[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help identifying a spirit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: mare.jpg (201 KB, 703x600) Image search: [Google]
mare.jpg
201 KB, 703x600
hey x its been a long time,

I am coming here for my girlfriend we are both certain that she is being haunted by something but we are not sure what. i have quite a bit of info to post so this will be a bit long. I appreciate your help X.

background:
we believe that this haunting started around two years ago, she was with a man and they were in love and broke up. this may have been the catalyist for attracting something the bait if you will. shortly after this she lost a loved one who was very close to her. this person was a very powerful witch as is my girl friend. my girl friend has stopped practicing and essentially shut off her gift, which is why she hasn't felt the presence of this thing until now.

symptoms:
she experiences night terrors specifically seeing things even after she has regained mobility and can physically move. she is often tired even if she hasn't done anything that day. she sometimes suffers mood swings (although this can be explained by other factors). she often feels negative about things that used to bring her joy.

I know that this reads like a mental illness, it hits all the wickets. but we have tried to seek mental help and it hasn't worked, tried medication tried all the stuff that is suppose to help with a mental illness. none of it helped so we turn to the super natural as a possible answer. please help me to identify this thing we don't think its a demon, i am slightly knowledgeable with demons and from what i know if it was a demon she wouldn't have survived over two years with this thing.

I think it is some sort of minor malicious spirit that feeds on negative energy and causes nightmares. I say this because it never presents itself when we sleep together.

help me out here X. or at least point me in the right direction. thank you.
>>
The man she loved could have some evil in him, maybe enough power to fuck with her. Whatever it is could have came to her after her loved one died because of whatever connections they may have had. What kind of imagery does it provoke within the night terrors? Ask her if there's anything "off" with anyone in her life up until now. No one has a grudge against her, do they?
>>
Sounds like an energy vampire
>>
>>17694322
Call upon Jesus' name for help.
>>
tell her to use something (ring, necklace, some shit like that) that she was given by someone that really loves her (unless she's the one in your life, go for a gif from the mother/dad/siblings). silver, gold, stones works better because energy and shit
why? not magic, but the will of someone that wants to protect her can help.
didn't work? search her room for cursed things, see if it happens when she sleeps alone in other places (then it's something in her room, not her) and ask about miscarrieges or abortions (more complicated to deal)
>>
>>17694444
Not op, but how to deal with them? I've met some in my life already.
>>
>>17694322
>Fuck yeah look at them thick ass naked bitches
>Imma sit my bare naked ass in dis bitch
>Eat my ass hoe
>>
>she was a witch
>leave witching aftee breaking up with man
>be harassed by a minor entity for 2 years

You need jesus, you know?
>>
>>17694458
>>Eat my ass hoe
Or as he calls it, "my precious"
>>
She's just sad because he was better than you. Give it a month and they'll be fucking in your bed.
>>
>>17694448
Call upon zoloft too. God made zoloft like he made the world.
>>
>>17694527
Nah nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 289x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 289x438
>>
>>17694538
*Mah
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x300
>>17694538
Other lil dark entities that park themselves on thick ass naked bitches...
>>
File: big-head-34-2530121.jpg (513 KB, 1130x1300) Image search: [Google]
big-head-34-2530121.jpg
513 KB, 1130x1300
have you checked into the possibility that your gf has a brain tumour?
>>
>>17694545
Oh you just fucked up my sides
>>
>>17694527
One "ring" to rule them all...indeed.
>>
>>17694438
floating disfigured heads, like really fucked up shit.
her siblings are both very fucked up people.
and no i dont think that anyone with anysort of spiritual prowess holds a grudge against her.
>>
She sounds depressed and probably have some emotional blockage. Running can fix this or try medication.
>>
>>17695117
i appreciate the advice anon,
we have tried all the conventional ways of dealing with this and we are still trying them. we are implementing many positive changes and she is on a medication.

the point of this is to determine if there is another factor
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.