[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ Can you tell me the story about saturn? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: 1463336992868.jpg (26 KB, 246x300) Image search: [Google]
1463336992868.jpg
26 KB, 246x300
Hey /x/

Can you tell me the story about saturn?
What's the point?
>>
>What's the point?

You've already made up your mind, what's the point in discussing it with you?
>>
>>17695264
Which one? There are many stories.
>>
>>17695270
No, really, I want to know

>>17695271
Dunno, I am ignorant
>>
>>17695264
>If we delineate a cube on a plane surface thus:
we have visible three faces, and nine external lines, drawn between seven points. The
complete cube has three more faces, making six; three more lines, making twelve; and
one more point, making eight. As the number 12 includes the sacred numbers, 3, 5, 7,
and 3 times 3, or 9, and is produced by adding the sacred number 3 to 9; while its own
two figures, 1, 2, the unit or monad, and duad, added together, make the same sacred
number 3; it was called the perfect number; and the cube became the symbol of
perfection.

-Albert pike, 33rd degree freemason, from the book "morals and dogma"
>>
>>17695284
And you want us, the everwise sages of /x/ to do your research for you? Never.
>>
>>17695296
God is in the machine.
>>
>>17695296
And why "Saturn"?
>>
>>17695327
Dunno, where have you seen saturn mentioned before?
>>
File: putin-5.png (408 KB, 762x445) Image search: [Google]
putin-5.png
408 KB, 762x445
bump
>>
>>17695305
>God is in the machine

...and the ghost in the machine will point to the anti-christ.
>>
>>17695264
>Can you tell me the story about saturn?
no

>>17695284
>I am ignorant
yes
>>
File: Saturn.jpg (71 KB, 555x416) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.jpg
71 KB, 555x416
>>17695264

The point is:
This is the Golden Age.
This is the age of Judgement.

The rules of the matrix must come full circle.
They will try and delay it, but after attempt before now has failed so why wouldn't it fail again?

The end is inevitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioq_t_GHBtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRr98d-L3zQ
>>
>>17695305
You never have been nor will you ever be God, satan.
>>
>>17695264
If you want to know about Saturn, read up on Roman and Greek mythology (Saturn is Cronus in Greek btw). Don't listen to any of this bullshit about the "mysterious" hexagon on the planet Saturn.

The planet was named after the god. They are not one and the same like some nutzos here seem to think. That's on the same level as thinking the first U.S. President is a large stone obelisk in Washington DC.
>>
Saturn is the focus of the death cult, the real power the illuminati pray to.

It used to be the brown dwarf star of our 4 planet solar system but our solar system collided with the one of our present sun forcing it away but trapping us in its gravity. The wars of gods in Greek mythology were literal collisions and electromagnetic storms in the heavens
>>
>>17697488
>>you should already know thing.
is that not the purpose of this board?
>>
>>17697488
Ya know, I usually try and only be helpful and reply in earnest but fuck you and your pretense of being any less informed the. OP.
>>
>>17695264
ayyy I live 5 mins away from that Santa Ana cube. I've been in it pretty cool, it's in the discovery science center
>>
>>17697604
>citation needed
Everything in your post sounds like some bullshit someone pulled straight out of their ass. GTFO
>>
>>17697716
"Muh her dur do your own research"
No but really just look into the history of the Saturn death cult.

The great deluge that every culture of man talks about was from the fact that Saturn was a polar star. So our north was always pointed imtowards it, leaving the southern hemoisphere in darkness. But when the solar systems collided and Saturn was thrust away all the tidal water being held at the North Pole was released.
>>
>>17697721
>No but really just look into the history of the Saturn death cult.
Been there, done that, it all comes back to the same source; some crazy guy saying he channeled a god who told him all this.
>The great deluge that every culture of man talks about was from the fact that Saturn was a polar star.
I don't think you know how stars or planets work. Get a fucking education.
>So our north was always pointed imtowards it, leaving the southern hemoisphere in darkness.
lmao that is the most retarded thing I've heard. it's called "tidal locking", and it only occurs under very particular circumstances. Those circumstances involve distance to the object something is orbiting, not the polarity of a planet's magnetic field.
>But when the solar systems collided and Saturn was thrust away all the tidal water being held at the North Pole was released.
there is absolutely zero evidence of this having happened, and would likely have torn up the entirety of the inner solar system if it did.

Besides, stars don't magically turn into gas giant planets. They will either supernova and become a gas cloud (which may eventually become planets), or they collapse into a singularity and become a black hole.

You're the one who needs to do some gods damned research, you gullible dumbass.
>>
>>17695264
>What's the point?
I ask that every time I see one of these threads about le big spoopy conspiracy surrounding sculptures of a common polyhedron in a common colour.

this is what happens when you de-fund art programs in schools: people are left scratching their heads as to why an artist would use a specific shape or colour, and all they can come up with is a conspiracy. gosh I can't imagine why on earth a sculptor would want their public works to be imposing, memorable, or instantly recognisable. hmmmm gotta be the jooz.
>>
>inb4 some tard starts going on about "muh polar hexagon" and "cubes r du debil!"

http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2010/2471.html
http://www.space.com/30608-mysterious-saturn-hexagon-explained.html

Not to even mention that no one even knew about the polar storm on Saturn until recent decades. The tinfoilers keep claiming that it's been worshiped for centuries and that they somehow already knew about the "spooky hexagon", but I've yet to see even a single shred of evidence or writing to support the claim that any human knew about it before we discovered it with our probes.

sage because fuck this tired topic and the uneducated plebs who take it seriously.
>>
>>17698050
Hey, shill, people know symbols exist and how they work.
>>
>>17695305
The machine *is* God.
>>
requesting source on where this "Saturn death cult" nonsense came from. Searching google gave me nothing but conspiracy websites and forums with no citations, no sources, and nothing talking about it even remotely until recent years. Who's the one who supposedly "figured it all out"?
>>
Saturn is the "King" which is really the Holy SPirit. As Saturn returns to our lives and worlds, humans suffer, because we, as a people, have wallowed in the shit of negative vibrations for thousands of years.

As Saturn returns those that can grow and acclimatise themselves to these new vibrations will be the first in a new Golden Age of Humanity. Those that can do nothing but tremble and not adapt will, quite unfortunately and sadly, pass away for the new Divine Human.

tl;dr Saturn is a metaphor for the return of the King which is the Holy Spirit.
>>
File: 1365784474598.png (673 KB, 1329x1050) Image search: [Google]
1365784474598.png
673 KB, 1329x1050
>>17695264

There's no relation to Saturn. The black cube is said to symbolise man's lower nature though.

>>17698102

image is kind of related
>>
>>17698182
Making a lot of claims there, but still nothing to back it up. Do you have anything, ANYTHING to give substance to what you say? Where do you get this "information"? It sounds to me like a bunch of bullshit that someone just made up.
>>
>>17698187
Holy shit the guy who said that wasn't even the same guy yor retarded ignorant ass was yelling at before. I knot your fucking panties
>>
>>17698081
WELL when Saturn was a polar star we would have had a perfect constant view of saturns Southern Hemisphere from our northern hemisphere, providing both the original symbol of the all seeing eye and thousands of years of exposure to the black hexagon
>>
>>17698187
Dude if you can't be bothered to delve into ancient mystic writings or hundreds of years of symbolism stay the fuck out of conversations like this. This isn't the board called /imperial evidence/
>>
Saturn, as you may already know is also cronos in greek. Or simply put YHWH.
So in a way, saturnian whorship is the real satanism (with rape, murder and all that jazz) of the higher up.
If you believe the ancient alien theories (you should at least consider them), then Saturn/Cronos/YHVH is also ANU. The further you go back in time, the more obvious it become. So in a way, ANU the king of annunnaki pass himself as the creator(the architect, god, the source, or whatver you call it) while he is not. Of course since he is deranged he give us the jew and the abrahamic religion. So in a way the bad guy won, we're living in the aftermath of a big war that was going around 3000bc.

>TL;DR
YHVH is the bad guy. And he only want the human species extinct. Also saturn (the planet) is one of his base (explain the hexagone)

pic related is your friend (and creator)
>>
File: Manly Palmer Hall.jpg (115 KB, 836x624) Image search: [Google]
Manly Palmer Hall.jpg
115 KB, 836x624
>>17698855

>Enki
>anyone's friend

They just needed to complete the project, none of them actually had any good intentions for us, except maybe for Ninghizzida, who tried to impart some of their knowledge through the Mystery Schools, and even then it's just another control system.
>>
File: Shapash.jpg (25 KB, 467x449) Image search: [Google]
Shapash.jpg
25 KB, 467x449
>>17698855
It goes much further back than that, No one seems to mention the huge influence of Jupiter and the rest of the planets influencing man and history.

Our one true light and saviour is the one that shines the brightest, Sol.
>>
>>17698874
Sol ruined the perfect harmony we had with overlord saturn
>>
File: ptah2[1].jpg (36 KB, 221x476) Image search: [Google]
ptah2[1].jpg
36 KB, 221x476
>>17698855
Of course if you want more on the subject. Read on the gnostic (and how most where exterminated by church). The con behind christianity (a scam by the jew), or every abrahamic religion (just read them).
The text of nag hammadi are a god read. John Lash write about it also.
You could also read the myths and legends from sumer.

>>17698874
I'm doing a crash course on it. There way much than that. Hope you understand (also not native language)

>>17698867
>Enki create us
>twice !
>teach us magic'n'shit
>save us multiple time
>Enki and freinds put up a fight against anu for us
>not on our side

I don't whorship him (or anyone), but the guy clearly want to see humanity grow and live. Not like his father.
>>
>>17698883
That's a misunderstanding everything exists for due to necessity.
>>
>>17698883
Actually you could say that the loss of our second sun and it's transformation on brown dwarf represent the loss of spirituality and the apperances of materiality in human.

Of course if this theory reveal true, that's not confirmed right ?
>>
>>17695264
Stephen Schwarzman, co-founder and CEO of Blackstone (Large private equity company) was in Skull and Bones. Threre is also a large company called blackrock.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.