, never think it means anything more (because the things are always trivial). If this is a global phenomena perhaps linked to our use of something. Something we all take part in, at a short glance i'd guess its something to do with everything were ingesting media wise but when its so personal you literally cannot shake the spoopy vibe it holds. please anyone elaborate on what has recurred for you. I'll gladly think and drudge up somethings. If you're interested ill go in depth about one i had to do with michael schumacher.
>>
>>17697499
sure, go ahead.
>>
>>17697481
yeah, but what does that mean to you that makes you uneasy?
>>
>>17697466
Because the highest ascended being was reborn into human flesh years ago. He is now opening his eyes to his past self and we are all feeling it.

We shall not hear much of him for several years to come, but I have seen a vision of what is to pass.
>>
>>17697510
I'd say it's more about its frequency and less about the actual event.Just the frequency. Coupled with a recent resurgence of symptoms related to an anxiety disorder I have (depersonalization, derealization, and dissociation)
>>
>>17697504
Alright so yesterday morning, as all humans we have our rolling rotunda of random thoughts. I was talking to my dad about aryten senna the formula 1 guy that died in a freak crash and was a brazilian racing hero, anyways that led to me just thinking distinctly "Whatever happened to michael schumacer". Now you have to understand me talking to my dad in general about racing is almost nonexistent its like a fringe subject that may come up cause i bought him the Senna documentary for a b-day.

So. that was the initial thought "What happened to Michael Schumacher", never hear of him anymore etc. Now later that night we get a surprise visit from family friends who literally explain after concise dinner conversation about skiing in Australia which is shit, and how skiing in France is incredible. Me not being much a skier asked how does our most dangerous double black diamond run compare to France's, A younger sister of my dads friends says "Michael Schumacher is in a coma now because of a wrong turn on one of their diamond runs".

I don't know whether this is the exact synchronicity your talking about but, it was just mind boggling for me.
>>
Yep, everyone is getting ill at the same exact date even though they have almost 0 physical interaction
>>
>>17697555
>I don't know whether this is the exact synchronicity your talking about but, it was just mind boggling for me.
Sounds exactly like what I'm thinking about, actually.
>>
>>17697569
Look this type of conversation is so indulging to the conspiratorial side of my psyche but like you just can't explain how real it feels to think of such a precise thought, reject it as unsolvable (i mean i wasn't going to think about it all day of course things to do people to fuck) but to then have it explained. I'd say its the closest I've ever gotten to a paranormal experience that i know I'm not exaggerated for the sake of it cause really why the fuck did i need to know. It's just fact that I found out.
>>
>>17697529
my theory is that when we see an increase in instances of synchronicity, it's not truly an increase but an indication that we're just paying more attention.

anxiety disorders often make a person hypervigilant to their surroundings so it would make sense that high anxiety leads to more synchronicity if i'm right.

i'd advise you to relax if you can. i've had a really bad anxiety problem for a long time now and i can assure you that regardless of what you and i feel, most likely nothing bad (worse than normal) is going to happen to either of us any time soon. and even if it is, what can we do about it? it's not like worrying or extra anxiety will help. i'd say, try to enjoy the ride as much as you can instead of reading intense meaning into things and making things harder for yourself. it helps to let go. practice mindfulness and living in the moment if you can.
>>
My wife's been dealing with a lot of this recently. We've got a newborn son, and occasionally she'll get emails from one of those baby websites she signed up for when she was pregnant. Tracking his development and all that.

Yesterday, we were sitting on the couch and she looked down at him and saw that his fontanelle was kind of pulsating. We laughed about it for a minute, then she got an email update from that baby site. Something along the lines of "Don't be worried about a pulsating soft spot." Probably within 10 minutes of us talking about it.
>>
>>17697561
>Yep, everyone is getting ill at the same exact date
What date?
>>
>>17697595
This is the kind of stuff that makes me think companies are spying on us by activating our computer/smartphone mics. I know it's probably crazy on a rational level but it happens to me a lot, too and it's starting to make me paranoid.
>>
>>17697603
Yeah, it's a little unsettling. It's happened with 2 or 3 other things that I can think of with him. Just the emails come within a day, at most, after we discuss something.
>>
>>17697603
Not by activing mics or anything like that.

What they do is collect mass amounts of statistical data about all kinds of people.

If you've been looking at or signing up for stuff about very young children, you will get ads about common things people with very young children are interested in. Worrying about pulsating fontanelles is a fairly common thing.
>>
>>17697628
No argument there. It's just such odd timing. Not that I think it's paranormal or some big BabyCenter® conspiracy. Just thought the email coming directly after us observing it tied in well with this thread.
>>
File: 8hanz.png (2 KB, 372x120) Image search: [Google]
8hanz.png
2 KB, 372x120
talk at this place about it pls.
>>
>>17697628
>What they do is collect mass amounts of statistical data about all kinds of people.
I'm aware of this possibility but the timing is what seems so strange. We know they have the data but their advertising seems to be offered at a way too convenient moment. How can they know the exact day that I need to replace a broken chair if I've never actually searched for chairs on the internet? If they're that good at sorting through data and predicting things, then it's just as frightening as the mic possibility.
>>
>>17697659
So many things are going on in our lives that it's very likely that SOMETHING will seem too convenient.
>>
File: the_end_of_it_all_.png (762 KB, 786x576) Image search: [Google]
the_end_of_it_all_.png
762 KB, 786x576
>>17697529
>>17697587
Anxiety as well as depersonalization/derealization/dissociation are a result of higher levels of dopamine signaling.

Dopamine makes a person more observational and analytical in their thinking.

Dopamine is the ego neurotransmitter. It is the will to live. It is the desire to learn, to create, to consume. It is the urge to obtain power, more and more, as satiation is always temporary.

Reality is recursive simulation. We create numerous simulated selves all the time given different circumstances. Derealization/depersonalization is the recognition of the simulation nature of reality. This recognition often conflicts with many of a person's firmly held beliefs on reality, resulting in a bit of reality/identity crisis.

One must understand that the simulation nature of reality does not and should not lessen any perceived value of life and self. When one accepts this, any anxiety associated with the recognition that we live in a reality of recursive simulation vanishes. Everything is and has always been as meaningful or as meaningless as it always was.

Because dopamine signaling causes one to be more observational and analytical, it also causes a person to better recognize patterns, synchronicity. Sometimes a person will fault and attribute certain meaning to a pattern or synchronicity that probably isn't there. However, plenty patterns do indeed exist and an average idiot won't recognize it as their mind is occupied with relative distraction, as well as their physical health (a result of diet and lifestyle) and therefore dopamine signaling is poor.
>>
>>17697857
Overactive dopamine signaling can lead to psychosis and many anti-psychotics inhibit dopamine activity greatly. Are people with schizophrenia insane? Is there reality invalid? Is the most popular shared illusion the only valid one? A common symptom of schizophrenia is "seeing patterns which do not exist." Perhaps schizophrenia is a result of a highly attuned sense of the pervasive patterns in the universe due to overactive dopamine signaling. And this relative hyper-awareness clashes so drastically typical life and perception of reality, that a person cannot cope. Sometimes a person may cope just fine with their new perception of reality, but does not behave within the accepted social norms resulting hospitalization and consumption of pharmaceuticals which ravage brain functioning.

Additionally, without proper serotonin levels, anxiety is hard to shed. Serotonin results in that sense that everything is truly okay, that all things "good" and "bad" are simply necessary, balancing, antagonistic forces. It is the feeling of love. That feeling one achieves when meditating is pure, lovely serotonin. Compassion and universal connection.

Lack of serotonin in the fetus in the womb contributes to autism. Improper dopamine signaling is related to addictive and compulsive behavior.
>>
>>17697889
>there

iblewit
>>
>>17697466
nope I haven't
>>
me the other day talking to a friend
>"yo wouldnt it be sick if they made a space jam 2?"
>go to news site an hour later
>space jam 2 confirmed
>what the fuck

legit story
>>
>>17698151
Space Jam 2 was announced like a year ago, and had been rumored for a year or two before that.
>>
>>17698177
nah man you got it backward. It was announced /confirmed earlier this month and rumored about a year (or longer) ago. Check it on google
>>
>>17697603
actually, didn't facebook do that with one of their smartphone programs? it's marked as a feature and is on by default and a whole bunch of other crap, making third party clients popular
>>
>>17697857
>>17697889
we /chaoshead/ now
>>
I think everyone that starts to pay attention to these kinds of things, will see them. It's like the number 23, when you start looking for it, you see it everywhere.
>>
>>17697555
Yes, exactly things like that happen to me so often, often even so fast that only a mere minute passes between such events.
It's crazy sometimes.
>>
>>17697466
Yeah p sure that's an Airbus
>>
>>17697595
Woa exactly.
I realized for myself somehow that this always happens when I am particularly emotionaly involved in something.

It really worked multiple times that I asked questions and I got a real answer like this back.
>>
I have a calander that has re-colored historical photos for every month. Last month it was Einstein, month before that it was Houdini or someone. Well I decided to join the military in June. I flip to June on the calander to mark my training progression.

June's picture is Marilyn Monroe entertaining the troops in Korea.
>>
>>17697889
These explanations might give someone a reassuring comfort that someone "might" have an answer.
The truth is, it's all bullshit. How many things are neurologists going to attribute to dopamine levels and dopamine receptors.
I'm done believing in this pseudo science that never explains things on a molecular level. I mean honestly, I can't tell you how many times people have thrown this bullshit around and people just accept it for good information.
This is shit, If you don't think it is read it again.
Still can't recognize that it literally said nothing of import?
Read it fucking again.
>>
>>17698379
Or maybe because you just can't see the important stuff in it?
He explained pretty well what he had in mind.
I understand him and that's that.

And so did you.
What I don't understand is, that people always have to go after eachother in the fashion you did.
>>
>>17698402
Anon, is the kind of guy that has to have an answer.
I'm the kind of guy that has to have a question.

Now, maybe my questions are pointless.
Maybe his answers are wrong.
Doesn't matter, we represent 2 differing sides of human psyche.
We're epistemologically opposed.
>>
>>17697466
google is behind this.
>>
>>17697466

Funny thing from a random schizo.

two years ago before ever going to 4chan, before ever reading into any of this apocoloopy crazy bullshit, i was "told" that one of the many aspects of god is on its return trip and that these instances and messages would become commonplace. I too have experienced this increase in synchronicity and i'm having a lot of fun with it. Its helped me become a better person even, as the prime mover (God, Allah, Yahweh, the numeral One) has indeed worked a sort of destiny into each and every individuals life. Its up to us to recognize these messages and interpret them on our own.

Oh by the way it also said 5 years...
>>
Simply put.... You're just paying too much attention. Your brain is hyped up and remembering trivial shit. If you recently went through a heavily traumatic event then this could put your spider senses up. If you keep paying attention to it you can probably give yourself schizophrenia so start ignoring it.... But even saying this will probably make you think more about it.

As for the Michael Schumacher thing maybe you over heard it somewhere.

I bet one of you was thinking about blueberries.

If that's true then it could be because of this pages layout colors.
>>
>>17697527

What did you see?
>>
File: 1463273064427.gif (501 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1463273064427.gif
501 KB, 350x233
>>17697649
Fuck off
>>
>>17698456
Close minded fuck detected
>>
>>17698415
So you guys are with this whole closed system question answer thing that will not really bring about any real results but might look neat?
Bottom line of that is, both of you are just here to bump the thread and release unwanted pressure?

Thats fine to me.
Atleast now I know in what company I am.
I have many answers and just as many questions.
On one side this means I have already ended the game as far as I am concerned, on the other it means I have my hands free to fill up your question/answer box.

How about that for something productive eh?
>>
File: IMG958440.gif (773 KB, 308x173) Image search: [Google]
IMG958440.gif
773 KB, 308x173
>>17698679
Autism
>>
>>17698682
Yes it is quite clear you have autism.
You don't really have to say anything for yourself do you?
Either you repeat what others said or you don't say anything at all.

And then you wonder why things are the way they are.

Why are you even here? For memes?
Excessive use of that sure does prove somewhat the autism point.
>>
File: 1456187439702.jpg (161 KB, 941x960) Image search: [Google]
1456187439702.jpg
161 KB, 941x960
>>17698692
>I'm not autistic you are
>muh feelings and stuff

More autism
>>
>>17698707
Look mum I'm trolling on the internet.

Will you come out now or is this a lost case here?
>>
>>17697466
It's been happening to me undoubtedly for the past 1-2 years. I've had more a few occurrences that were too specific to deny.
>>
Yes and it's scary. I recently decided I was going to start developing software on the side as I'm sick of depending on someone else for my pay. The same day as I was getting all the paperwork together my old flight instructor called me and dropped a project on my lap. How does shit like that just happen?
>>
File: 1457558228632.jpg (13 KB, 350x253) Image search: [Google]
1457558228632.jpg
13 KB, 350x253
>>17698712
Anon those are some killer insults kek
>>
>talk about moral with a friend
>he recommends reading Woyzeck by Büchner
>think about reading all his works
>two days later
>meeting other friend (they don't know each other and I didn't talk to him for a week) he brings up Dantons Tod also by Büchner
All three of us are german computer science students so authors and literature aren't typical themes for us to discuss. Kinda funny but not really /x/.
>>
>>17697466
that's because you are involved in an interconnected world and all sorts of subconscious and conscious cues happen in all forms of media. you are not special, and the phenomena you described can themselves be explained logically.
>>
>>17697466
I've been seeing 12 a lot since Tom Brady/Young Thug started gangstalking me for the past 6 months
I see more 7's though
>>
>>17697466
Coincidences don't exist, only inevitabilities and synchronous actions. You'll eventually learn that yourself, one day.
>>
>>17697466
Yeah, I've been getting it a lot lately too. Much more often than I normally see it. I would say it happened three times last month.
>>
>>17697595
i believe shit like that has to be NSA spieware shit.
>>
yes, this past week especially
>>
>>17698967
explain the tom brady/young thug thing. i've seen this elsewhere before too.
>>
>>17697466
Yeah, it's not much but with movies I see and then hear people talking about them or discussed on the internet. Or I'll come up with some piece of art and then see it or see the same concept. Very noticeable lately.
>>
i was listening to a song called isabelle and then the car stop in front a street called isabelle way. was making out with my SO when he says "i cant do this when a chicken commercial is playing". screen goes blue. "oh shit i dont have lunch money today" *finds two dollars in back pocket and one on the floor*

Also, was planning on going away for the weekend. Right before we leave, mother ends up in emergency room. next day: all is well and we're halfway to where we need to go. grandmother forgets insulin and we have to turn back. something tells me we weren't supposed to go.
>>
>>17699369
hehe good good... everything is doing just fine
>>
>>17697595
This shit right here. I was in my own home talking about a specific monitor I wanted, 5hen I went to my next door neighbors house and on his oversized monitor was his Facebook page, complete with an add for the exact model for monitor I wanted. Refurbished and all.
>>
>>17697466
Yeah this shit happens a lot. it's manifestation of our thoughts
>>
>>17699412
What are you chuckling about?
>>
>>17699412
:3 rawer xD :p
>>
>>17699261
the nigger is the antichrist
im black and hes so annoying that he makes me call him a nigger
>>
>>17697466
I actually have as well. I thought that was odd.
>>
>>17699413
I think you dont relaize how much shit yoh actually think about. Vsauce has this video that explains its more weird to have a day that ISNT a little weird at times.

Maybe you saw the monitor earlier, forgot because facebook and social media is KILLING our attention span, and subconsciously started thinking about it "for no reason" but in reality you just forgot
>>
>>17697466
yes, I notice this happening a lot lately, like every day, why is that? I thought it was just me.
>>
>>17699651
nope. It's an obscure brand, I don't use social media, and the sale is pretty specific to my search. But ya, I know what you are talking about. it just doesn't apply here, trust me.
>>
>>17698379
>The truth is, it's all bullshit.
>>17698415
>Anon, is the kind of guy that has to have an answer.
>I'm the kind of guy that has to have a question.

Which is it? If you apparently know the entirety of what I said is bullshit, you must firmly hold certain concepts as truthful with which my statements conflict.

I still think it is absolutely astonishing that a chemical compound and it's effect within the structure of the brain has the impact it does on thought and behavior. The brain is certainly a complex network of neurons, an organic computer.

You object to my statement that reality is recursive simulation?

Do you disagree that we create numerous alter egos, personas in different situations?

Do you object to my statement that dopamine causes one to be more observational and analytical in perception? Do know what drugs and substances cause an increase in dopamine and associated paranoid/anxious behavior? Do you know why drug use leads to derealization/depersonalization? Did you know that humans have exceptionally more dopamine in their brains compared to other organisms and it correlates with higher intelligence? Do you know how cocaine works?

>I'm done believing in this pseudo science that never explains things on a molecular level. I mean honestly, I can't tell you how many times people have thrown this bullshit around and people just accept it for good information.

>This is shit, If you don't think it is read it again.
>Still can't recognize that it literally said nothing of import?
>Read it fucking again.

Why did you not refute any of the claims I made? How is your logic in any way "good information?" You essentially just sat there and said "bullshit" to every point I made with nothing to back it up.

Why don't you contribute in a more constructive way?
>>
for two solid weeks last year the phrase "chicken tikka masala" would not stop appearing and it genuinely spooked me out. I would hear it in passing conversation, id look into a garbage bin and see a discarded microwave chicken tikka masala dinner, my school cafeteria even prepared it once. it was weird as hell.
>>
Although I do believe in synchronicity, I don't think there is a global trend for it happening more or less to everyone.

It's based on how connected an individual is to god/the universe.
>>
>>17697527
Who might this certain person be? Specific identity might be tough to pin point.
Can you describe him or her?
Your point intruiges me, care to eleborate?
>>
>>17697857
I was recently diagnose with add after years with batteling with issues that go hand in hand with dopamine, (had smoked a lot of weed done some shrooms, but it was the same way before I did them)

Ritalin gave me the shortcut to feel the way how I imagined I should feel, clear headed not dwelling on petty stuff, but before I took the pills; about 4 months ago, it was a constant battle to do basic all day stuff a routine perse.

We are all addicts to something and the thin red line that strings them together is dat dopamine rush.

Maybe it is confirmation bias, but you made me think I've made the right choice and mindset, thanks for that faceless dude
>>
>>17697857
When I experience depersonalisation usually during social events, most of the time is it me not taking my ritalin on the right time, battled anxiety my whole life.
But these times it's me just observing my surroundings but not feeling the need to interact which I want.
Any thoughts on to overcoming the need to feel stagnant or get passed it, cognitive behaviourial therapy works a bit but not a 100 percent proof method
>>
>>17697857
Any thought of how to bypass or evaluate the depersonalization? Had struggles with anxiety and add (was the dude who thanked ya) now I don't have those moments a lot anymore but I have them during my rebound effect of the ritalin.
Thoughts?
>>
>>17697466
I don't know why i'm surprised of people like this fucking paranoid existing in real life.
>>
>>17698942

Oh, Germany...
>>
>>17697466
>sync error

Your program must be fucking up, have you tried thinking about resetting it before falling asleep? I experienced this code bug too, it changed the difficulty level of my simulation lol. Had to reset it last night, everything works now. Just like being alive again.

It's fun when it happens though, you can be a God if you want too. You just really need to use it with moderation or you break the code and return to point 0. Then you will have to start over from the beginning again. The developers are still working out some bugs. Don't worry m8.
>>
>>17700858
Now I really want to eat a chicken tikka masala
>>
>>17697466
Yeah this has happened to me lately too.
Yesterday I took a shit and clogged the toilet, and an hour later my dad clogged it too. Wtf is going on...
>>
An anglo friend of mine has brought to my ears the word "slug" last week while talking of the critter, and as a non-anglo I've never heard of this word except for shotgun cartridges, and since then I literally keep hearing the word "slug" as in the insect on tv and on the internet. It's freaking me out, I don't know if it's because I never paid attention to the word before or I dunno.
>>
>>17697466
Yeah i've been noticing some suspect shit as well.
>>
>>17704716
Slug
>>
File: 1462597941169.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1462597941169.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>>17705125
>>
>>17697466
actually yes
its weird
>>
>>17697487
what ? please elaborate like im n autistic 4 year old
>>
Baader-Meinhof theory
>>
File: pizza.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
>>17697587
electum disinfo gamete
>>
>>17697649
autistic schizophrenzoden
>>
>>17698712
>pulsating fontanelle
>>
File: king of hill2.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
king of hill2.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
>>17697466
>>
All the time
>>
>>17697561
Wait are you kidding me? Been falling ill since Monday.
>>
I dreamt I died in an earthquake the other night, the following day Tokyo was hit by a big earthquake whilst I was walking to the shop. I freaked the fuck out.
>>
>>17697587
>>17697857
I've got ADHD and an anxiety disorder, thanks for the information. Depersonalization is hell.
>>
>>17697466
I have the same thing currently happening to me.
About a week ago I got interested in some shit and over the course of last days I have seen it mentioned at least three times, in absolutely random places that aren't connected. It happened again earlier today.
Thing is, this bullshit is oddly specific. I mean the exact word I see is used very rarely but now it just started popping out everywhere. Not sure what I should be feeling about this.
>>
>>17697466
I will definitely second this. It has been spooping me out the last few months because it is happening a LOT.
>>
>>17697466
This happens almost every other week for me with music. I'll start humming a song under my breath and then it will come on at the grocery store. The lyrics to a song I haven't heard in forever will pop into my head and suddenly when I flip the station it's playing. I always thought it was like minor precognition that everyone has.

Another example is me and my friend will go to share the exact same youtube video with each other at the same time or will say the same words in a text and hit enter at the same time. Or we'll say the same thing when we're speaking. Of course that might be because we've known each other for over a decade. But I do it more with him than I've ever done it with my siblings or other friends.
>>
>>17700858
I think it actually just really took off in America recently. Like before last year I'd never even tried Indian food and now we suddenly have all these restaurants near me and even an Indian grocery store.
>>
>>17708085
I once dreamed that I was being chased down a large road by fire and then a few days later the news said a bad forest fire was raging out of control about an hour from me. They predicted that the interstate would hold back the flames from getting to a huge residential area but the fire burned right across the road.
>>
>>17708442
Holy shit, spooky isn't it?

Now we just find a person who dreamed of a flood and someone who dreamt of a tornado and we can form a group of elements
>>
>>17697466
http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/
>>
>>17697466
YES!
I'm glad I'm not the only one
I'll learn a new word and suddenly everyone is saying it. I'll learn about someone and then everyone is talking about him

Its been like this since I was a kid
>>
>>17697466
Yes! I was actually considering making a thread about this, I didn't know there was a name for it, I just thought it was an abnormal amount of coincidences.

Nearly everyday I will see a video or research something I almost never look at and I'll see it later in the day or someone will bring it up multiple times.

It's happening on a near daily basis and it's kind of freaking me out.
>>
>>17697466
Hey OP.
I have definitely been having it way more recently. I don't even mention it to people when something of that nature happens any more due to its frequency.

I figure that it could be a few things.
Either as we develop, the collective consciousness of this planet becomes easier to subconsciously be aware of or that some people are more sensitive to the multiverse and instinctually are aware of upcoming events.
>>
>>17697466
Happens to me too a LOT recently.
Something's going on.
>>
one more here OP.

There is nice video that makes scientifical explanation for that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHCHEykUxP4

I'd like to ask here a question to all synchronizers here: Do you feel the "signs" are leading you to a greater goal and embrace them or do you distrust them as suspcicious?
>>
>>17697555
Rip senna
>>
I think the main purpose behind synchronicity is to remind you to pay attention to the moment, as the brain will see a pattern in everything because it's part of your personality.
>>
>>17697499
I've seen people talking about the Matilda movie alot on facebook, I turn on my TV and its playing. Again people on facebook talking about fishing a lot, one if my friends brings up fishing while we're hanging out. Another friend brings it up a couple weeks later. Those are the things I've noticed so far
>>
>>17697466
geometry
>>
>>17697466
That happens all the time since I was a kid.
Someone tells me a new word I've never heard before, alt-tab in the game and it's right there on the screen.
etc.
Happened for about 20 years as far as I remember, like every day.
I think it's just a normal thing though, everyone has it.

Maybe you're just developing Alzheimers or holes in your brain or some other disease, you might be fucked, go see a doc.
>>
>>17706512
deaeeaeeah pprfpfprpfptfpt cooo breaooorgh
>>
These past few days I have been seeing loads and loads. Just small
things but they happen all the time. For example the last thing I looked and before I went to sleep last night was the picture of the marine with 'war is hell' written on his helmet. Woke up this morning, went on /pol/ and the image attached to the first thread on the first page was that image.
>>
File: acl.jpg (55 KB, 800x353) Image search: [Google]
acl.jpg
55 KB, 800x353
>havent seen an acura legend in well over a year
>go to bj's and see three stock examples in the same parking lot today
>>
BECAUSE I AM GOD AND I AM ON YOUR PLANET IN A HUMAN VESSEL.
>>
File: behold.jpg (11 KB, 166x263) Image search: [Google]
behold.jpg
11 KB, 166x263
>>17697857

Well I guess I'm just a special snowflake!

I have experienced those three D's without a lick of unhappiness or discomfort! Livin the dream.
>>
>>17708503
You guys are about to become the Planeteers.
>>
File: slug.jpg (20 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
slug.jpg
20 KB, 590x350
>>17704716

Its because you are a dope, one who doesnt know what a slig is.

Its also not an insect, is it?
>>
File: 444.png (46 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
444.png
46 KB, 2000x1200
This may be off topic, but I legitimately see 444 multiple times a day since around September of last year. Every single day. I do not actively look for it. Sure it could just be my subconscious mind making it pop out, but I feel like I'm seeing it way too much for it to be a coincidence.
>>
I've recently moved to NYC and I think because of the high levels of stimulus I am experiencing synhronicity ten fold. Very exciting and fun times ahead for everyone. I get it really bad when I'm reading and I hear someone say a word in the exact instant I read it.
>>
I just applied for a big time job out in Maine. I live in New York. Guess where the new Fallout DLC Far Harbor takes place?

Maine.
>>
>>17697466
it's quickening
>>
>browse /x/ for the first time last night
>see this thread
>yeah ok whatever you looks
>spend all night reading about creepy photos
>get obsessed with pic related
>most haunting photo ive ever seen
>next day, sitting on couch with my wife
>both fucking around on our phones
>i look over
>the photo is on her phone, she happened on it while reading buzzfeed or some shit
>almost fucking die

Shit is fucking weird
>>
Yeah I get this a lot too. It's like I wake up one morning with a song stuck in my head that I haven't heard for years, and later that day I hear it on the radio. And I can learn a new word that I've never heard about before, and then later that same day I hear it on the television. Kind of strange
>>
>>17715815
you fuck off
>>
>>17697466
i am high synchronicity mode all the time OP. its weird cause i already know all in the now, like it just weird how i accept it with true calmness. that humanity has failed and deserves all that it gets.
>>
>>17697466

I've experienced this
>>
a couple of weeks ago my gf and I watched Eyes Wide Shut again on bluray. After that night, I've seen dozens of threads/posts on here about Eyes Wide Shut, a concert we went to included the backmasked chanting from the sex ritual scene.

I don't usually subscribe to shit like this, but it's kind of gotten to insane levels.
>>
>>17698342
I was wondering why OP added a pic of an airplane to his post.
>>
This is like watching toddlers start to stand up... what in saying is im hussain bolt compared to you guys... get on my level
>>
File: 1444538242256.jpg (52 KB, 573x480) Image search: [Google]
1444538242256.jpg
52 KB, 573x480
>taking piss
>thinking of the NMH lyric: "how strange it is to be anything at all"
>look into toilet bowl
>strand of hair floats in the shape of a question mark
>it even pans over the reflection of the overhead lamp, dotting the question mark perfectly
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.