[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /x/, I would like to know more about Western Africa myth and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: W Africa.png (337 KB, 1241x845) Image search: [Google]
W Africa.png
337 KB, 1241x845
Hi /x/, I would like to know more about Western Africa myth and paranormal, since I'll go 6 for studies.
>>
>>17695731
If you're here for help with school, fuck off.

If not, you're welcome to stay, but give us a better idea of what you're interested in.
>>
>>17695739
I study hydrology, so I'm not for school stuff.

I want to know more about different myth's and paranormal happening in Western Africa countryside, mostly near rivers, and how should I behave in the case I encounter one of these myth/paranormal encounter.
>>
>>17695748

Sorry for my really bad english.
I'm quite worried about it these things, and obviously I can't really talk about it to my professors coming with me.

I will studies rivers, riverbanks, sediments etc. Do I need to take christian trinkets ? Which "myth/paranormal" should I watch for ?
>>
>>17695731

Buddy where you're going this /x/ crap is the last thing you need to worry about

>kidnapped by boko haram
>dies of Ebola
>dies of AIDS
>stabbed in a mugging
>dies of food poisoning
>dies in a mudslide
>raped by boko haram
>bilharzia
>crocodiles
>catfish the size of fucking sharks
>motherfucking big cats

And you're fucking scared of a mud spirit

ITT: someone teach OP about priorities
>>
>>17695757
you should be more scared of niggers with AKs than paranormal stuff
>>
Isn't Capoeira based on a religion/martial arts from West Africa where the believe in an upside down world where people stand on their heads and so on?

Nsibidi is an old writing system used for writing down like ancient court cases and similar, but some characters are said to be secret and hold great power, and it's meant to be related to Igbo symbols you see in Hoodoo and are on these river statues in Nigeria (pic related). Nsibidi is also written in a crazy way (it's non phonetic like Chinese but also not really ordered).It's probably the basis for some hoodoo pictograms like the crossroads and that.
>>
>>17695748
>I want to know more about different myth's and paranormal happening in Western Africa countryside, mostly near rivers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mami_Wata
>>
pretty much baby-tier "legunds" n shiet. average IQ for the people there is like 70

>WE WUZ PARANORMAL N SHEEIT
>>
>>17695731
Search somewhere a little less retarded as x, you can see the average IQ around here is about 70.

>HAIL ERIS
>>
>>17695731
The Yoruba patriarch god , oduduwa is none other than lucifer himself.

Ritual human sacrifice is a plague in western Nigeria.

The riverine and coastal peoples of southeast Nigeria (Niger Delta) believe in mermaids,

There are accounts of German engineers engaged in building bridges and working in the oil sector having to sacrifice to river goddesses to appease them , so happens that a German engineer working on a bridge construction had to appease the mammy waters (mermaid spirit) because after closing for the day, all progress was lost- swallowed by the river.

I will advice you to steer clear of west African voodoo religions because they are potently dangerous if you choose to even have a grain of belief in them.

The dark spirits rule Africa and many a white man or woman that ventures into the abyss of voodoo is forever lost. There was a German woman who came to study the Yoruba Ife diety Orisha who never left and became a priestess till her death.

Even we Africans dare not thread this path.

Believe in Jesus because He is the only salvation.
>>
>>17695731
>>17695731

The riverine and coastal peoples of southeast Nigeria (Niger Delta) believe in mermaids,

There are accounts of German engineers engaged in building bridges and working in the oil sector having to sacrifice to river goddesses to appease them , so happens that a German engineer working on a bridge construction had to appease the mammy waters (mermaid spirit) because after closing for the day, all progress was lost- swallowed by the river.

I will advice you to steer clear of west African voodoo religions because they are potently dangerous if you choose to even have a grain of belief in them.

The dark spirits rule Africa and many a white man or woman that ventures into the abyss of voodoo is forever lost. There was a German woman who came to study the Yoruba Ife diety Orisha who never left and became a priestess till her death.

>>
>>17695731
>>17695731

>>
>>17695731
>>17695731

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.