[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychic help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 415x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 415x384
I've discovered a while a go that I can see where real objects are in my mind. For example when I was little my sister used to always hide my stuff, but I'd find them because an image of the missing item appeared into a calm and clear mind and where it was. My family would always be baffled by how I found them. I still get these occasionally, but I can't do it by will. I need to have a moment of mental serenity. Does anyone know how I can? Especially since I have my exams coming up, I've been studying like crazy and stressing out over them - but I'd love to see the questions, to prepare beforehand. It would be a helpful tool generally.
>>
Learn to completely relax. Clear your mind, relax the muscles in your head, and focus on your mind and only your mind
>>
>>17694389
You've been "looking at the questions" throughout your education you fucking bone head.
You're reading way too much into pure randomness. If you're stressed about your exams you just need to realise they're nowhere near as important as you think they are so calm your tits.
>>
not OP but...

Sometimes I have strange situations... If I think about someone I knew, suddenly I met them within a day or two. Sometimes "parts" of my dreams happen in real life. I don't know how is that possible.
>>
>>17695193
Sometimes when i touch my peener it goes big and i then go show it to the other kids and they are all ewwww and their parents scream at me for no reason
>>
>>17695193
I hope you're baiting.
>>
>>17695202
Why would I be baiting?
>>
File: 490.jpg (23 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
23 KB, 627x626
>>17695202
Nooo it's not b8 m8.

when I think about something it just happens within some time
>>
Meditate ladfampai

>trips?
>>
File: 12c.png (75 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
12c.png
75 KB, 625x626
>>17695216
>>
>>17695221
JUST END ME
>>
>>17695222
Trips don't lie! Praise Kek!
>>
>>17695216
I thought it must be bait because nobody could go through life without realising the truth in this misconception.

Okay I'll break it down for you. It's called probability.

Think of all the people you think of who don't call you, who you don't meet, or who you think about but haven't seen in years and won't ever see again. This happens dozens of times a day, hundreds of times a week.
The chance that one of the people you think about will phone you or you will meet in the street is actually very high, because of simple probability.
Those "strange situations" you experience? We are all experiencing them, it's just that most people don't think anything of it because it's bound to happen, and not just every now and then but fairly regularly.

As for your dreams happening in real life, it's a little harder to explain because it could be because of many different reasons. Maybe your dreams tend to be mundane things, you dream about your regular, everyday boring life so of course the dream fits reality.
Or maybe your subconscious remembers the dream and pushes you towards that outcome, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy because the dream makes you expect something to happen. So you steer towards it happening in reality. I don't know, it could be anything.

But again, we all dream of things that then happen, the probability is high.
It would be far, far more weird if nothing we dreamed ever happened in reality, but we usually dream of boring shit we do regularly.
>>
>>17695299
well. I hadn't been dreaming for a long time but some time ago I got my "first" dream
>>
>>17694389
Can you see the big poopie in my diaper Mr. Psychic? :3
>>
>>17695311
Please explain further.
>>
>>17695325
I'm sure further explanation isn't needed. Just wasn't dreaming for a long time but I've got back my dreams... They aren't long but well, I've got them, that's the point
>>
>>17695339
Everybody dreams, every single time we sleep. It's not possible to not dream.

What you're saying is that you didn't remember your dreams for a long time, and now you can remember them again.

Have your habits changed, did you quit smoking or give up coffee and pot or something? When I stop smoking tobacco for a couple of days my dreams get very intense, so much so that I sometimes wish I could not dream because they wake me up every 2 hours and I can't get a decent rest.
>>
>>17695368
Well. You're right. I didn't remember my dreams.

I don't smoke, drink coffee, pot... anything!. No addictions.

But very often I feel depressed. Still haven't gone to the psychologist. I don't think they actually would help me (They would try but wel... after giving up they would suggest taking pills - I don't have any money for that, I'm poor)
>>
>>17695384
A psychologist doesn't prescribe medication, they just talk, give you therapy, let you vent and try to help you figure out what's going on in your head.

A psychiatrist does a similar thing but can also prescribe medication.

I can relate to depression, I have it myself, and I also don't seek any help. I have in the past, but it didn't work. I think if you want therapy to work then you have to want to get better, and at the time, I was comfortable in my empty apathy.
>>
>>17695417
Well. I have no idea how to respond to that.
>>
>>17694389
I think the problem is that your ability to find through your minds eye works, yet not at the pace you would like it to. You said "Calm and clear mind", "I need to have a moment of mental serenity". I do not think you will beable to use it effectivly and efficently YET, but it does work, and you need to practice being able to achieve the state of mind/gnosis that allows you to find the answers through your minds eyes. The more stress and limiting time constraints you put on yourself the less you will beable to achieve your "Calm and clearmind". Reasonably I don't think you will have a chance to use this method 100% for your up comming test. You said you have been studying, so perhaps you can use this technique on the questions you have trouble with. I don't know how well you will beable to precognitivly know the questions, if that is the case then you should have been practicing this method the first time you thought about it because thats just an astounding idea. "Knowing what you need to know" virtually maximizing output, with the most minimal input.
>>
File: image.gif (230 KB, 240x152) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
230 KB, 240x152
>>17695153
Says the NEET
>>
>>17695299
Bollocks. Happens to me all the time. Intuition, call it what you will. I know the sensation associated with it. There are even different forms of it. Most recent one was simple. Last Friday I was leaving work and noticed a spare light bulb in the cupboard. It's always there, I always see it when I open that cupboard which I do several times a day. That time, the feeling arose, and the thought came with it, I'm going to need that at home tonight. So I took it home, and later that evening, one of the bulbs blew. The bulb I took home was the only one in the house. Mundane, simple example of how I've learned to trust my intuition.
>>
>>17694389
If this is true, I'd like to speak with you further. Please send me an email:
[email protected]
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.