[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/philes, I'm going to tour Waverly Hills overnight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 460x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 460x230
Hey /x/philes,

I'm going to tour Waverly Hills overnight in a few days. Anyone ever been there? Stories? What should I expect?
>>
File: 1457266613563.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457266613563.jpg
424 KB, 1920x1080
Jelly. I went there... almost a decade ago now, wow.

From what I remember, the top two floors are where things really happen. The air itself is hard to breathe, it feels malicious and hateful. The group I was with caught two EVPs up there: the first was a dog barking near the elevator shaft, human ears heard nothing. (Supposedly a homeless man and his dog were found murdered there.) The second sounded like a man begging and pleading, then a horrible gurgling/choking sound - everyone there heard it in person, too. It's burned into my memory... Just after that there were four or five loud thudding and slamming sounds in the open room directly across from us, each getting louder until the last one made the floor and walls shake.
>>
File: 1457082118073.jpg (682 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457082118073.jpg
682 KB, 2560x1600
>>17696593
We took the bottom floors on the "second shift" but fuck-all happened there. It was almost October and the staff had been putting together an annual haunted maze, so I don't know if it's naturally calmer or if that messed with things.

Either way, historically the terminal patients and experimental treatments etc were on the top floors. Get those first in the thick of the night if you can.
>>
>>17696446
Don't go looking for the popelick monster while you're in town, some guy died on the trestle a few weeks ago.
>>
>>17696695
More info?
>>
>>17696634
Will do man, appreciate the tip!
>>
>>17696962
https://youtu.be/oz2TuJi1Ols
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.