[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Art portraying worshipping or summoning of demons.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: Masons_baphomet.jpg (86 KB, 600x885) Image search: [Google]
Masons_baphomet.jpg
86 KB, 600x885
Art portraying worshipping or summoning of demons.
>>
>>17696477
That's not a demon. That's Baphomet. He was a pagan God who was (as shown in the photo) worshipped by the Knights Templar.
>>
>>17696492
I know who baphomet is, i just didn't have anything to post...
>>
File: donald-trump-alabama.jpg (58 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-alabama.jpg
58 KB, 480x360
>>17696477
>>
>>17696513
kek
>>
>>17696513
hahaha I died
>>
>>17696513
Top kek
>>
File: templars.jpg (200 KB, 1024x809) Image search: [Google]
templars.jpg
200 KB, 1024x809
>>17696513
my fucking sides
>>
>>17696513
Wow just wow

do u suck cock before or after u post?
>>
>>17696513
>le trump is evil raycis ww3 firestarter meme

That's rich.
>>
>>17696477
>>
>>17696809
Buddy, don't ask others. Just do what feels right to you. I'm sure Trump would love it if you sucked him both before and after, but that's between you and him.
>>
>>17696809
>>17696817

Oh shut up, it was fucking funny
>>
Hail Azatoth. >>17696830
>>
8 And there followed another Angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great citie, because she made all nations drinke of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

9 And the third Angel followed them, saying with a lowd voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receiue his marke in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drinke of the wine of the wrath of God, which is powred out without mixture into the cup of his indignation, and hee shall be tormented with fire and brimstone, in the presence of the holy Angels, and in the presence of the Lambe:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth vp for euer and euer. And they haue no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoeuer receyueth the marke of his name.

12 Here is the patience of the Saints: Here are they that keepe the Commandements of God, and the faith of Iesus.

13 And I heard a voyce from heauen, saying vnto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord, from hencefoorth, yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours, and their workes doe follow them.
>>
>>17696865
this art is not portraying the worship or summoning of demons as far as i can tell
>>
File: D05.jpg (347 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
D05.jpg
347 KB, 2048x1366
>>17696867
You are not looking hard enough.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.