[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image_4.jpg (63 KB, 674x475) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
63 KB, 674x475
Nope thread.

>Spending the night with mentally ill ex SO
>He becomes more unstable with every passing day
>Weird vibes in his mom's house all the time (that's where he was living then.)
>He wakes me up early in the morning getting out of bed to go pee
>Juuust about to drift back to sleep
>BZZZZZZ, loud as fuck out of nowhere
>guitar amp has been switched on
>no one else was in the room but me
>shit bricks
>scream
>he runs into the room and switches it back off, acts normal so as not to scare me
>too tired to question it
>go back to sleep, fucked up dreams

2 months later
>his mom has some super old grandfather clock that doesn't work
>she took the pendulum out for some reason, can't remember why.
>clock ticks continuously throughout the day, but the hands never move from 3:20
>chimes every 3 hours
>never works again for my remaining month with SO

Can grandfather clocks do that without the pendulum? I never researched it because I'm lazy, but it spooked me at the time. He and his mom were both unstable. Weird shit happened all the time. I started to speculate that maybe it was all the negative energy manifesting in that house from the constant fighting, drama, etc
>>
>>17697087
Also, he said that when they moved in he found a bunch of old bondage stuff and some creepy mannequins in the attic. This always creeped me out, because a) it was a super nice, typical suburban home in a quiet, upper middle class neighborhood
b) the attic entrance was in his room
>>
I have tons more if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17697166
I'm interested.
>>
>>17697190
>Truly believe his mom is schizo
>it seemed like something else was affecting her though.
>she would often complain of strange noises during nights we weren't there
>slept with a goddamn shotgun under her bed
>go downstairs to the kitchen one night for some milk
>take a piss while I'm down there
>come out of the bathroom to find her pointing the gun directly at me
>once she sees its me, she acts completely normal like she wasn't just holding a gun to me
>never apologizes, just laughs and goes back to sleep

Also

>we had just explored an abandoned house in my neighborhood. Lots of creepy stories regarding that adventure as well
>took a box of random photos and document s dating back to the early 1900s
>candle flies off shelf, shatters about 5ft away on the floor
i was never a believer until that moment
>>
>>17697087
A traditional grandfather clock requires its weights and pendulum to function but most grandfather clocks are fake with battery powered quartz movement. Did the chime sound like a real bell? It's possible someone may have put the movement from a mantle clock into a grandfather clock's cabinet, but unlikely.
>>
>>17697221
Guns and the insane don't mix. Avoid if you value your life.
>>
>>17697221
sounds like pretty classic paranoid schizophrenia, possibly bi-polar disorder. not that i'm an expert, just had some experience with family members.

the abandoned house photos and documents sound interesting... any pictures of those?
>>
>>17697250
100% agree with this. recipe for disaster.
>>
>>17697243
Yes. I know because it sounded EXACTLY like the chime of my great grandmother's old grandfather clock which I know for a fact has never been tampered with

Also regarding the candle incident, i forgot ro mention that happened about 2 days after our adventure once we finally sat down and went through all the papers. I'm a bit tipsy, but i have plenty more stories i could type out.
>>
>>17697262
No. This was about three years ago; i didn't have a phone/camera at the time. We wound up returning the box less than a week later because so much weird shit started happening once we got it in my apt.
The house we went into though was huge, and gorgeous. The guy who owned it kept a bunch of his familys junk in there, but rarely visited. It was in total disrepair, but judging from what we saw in the basement, we think there was some kind of bootlegging operation going on. Lots of empty liquor jugs, and 2 hidden kitchens. We didn't take anything besides the papers in hopes of finding a diary, but we returned them.
>>
>>17697262
What makes it strange is she waa totally normal during the day. Typical soccer mom. Maybe a bit of a drinking problem, but she kept a job, a beautiful home, and stayed out of trouble. She would only have these episodes after midnight
>>
pls respond
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>17697087
Is your ex actually diagnosed? Because my ex thinks I'm crazy but is crazier than me.
>>
>>17697322
was she on medication? many psych meds have adverse side effects when mixed with alcohol.
>>
>>17697384
No. She refused to admit she had any issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 750x1334
Dont sleep too late
>>
>>17697285
Type out any spoopy stories that you're comfortable with sharing with /x/ anon
>>
>>17697322
ah, that's called "sundowning" isn't it? don't know if I'd say they should be institutionalized or something, but it's possible that not authority ever figures out that she acts like that at night
>>
>>17697087
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmI6XtmiXjg
>>
>>17697087
Are those storks?
>>
>>17699391
Marabou storks
>>
>>17697087
>screamed because a guitar amp turned on
jesus could you be much more of a cliche white girl victim?
>>17697123
>found bondage gear
>found mannequins
someones an AHS fan. did a ghost try to inseminate you/his mom?
>>
>>17699654
no and no
>>
>>17697322
Getting a lot worse at night is typical for things like severe depression, anxiety, and schizo.
>>
You must be gay man/boy because no chicks on /x/. If your gay lover can't get his shit together because of std, then that is your cross to bear.
>>
>>17699654
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>17700636
That's why I left him. One night in his room, he went into a blind rage and wound up physically hurting me. Slapping, kicking, etc.
I don't know what he's up to these days, but throughout our time together strange things would happen all the time. Nothing since though
>>
>>17697166
Nope. Why would anyone believe the stories of some lady that spent nights at her boyfriend's mother's house? This screams white trash op
>>
>>17697087
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>17700786
I'd like more. Type it up first though. If others don't want more, they could just, I don't know, close the page with this thread on it?

Anyway, I want stories about what happened after you stole the memory box from the man's family house.
>>
>>17701090
I'm this guy. So out of curiosity are you working on a story of spookiness supernatural stuff or have you left?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.