[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accidental Contact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: oshit.png (66 KB, 254x342) Image search: [Google]
oshit.png
66 KB, 254x342
Hey /x/ I need your help BAD. I was in the bathroom trying to summon a demon, but I accidently contacted Jakzar and I know for a fact he will not leave me alone. I already sacrificed all my iron last week when performing the Moontronic Ritual, and I misplaced all my runes at my moms house. My knowledge on Jakzar is not great so any help is greatly appreciated!!
>>
Any help is great!
>>
>>17696915
I know nothing of Jakzar, hopefully someone else can help. How is this being not leaving you alone?
>>
Ever had an intrusive thought that you didn't want to think about and you made it go away? Same concept. If you focus on it, it's going to stick around. If you force yourself to focus on something else, it'll lose interest and leave.
>>
>>17696966
That's the problem, I can't NOT focus on it, it's almost as if it stapled itself in my brain
>>
>>17696970
Then the problem is you, not it. Go play a video game or read a book or something to re-focus your mind. Your mind is the thing keeping it sticking around. Try a mantra if that'll help- some gibberish like "I'm thinking nothing. I have no thoughts. No thoughts. No thoughts" and keep repeating it until it happens.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-15-23-58-37.png (509 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-15-23-58-37.png
509 KB, 1080x1920
Get off of 4chan Ethan
>>
File: 1450671330864.png (188 KB, 430x442) Image search: [Google]
1450671330864.png
188 KB, 430x442
>>17696915
/x/ tan a cute!
>>
>>17697188
Chekt and Rekt
>>
>>17696915
>I was in the bathroom trying to summon a demon
This is what I'm going to start saying whenever I've taken a real smelly shit and I'm not the only one home.
>>
>>17697375
Anon, try walking to the bathroom at 230 am with a notebook, pen, candles, dagger, blowtorch, while wearing nothing, and then imagine the look on your roommates face. He just said "I don't want to know right?" And spun around 720 degrees to go to bed
>>
Try to create a Tulpa to vanquish the demon for you.
>>
>>17697391
540 would have been funnier like a Michael Jackson move even though that's what I visualized anyway. Maybe "spun around 720 degrees and moonwalked to bed"
>>
>>17697418
It was a true story , but I messed up the angle. He turned away, turned back to say something but just spoke his head, and spun around the opposite way to his room. So it actually was 540.
>>
Summon a demon to give you super hot succ
>>
>>17698772
Almost like a... SUCC-ubus
>>
>>17698772
So like a SUCCubus?
>>
>>17696915
what the fuck are you niggers on /x/ doing magic kills your soul before you even physically die
it's how you turn into a puppet for Satan without even getting killed
>>
>>17697391
>roommate walks in 4am
>overweight neckbeard holding candles, notepad, bread knife and his favourite waifu pillow
>proceed to tell him to take his crayons to his room and practice magic because he and his nor is friends want to do lines of coke on the toilet seat
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.