[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astrology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: astrology.jpg (45 KB, 900x484) Image search: [Google]
astrology.jpg
45 KB, 900x484
Hello /x/, is anyone interested in an astrologycal chart read?
Post day, month, year, city and hour of birth and I'll read yours!
(the more info you give to find your city the easier it will be for me)
>>
17/2/2000 sydney
>>
>>17694780
hour of birth 8am
>>
October 22, 1995 (dunno the hour, sorry my dude)

City: Bithlo
>>
June 21 1996 10:00 AM New York City
>>
11/04/1994 2:30pm Danville, VA

Thanks for your time OP
>>
>>17694780
Your major signs:
Sun: Aquarius
Moon: Cancer
Ascendant: Pisces
Medium Coeli: Sagittarius

By nature, you're someone with big fears. You tend to be afraid of doing some stuff or saying things you truly want to express.
Regarding love, you're very dependant of your partner's affection. You just cannot live without him/her love! I know you'll always try to overcome any problem you two will have, always trying to maintain it all alive.
Towards others, you're very reliable and trusting. You tend to be very kind, and will look forward to helping those close to you, and/or listening to their problems.
Your self-love is greatly influenced by: your freedom and the love you recieve from others.

Want some advice? Don't let insecurities get you, you'll live way better and be way happier believing in yourself!
>>
30, April, 2000, Monterrey(México)(dunno hour sorry m8) thanks opo
>>
>>17694703
17/7/1994
Varberg, Sweden
19.00/7pm
>>
>>17694784
I can try without the hour but lot of stuff will be missing. Your choice.

>>17694793
Your major signs are
Sun: Cancer
Moon: Virgo
Ascendant: Leo
Medium Coeli: Taurus

By nature you're someone caring and loving, who offers others affection and expects the same from others in exchange.
Regarding love, you're someone who will like to express feelings making gifts(even if they're silly to others' eyes), you appreciate small details in relationships. Also, it's hard for you to only have eyes for only one person; in the end, this may hurt you.
But hey, you also try your best to act in the right way. Helping others, and feel bad when hurting them.
Your self-love is greatly influenced by: your physical image(you have to like your body!), the material things you own, your freedom.

Also, do you believe in God? I can see faith is important to your eyes in some way...
>>
>>17694827
It was early in the morning that's all I remember.

It's okay if you can't do the whole thing, I appreciate it regardless.
>>
>>17694812

I think it was around 9 AM
>>
>>17694703
October 8th, 1997. San Francisco, CA. 9pm (that's pacific time if that matters)
>>
>>17694838
Also, currently in Bithlo, FL

Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
>>
13/04/1992
Winchester UK (I'm assuming city of birth)
Around 4am
>>
>>17694796
My pleasure! Your major signs are:
Sun: Aries
Moon: Aries
Ascendant: Leo
Medium Coeli: Taurus

Well, Anon, you're a very diligent person. You don't give much importance to your speeches; when you set yourself a goal you give everything to achieve it.
Regarding your love live, you love pleasures here. Also, when expressing your feelings, you may be a little obstinate, and way too direct. You like to learn in this field, even from your mistakes.
Same as asome anon, you always try to act correctly, being kind and noble to others but barely ever wanting to hurt them
Your self-esteem is greatly influenced by: your physical image, your freedom(to feel free), your material things.

What about you? Do you believe in God?
>>
March, 31, 2016, 6:02am, Springfield Missouri.

For my 3 month premature daughter.

Let me know if theres any other information you might need.
>>
>>17694703
sun: taurus
moon: pisces
ascendant: gemini
midheaven: aquarius

roast me dawg
>>
Feb 20 1996 6am tulsa, OK usa
>>
>>17694867
In a way I suppose I believe in God. I was raised Christian and I've never really felt a reason to leave it behind, although I get skeptical at times.

I pray when things are pretty gray for me or my friends, hoping some kind of higher power will help them out with whatevers bothering them.

Thank you again. :)
>>
>>17694819
Bru, your chart is interesting. Your major signs:
Sun: Cancer
Moon: Scorpio
Ascendant: Sagittarius
Medium Coeli: Libra

You're someone who by nature is very kind and loving, but you expect others to also be trusting and loving towards you. You desire other's affection.
Regarding love... you're jealous, and protective. Whoever touches your partner is in danger! You'll end up as a very good lover, but man, watch our for your jealousy.
You're pretty open on who to befriend, and you respect freedom in friendship! This aspect of you is quite good.
However, you tend to judge yourself. You have an ideal person in mind which you try to follow, and when you do something wrong, you're harsh on yourself. Your self-esteem is also influenced by your physical image btw.

If there's something I should point out is how open you are regarding any religion.
>>
>>17694882
I see, I expected something like this. Faith is a good thing to your eyes, and you kind of believe in a higher power. My pleasure anon!

>>17694870
premature daughter? I'm reading this one.
Sun: Aries
Moon: Capricorn
Ascendant: Pisces
Medium Coeli: Sagittarius

Your daughter is going to be impulsive and diligent. She won't care that much for her speech skill; she will be straight when telling things.
(Are you also interested in her romantic love? Tell me about this)
She will be pretty open to taking any decision, and will love to go on adventures. Her freedom will influence her self-esteem a lot!
Towards others she'll be a very kind and trusting person who will listen to everyone's problem and try to help them.
Towards her family, expect her to have sudden changes in mood.
She will also love to recieve affection from others.
Also, she won't focus much in material stuff she'll own.

If there's anything else you'll like to know about your daughter, tell me
>>
>>17694887
That's actually very accurate, except the jealousy thing. Or, well, now that I think about it, I used to be kinda jealous in my first and second relationship, but I worked on that so not anymore.

Thanks, Anon-san!
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 500x594
>>17694703
>>
>>17694912
Aha, so you cut off that bad traight. Good!

>>17694872
Already pre-baked, huh? I can read those 4, but if you want other planets and aspects you know what to give me.

You're someone calmed, with a big thing for body pleasures(food, love, sex...). You don't tend to lose your nerves, do you?
Your romantic love is, however, truly charming. You care for your partner a lot, and will give more importance his/her problems than yours. I'm sure you'll try to overcome any trouble in your relationship.
But, boy, your self-esteem is bad.
Let me start, you have a strong ideal of how a person should be, and when you don't match your own idea you judge yourself hard. This said, you're very introvert in your own problems and don't let anyone know when you're having a bad time, so you keep it all to yourself.
Also, what does indeed motivate your self-love is being surrounded by those who are important to you and recieve their affection.

Mate, try to be less introvert and your life will go better
>>
I know there are some charts unread, but I have to go now for a bit. I'll come later to read more.

Stay positive!
>>
>>17694703
10/31/1996 4:34 P.M. Atlanta, U.S.

Thanks Anon-san
>>
14.08.1999 2am
>>
File: astro.jpg (127 KB, 785x498) Image search: [Google]
astro.jpg
127 KB, 785x498
read mine pls
>>
File: 19691231_170000_-1550246562.jpg (278 KB, 1974x1960) Image search: [Google]
19691231_170000_-1550246562.jpg
278 KB, 1974x1960
I would love a reading please
Wednesday
June 3 1981
Phoenix, Arizona
>>
August 3, 1996 Tehran, Iran
Born sometime in the morning between 12 and 2 am.
>>
>>17694907

I do appreciate the reading.

I was curious as to whether or not her reading would be inaccurate due to her being born March 31st compared to her original due date at July 12.
>>
January 30th, at 10:03 am, in 1995

City was Buenos Aires
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.