[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the chances of this happening without aliens ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 30
File: pyramidsssss.jpg (134 KB, 786x595) Image search: [Google]
pyramidsssss.jpg
134 KB, 786x595
what are the chances of this happening without aliens ?
>>
>>17694315
>building come in very common, easy geometrical forms
>must be aliens

last time i checked, most houses are rectangular, is that aliens too?
>>
>>17694315
100%
>>
>>17694317
Idk about Egyptians but the Balinese and Mayans are twin cultures. They share culture, buildings, and deities to a tee.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution
>>
>>17694315
No, but we were living in a time when our perspectives were far broader than they are today.
>>
it's the most simple design imaginable, literally just rocks piled neatly. Nothing amazing about it
>>
>>17694315
How can someone see this and not believe Humans exist?
>>
>>17694315
Because pyramids are the easiest way to achieve high buildings without too much elaborate technique.
About the three doors... you could probably add some hundred more cultures who have done similar things.
>>
>>17694394
you dont have to strictly oppose it.
>>
Stop replying to troll threads.
>>
>>17694415
Never.
>>
>>17694415
there wouldn't be much to reply to on this board
>>
Not extra-terrestrial, but EX-terrestrials.

This is not the first humanity nor the first advance civilization.

This planet has seen huge intelligence spurt besides our current one
>>
>>17694315
Why is a bubble spherical? It's just the shape it needs to be in order to exist.

You'd find that civilisations separated by time and huge geographical distances have to obey the same physical laws. For example, say they tried the pyramids inverted...then it would topple, not very stable. This would be true regardless of where you are.
>>
>>17694360
Dumbass detected
>>
>>17694475
There is no evidence to support that statement asshat
>>
>>17694315
pretty good id say, pyramids are very structurally sounds as far as shapes go. plus they are easy to build,
>>
>>17694478
Yeah, just physics, but when has that ever helped anyone.

You're the kind of disinformation spreading wreck that drags down human progress.
>>
File: pregnant_man.jpg (13 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
pregnant_man.jpg
13 KB, 400x298
>>
>>17694478
Occam's razor dictates that you use the simple and more rational explanation first.

Pyramids are rather simple structures in the sense that when you wanted to a do tall, important building, it was just about stacking stones in concentric squares reching upwards.
>>
>>17694478
A huge number of even more complex mechanisms than a fucking pyramid have been invented / discovered by seperate people and civilisations.
>>
Graham Hancock you motherfuckers. How new are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY
>>
>>17694532
Hancock is a joke, no one in the field takes him seriously.
>>
>>17694315
That image sucks, it's forgetting the pyramid structure in Antarctica
>>
There are pyramids not built on the equator also. Why only mark the ones that are?
>>
Mayan cities being placed according to constellations rather than geography is a lot spookier.
>>
>>17694543
Until he proves them wrong and gets an apology, like he did with New Scientist, UK tabloids, Egyptologists.. etc etc

There is undeniable evidence that shows there was an advanced civilisation living on Earth over 12,000 years ago. Graham is trying to find evidence of this. He isn't perfect, but he's far from ignored.

Egypt is scared of Graham fucking Hancock dude.
>>
>>17694543
Did you even watch the video?

Or are you one of those people who say.. "I don't need to watch it because I know/others have told me what to think"?

I bet you are, right?
>>
>>17694315
Its a shape. Its not a complicated idea to assume each group independently invented them.
>>
>>17694315
high
>>
>>17694317
All pyramids do not hold the same shape, and the design of the base is not necessary to have three openings (or more)

>PRETEND op just posted three plain pyramids
>attack it

That's you.
>>
File: 4242.jpg (26 KB, 259x263) Image search: [Google]
4242.jpg
26 KB, 259x263
ITT
>>
File: thaler_acromyrmex_nest_brazil.jpg (231 KB, 1200x791) Image search: [Google]
thaler_acromyrmex_nest_brazil.jpg
231 KB, 1200x791
Some food for toughts.

Ants build extremely complex structures, they are small, have small brains, and haven't developed a culture like us.

Any rational, occam's lovin person, will consider ants to be inferior not so smart bugs.

The common explanation for this structures is genetic memory, the ant have at his disposition the accumulated knowledge of all the previous ants, and has a way of accesing this knowledge, so efficient, that can be applied automatically.

This sounds extremely similar to Akashic records https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records

Keep in mind that previous cultures did a lot of rituals, usually envolving altered states of counciousness.

The amount of similarities between those cultures doesn't stop in the shape of the buildings, astronomy, religion, and many other elements of civilization repeat in all civilizations.

So, we have to accept that, we have a couple of outrageous options to ponder.

Akashic records, as in genetic technical knowledge exists and can accessed.

All of this cultures had contact with each other, meaning that they mastered intercontinental travel, or the shape of the continents was very different in ancient times.

Or external intervention by another advanced civilization that we have no records of.
>>
>>17694559
>I don't need to watch it because I know/others have told me what to think
you mean like you do with tinfoil youtube videos?
>>
File: Flat_earth.png (396 KB, 543x543) Image search: [Google]
Flat_earth.png
396 KB, 543x543
>>17694315
It's perfectly aligned on the flat earth map
>>
>>17694587
im too stupid to see it. can you mark it?
>>
File: 1463321855805.png (425 KB, 543x543) Image search: [Google]
1463321855805.png
425 KB, 543x543
>>17694587
Flat earthners are never tired to be dead wrong.

That's one dumb trolling tradition.
>>
>>17694593
but that almost forms a perfect 90° angle
that can't be just coincidence
>>
>>17694580
You left out the simplest explanations. Humans have the same senses, and same tools (as in hands and feet and muscles) to use. So its no wonder that they produce similar results when facing similar problems. Example: we want to build a huge building for some reason. We have stones, stone tools, logs and our strength to use. We can build towers cause they would fall, so we build mounds and there you go pyramids for everyone. Because the laws of physics are the same everywhere so humans tend to find similar methods to create elaborate buildings.
Also humans dont need genetic memory because we have the time to teach the young ones everything we want.

But at least we still follow our ancestors and their "altered states of consciousness" when we get shitfaced drunk every weekend
>>
>>17694593
>perfectly alinged
>is imperfect

god damn what is it with flat earthers and making shit up

its like the literally just invent the shit as it comes
>>
>>17694601
>almost forms a perfect 90° angle

A for affort.
>>
File: 1432999697809.jpg (41 KB, 576x440) Image search: [Google]
1432999697809.jpg
41 KB, 576x440
>>17694601
>>
>>17694601
Almost dont shot a rabbit anon
>>
File: cappadocia-underground-map.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cappadocia-underground-map.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
>>17694609
So, we don't need genetic memory, then we don't have it?

What about ants? Do they teach the young ones what they need?

They do have nurseries and expend a lot of time with the larvae.

What about the things that don't use hands, feets and muscles, like religion and other imaginary creations, even if the laws of physics are the same the enviroment and circumstances aren't, meaning that truly isolated development, should differ a lot more than it does in the known civilization.

Also we just to live in caves and the logical method of construction isn't a pyramid, but a hole in the ground like Derinkuyu.

At a very specific point in time all civilizations developed the pyramid shape and built them all around, allegedly isolated locations.
>>
>>17694609

Yep. Humans like building big, impressive things. If you want to build a big thing, and your tech-level is low, "pyramid" is the easiest shape to make. It's basically a tidy pile.

It's like asking "why did humans all over the world make CLAY POTS???" Because we need to hold shit, and you can shape clay into a pot to hold shit.
>>
>>17694652
Very specified times?
Egyptian pyramids are from 3000-1000bc
Mayan and other mesoamerican pyramids are from 500-1300ad
At the same time the rest of the world was building far more advanced buildings. Dont know about the eastern pyramids but im pretty sure those are still from a different time period.

The other topic abstract constructs like religion all show similar features because humans had to reflect to similar phenomena, like the sun, moon, seasons, family, murder, nature, animals, human onteractions etc.
>>
I'm sick and tired of people thinking building a pyramid (especially the Great Pyramid of Ghiza.) is easy. You have no idea. Now fuck off to your facebook and instagram and suck your own dicks
>>
>>17694686
>being this much of a salty idiot
>>
>>17694315
100%
>>
>>17694315
Humans, no matter how far apart in matters of distance or time, tend to come up with similar solutions to practical problems, just like beehives, bird nests and ant hills follow basic patterns across the world.

The pyramids of Egypt and the new world were built literally millennia apart yet the basic principle is so very similar that in modern times fantasizing idiots feel an uncanny connection between these peoples that were never contemporary.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid

>A pyramid's design, with the majority of the weight closer to the ground,[3] and with the pyramidion on top means that less material higher up on the pyramid will be pushing down from above. This distribution of weight allowed early civilizations to create stable monumental structures. It has been demonstrated that the common shape of the pyramids of antiquity, from Egypt to Central America, represents the dry-stone construction that requires minimum human work.[4]

ayy lmao
>>
Astronomical, notice how many ancient sites are all aligned (Easter Island, Macchu Picchu, Nazca Lines, Angkor Wat, Mohenjo Daro etc.). Nobody knows how the ancients built those grand buildings. They used technology that we do not posses now. Also we gotta ask ourselves why are they aligned? or very similarly built? The answer is very shocking

They were actually built when there was still Pangaea...
>>
>>17694724
you gave me alot of stuff to research. thx :3
>>
>>17694724
>Nobody knows how the ancients built those grand buildings
>They used technology that we do not posses now
>Nobody knows
>>
>>17694724
>Nobody knows how the ancients built those grand buildings

Everyone with an understanding of maths and architecture knows how to the ancients built those grand buildings.

>They used technology that we do not posses now
They used sticks, ropes, stones and mathematics. Literally what we use now, only less refined in application and materials.

>They were actually built when there was still Pangaea

They were all built in the last 10k years, after the ice age ended and flourishing wildlife opened up new feeding grounds for a species that's got a major hardon for travel and exploration.
>>
>>17694751
>>17694752
and of course, we've got the shills coming in...
>>
>>17694754
You will never find answers if you make them up yourself.
>>
>>17694754
>Nobody knows
>but this is how they did it
>>
>>17694758
>>17694759
wow they are fast they post with a margin of 2 seconds, $.2 deposited to your paypal
>>
>>17694760
>i don't have an argument so I'll resort to crying SHILL!!!
>>
>>17694760
Stop treating proven concepts with skepticism mired in fantasy and open your mind to contemporary problems the publicly condemned side of historians face.

>>17694764
The wonderful adventures of greentext man.
>>
it's funny how they post immediately one after another, their impotent insecurity literally shows up
>>
>>17694783
occam's razor
>>
>>17694315
I know people that can astral project and fly out of their bodies pretty much
it's very possible that evil entities with the same powers could manipulate multiple societies at the same time without their being direct contact
>>
File: 35.jpg (190 KB, 1104x601) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
190 KB, 1104x601
>>17694315
>>
>>17694800
bruuuuuuuuuuh
>>
File: 1463322086199.png (421 KB, 543x543) Image search: [Google]
1463322086199.png
421 KB, 543x543
>>17694593
now take it a step further and make it a parallelogram. this is where the reptilian headquarter is located, hawaii.
>>
>>17694790
Astral projection is a shorthanded excuse for people truly experiencing the creative possibilities of their brains because they lack understanding of how information travels and how it can simply be pieced together.
>>
>>17694806
know what else is from hawaii? that's right. OBAMA. >:0
>>
>>17694820
AND SURFING!

fucking mahalo man
>>
>>17694315
>what are the chances of this happening without aliens ?

Very good. A pyramid is one of simplest structures you can build.
>>
>>17694543
You mean the mainstream refuses to accept his finding- theres a big difference.
>>
File: 1463163174558.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463163174558.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
Why is there not a single post in this thread suggesting that the modern Era is not the first time a global culture has arisen?

humans are a very capable species. Over millenia, we've WALKED to every corner of the globe. Fuck, abbos have been isolated in Australia for 40,000 years. How'd they get there? Canoes.

It's simple, the modern narrative of history is flawed, and humans managed to colonize the world via the natural highways of the oceans.

Historians are too fixated on their interpretations of history and don't want to admit being wrong.
>>
>>17694811
not really I have a friend who astral projects to hang out with me
he can talk via telepathy and read my mind
I've personally been attacked by the antichrist (young thug) who did the same but called himself Allah (I couldn't see him but could only hear a loud booming voice)
He pretty much had me set up to be sacrificed and turned into a puppet but I'm still here
But if you can imagine, some people have mind powers as well as use magic and can easily mislead people who don't have the same abilities, especially when you live in societies that are blind to the Truth
It's pretty much why Quetzlcoatl was greeted as God when he went to destroy and take over the Incas.
He was probably talking to them setting up the whole thing beforehand
Only the type of thing a devil would do
>>
>>17694759
Zahi Hawass detected
>>
>>17694788
Thanks for your contribution
>>
>>17694315
Very high, since ancient civilizations also developed sophisticated tools and units of measurement that we still use to date. That's not to say they weren't built as a means of praising a "spirit" in the sky, since the apex of pyramids are -- you guessed it -- at the top, touching the sky, and only the most noble of blood were permitted burial within the chambers.
>>
>>17694315
about 3-1

so not that bad
>>
>>17694855
>Why is there not a single post in this thread suggesting that the modern Era is not the first time a global culture has arisen?

Because methods of travel, infrastructure and communication only started to approach any kind of efficiency in the last 200 years

Sure, there were German kingdoms in North Africa a millennia ago or Greek ones in Afghanistan two ago. Sure, Japanese were shooting each other with Portuguese bullets five centuries past. Yes, Icelandics did land on a continent untrodden by Eurasian feet for untold centuries. But all these adventures, badventures and travels took an exorbitant amount of time when viewed from a modern perspective.

Germany could decimate Morocco in a week.
Afghanistan would speak Greek in a month. A shipment of ammunition from Portugal to Japan takes a day and a plane ride from Reykjavik to Quebec constitutes mere hours - welcome to the modern era, where previously the world was so large it could take lifetimes to explore, now you have mass communication that travels at the speed of light, man made satellites able to read a book from space and methods of civilian travel faster than sound.

There was no global civilization because they simply could not uphold any relevant means of interaction with each other over tens of thousand of kilometres.
>>
>>17694478
not the same guy, but i'd imagine the argument would be similar to natural selection.

all other buildings that werent as stable as pyramids collapsed over the years, so what we have left are pyramids.
>>
>>17694315
100%

This is the best way to stack rocks so they don't fall down for thousands of years. It's simple engineering, OP.
>>
File: HA.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
HA.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>17694601
>>
>>17694315
To think that aliens would be so interested in helping some mud dwelling species that has barely anything resembling civilization to build some pyramids in random parts of the world is mind-blowing.
Purely amazing.
>>
>>17694593
>>17694587
>>17694618
Hey you know tectonic plates move? I bet they were all communicating via the smaller radios(pyramids) to amass great monuments to achieve a harmonic resonounce with the planet and reach ascension.
Flat earth: 1
>>
>>17695033
What if thats what their dicks look like and we have been marvelling at immature statues of alien dick that they coerced the humans to make?
>>
>>17694891
You're thinking of experiencing the past through a modern lens though. The ancient world was much more spiritual. A Pilgrimage to another city may take years, it may take months for a shipment of goods over the ocean, but it's still as valuable if not more.
>>
>>17694593
>>17694587
>>17694618
Hey you know tectonic plates move? I bet they were all communicating via the smaller radios(pyramids) to amass great monuments to achieve a harmonic resonounce with the planet and reach ascension.
Flat earth: 1
>>17694652
Monkey see monkey do?
>>
>>17694806
That's actually kind of alarming
>>
>>17695034
*resonance
Learn to spell
>>
>>17694752
Supposedly they built the Great Pyramid in 20 years. 2.3 million stones. Quarried up to 500 miles away.

Literally no one knows how they did it. Even using modern techniques that would be an achievement, because you are placing a stone every 90 seconds for 20 fucking years.

Now use nothing but hand tools of the period and fiber rope.

Good fucking luck.
>>
Nobody knows but it was definitely aliens
>>
>>17694315
There's very clearly a unified religious significance in the design of the ziggurats those various peoples built. My bet is some ancient civilization figured out how to use boats and started a religion that died with them after some natural catastrophe thousands of years ago.
Also
>muh aliums
Nigger I bet aliens have never even touched Earth yet.
>>
>>17695129
I don't think it was aliens, I think they have timing all fucked up and don't want to admit it. If they change the theory on it being 20 years, then it can no longer be considered a tomb. Which I don't believe it was. Egyptologists have built themselves a house of cards that they are terrified of knocking over, built on bad data and ego.

Even a layperson can see the erosion on the sides of the Sphynx and recognize the signs of water pouring over it for long periods of time. Robert Shocke is exactly right when he disputes the age of the Sphynx.

Eventually the experts are going to be forced to admit their mistakes and revise everything we assume about the monoliths and structures of Egypt.

Every single year the evidence tilts more and more away from their explanations.
>>
>>17695148
Correction, the sides of the Sphynx enclosure. Not the animal itself.

Go ahead. Look for yourself. The water erosion is clear as day. The last time there was that kind of rainfall there? 12k years ago.
>>
>>17695125
Wrong, the pyramids were made using a special type of concrete

http://www.geopolymer.org/archaeology/pyramids/are-pyramids-made-out-of-concrete-1/
>>
>>17695162
Even if this is true, which is the first I have heard of it, the timing is STILL fucked up. It would require the ability to pour these slabs at the same rate, every 90 seconds for 20 years.

This is interesting though. You would think that this theory would be easy to prove without a doubt. If it was poured and not quarried, surely the internal structure is different and easy to compare.

Why hasn't anyone won an award for proving those bricks were poured and not natural stone?
>>
>>17694861
I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>17695240
Because anyone who challenges the status quo is ostracized as a new age moron who believes in ancient aliums or something, even when aliens aren't even mentioned
>>
>>17695240
What if crates were placed for the slabs to be poured into, and then they lit the whole structure on fire to burn away the crates and then the basic frame of the pyramid was left, leaving skilled craftsmen to cover it with limestone or whatever material was used to make the pyramid smooth
>>
>>17695262
That would work, but I don't think it explains properly the internal shafts and "tomb" that were no shit cut out of stone. They can tell that the perfect internal chamber was quarried, but they can't explain how fucking perfect it is.

I honestly don't know enough about how the internal structure of the pyramid is laid out to comment properly at this point.

I do know that all of the current explanations don't seem to make a lick of sense. Especially when you see pictures of the pyramid during solstice and realize it's not a regular pyramid.

The fucking thing is 8 sided, and it can only be seen clearly during the solstice.

How the fuck did they do it? Pouring slabs obviously would make it easier. But that doesn't explain the granite in the middle for the "tomb"
>>
Wasn't it proved that we could build these pyramids RIGHT NOW by using just canals with water and huge stones?
>>
>>17694315
look into graham hancocks research on this. it's not aliens. it was an ancient civilization that had technology
>>
>>17695308
Build them? Yes. But not in the time frame the Egyptologists insist. It all comes back to the number of blocks and time they claim it took to build.

If they would admit it was 150 years of construction, like structures in Mexico, it opens up many more possibilities. But they insist it was only 20 years. Which makes just about every explanation seem impossible.
>>
>>17694315
>OP realizes an ancient civilization without modern technology was capable of wonders
>OP can't do shit in the modern era surrounded by technology
>OP cries online about aliens to make up for his wasted time
>>
File: 1463317961171.jpg (401 KB, 762x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463317961171.jpg
401 KB, 762x1920
>>17695240
The artificial rocks look identical to the natural rocks, the new method for testing them is the paleomagnetic method and it can also be inconclusive.

I studied this and seem plausible, and I like to pester /his/ with it. I call it the advanced rock civilization.

http://www.geopolymer.org/archaeology/pyramids/paleomagnetism-study-supports-pyramid-geopolymer-stone-2/

>>17694657
The dates for the origen of civilization all around the world are very similar

ANCIENT CIVILIZATION
1.Mesopotamia 3500 BC
2.Perú 3200 BC
3.Egypt 3000 BC
4.China 3000 BC
5.India 2600 BC

Peru also have the oldest pyramids.

http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2013/03/peruvian-pyramid-older-than-egypt-civilization-rivals-sumerians-in-age-2555356.html

In 200.000 years of human development, addedto the millions of exoplanets that exist, there's at least an slim chance of some human culture making contact with extraterrestrial beigns.

And for some culture to develop the means for advanced travelling.

We always understimate humans, it's part of the human nature.
>>
>>17695349

this. i like to think about mah aliums as much as the next /x/phile but it all boils down to this and

>i do not believe these ancient peoples were smart enough also how do I get gf fuckin mysteries
>>
>>17694587
The flat earth is entirely fiction.
>>
>>17694315
pyramids are a very stable and easy to build shape. it's just natural that different civilisations came up with the same idea.
>>
>>17694315
High,
>>
>>17695306
topkek
fking idiots the pyramids arent 8 sided, if you would have seen them in their true form on 4.20.1944 you would know they are 27 sided
>>
>>17694315 (OP)

Pyramids are a very stable and easy to build shape.

It's just natural that different civilisations came up with the same idea.
>>
>>17694861
You should get your mental health checked.
>>
File: pyramidstruth.jpg (106 KB, 684x505) Image search: [Google]
pyramidstruth.jpg
106 KB, 684x505
>>
>>17694880
very few pyramids have been found to contain burials or mummies.
>>
>>17694476
He's not wrong.

That's why pyramids are wide on the bottom and narrow on top. So they don't tip over. The rocks are first carved so they stack together nicely, but yeah, beyond that there's not much to it.
>>
>>17696207
If mummies aren't found, there are other indications that they were used as tombs. Broken sarcophagi, for example. Or heiroglyphics stating who was buried there.
>>
File: chichen-1881.jpg (318 KB, 968x580) Image search: [Google]
chichen-1881.jpg
318 KB, 968x580
>>17694360
The pyramids aren't simple to make at all.

And they're completely impractical in terms of defense, wich should be the first priority.

They were made because they could and it was an Herculean task overly complicated with not enough reward.

They have to come up with an entire civilization to be able to make them.
>>
>>17695148
If they were not tombs why did the builders write on the walls a shitload of times that this is the tomb of xy? And not just write it but also draw it? Or were they lying so future anons dont know about aliums?

Also this concrete idea is the greatest bullshit ive heard in years. Have you been there to touch the stones? See them broken and realise they are just stone?

Time to forget the idea that the block are perfectly aligned, they arent, the outside was covered in limestone to hide the glaring imperfections. Then take into account what 3k years of heat and wind and sand does to soft stones.
>>
They were all built by the 3 old kings, from left to right: ivory king, old iron king, sunken king.
>>
File: 1462663239857.jpg (616 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462663239857.jpg
616 KB, 1920x1200
>>17696489
There have been tests with geopolymers that result in artificial rocks identical to natural ones.

http://www.geopolymer.org/fichiers_pdf/IUPAC_76.pdf

http://watershedmaterials.com/blog/2015/3/31/geopolymer-concrete-egyptian-pyramids-and-a-new-way-forward-for-sustainable-masonry

http://plus.usgbc.org/rewriting-history/

And the recipe for Roman geopolymer that's superior to modern concrete.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Roman-Geopolymer-Concrete-Recipe/

Have fun.
>>
>>17694315
Pretty fucking high.
>>
>>17694861
Young Thug is the Antichrist ?
>>
wow this is really cool

i never knew there were pyramids in indonesia
>>
File: 1315996128569.jpg (91 KB, 400x349) Image search: [Google]
1315996128569.jpg
91 KB, 400x349
Just ask Jessup
>>
>>17696795
yup, and the nigga puppeteers my mom's body
nigga is a fucking joke but he wants to be everyone so you have to watch out for him
twitter search "young thug dream" or "young thug nightmare"
this nigga rapes children in dreams and he's tom brady too
he's all kinds of fucked up
he's a tentacle monster just like Satan
>>
>>17696909
Maybe your mom just acts wired sometimes? I dont know her though so it doesn't really apply.
Im like 99% Jeffrey Lamar Williams is just a rapper. Further backed up by the fact the two things you told me to google were rap songs.
Got any other proof?
>>
>>17696909
>Mum being a bitch again
>Probably Possessed by Young Thug
>Dam Niggas
>>
>>17694317
/thread
>>
>>17696914
well he's a whole bunch of people in reality but his favorite two puppets are Young Thug (his original body) and Tom Brady

he drops a hint or two in his lyrics like in "Go Crazy" when he refers to himself as "12"

but I pretty much figured all of this out because he wants to steal my soul and be my husband because he's a faggot lol

Plenty of people already get attacked by him and his various puppets in dreams and in real life.

Last Christmas he had me set up to be killed in an emergency room, then sent me to the crazy house
He's going to be the one working signs like in the Revelation
He pretended to be Allah when he attacked me with telepathy and it was pretty damn loud and convincing

I could go on, I got dirttttt on this dirty lil cockroach looking ass nigga
>>
>>17696946
Go on. Please. Whats his end game u think? Other than marrying you?
>>
>>17696956
these niggas are fucked to be honest, end game is too specific as they have plans for everyone individually just about
Young Thug wants everyone's soul because he fucked up
word I got from w/in the crazy house I went to...
each of the beds in the crazy house has a hollow casket under them
they will be the nazi camps of the future where they kill off the Believers
they pretty much do it already with the medication but it's pretty subversive
America w/o a doubt is Babylon The Great
>>
>>17695769
>>17695591

>Shills aren't real
>>
>>17694315
pretty high. People underestimate how much contact ancient civilizations had with each other and how far they were actually able to travel.

Also, it's a common and simple geometrical shape, and naturally very stable. Our ancestors weren't stupid, they were able to figure this out.

Don't get me wrong, I believe aliens may exist. The universe isn't a big place. But it's just lazy and ignorance to attribute something to alien contact when there is already a perfectly reasonable, on earth, explanation. I suggest you look up "Occam's razor", OP. I also suggest you stop being such a faggot.
>>
File: 1456318857190.jpg (122 KB, 450x483) Image search: [Google]
1456318857190.jpg
122 KB, 450x483
>>17697122
Shillbots are the best thread bumpers.
>>
>>17694320
No. They don't. They are very dissimilar
>>
>>17694315
Roughly 99.999%. Give or take 0.001 percent or so.
>>
File: 1459571843807.jpg (47 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
1459571843807.jpg
47 KB, 560x420
>>17694319
:D :D :D
>>
>>17694315

The mexican one was made to sacrifice people.

The egyptian one was made to bury people under.

The indonesian one was made to get closer to god.

Building a pyramid is the easiest concept early humans could grasp other than building mudhuts.
>>
File: db71-06.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
db71-06.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>17694806
>look up ancient sites on Hawaii
>learn about Puʻukoholā Heiau
>it was build during the Age of Enlightenment on the site of a much older temple
>human sacrifice completed the dedication of the temple
>King Kamehameha now ruled over a unified Hawaii
>King Kamehameha
>>
>>17694317
Most killers have two eyes and two arms. Stop shilling. You brute.
>>
File: ahdgdsmdh.jpg (17 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
ahdgdsmdh.jpg
17 KB, 277x182
>>17694315
>Indonesia
THAT'S A CAMBODIAN TEMPLE YOU DINGUS
>>
built*
>>
>>
>>17695405
>The dates for the origen of civilization all around the world are very similar
>Mesopotamia 3500 BC
>India 2600 BC

That's like saying the date the Vikings first discovered Greenland is similar to the date of the birth of Tom Cruise. 1000 years is a very long time.
>>
>>17694315
just the best proven way to pile up stones for a long time without them falling down
>>
>>17694653
Considering we would have trouble building the great pyramid I'd say the technology was a bit higher than "low"
>>
>>17694752
>They used sticks, ropes, stones and mathematics. Literally what we use now, only less refined in application and materials.

If you honestly believe the shit story that was cooked up and fed to us then you need to just do a 360 degree turn and GTFO
>>
>>17694963
so simple we can't do it today!
>>
>>17696489
There is no writing in the great pyramid and the stone you see on the outside is not the finishing stone, that was quarried away over the millennia.
>>
Mexican here its passed down as oral tradition that the pyramids where you as life extends and the prophets that would live on those pyramids would live longer lives than anyone else and during festivals and holidays everyone from around mexico would make pilgrimage to those pyramids and bring seeds/crops and rest them on top of the pyramids for a couple of weeks because it would bless the food with stronger crops and would extend ones life when eating them.

no one knows what happened to the people who lived their entire lives on the pyramids, they just seemed to disappear and with them the mayan empire crumbled.
>>
>>17694315
haha retarded OP thats not mexico, its belize. read a fucking textbook, you inept mongoloid
>>
>>17694315
i'd say near 99%
>>
>>17698776
taken straight from grahamhancock.com. going to take a stab and say he might know a bit more about what pyramid is in the picture since, well that's what he does for a living.
>>
>>17694315
Don't make the mistake of assuming it must be aliens. There are other possibilities, like a more advanced human civ build them and then fell (like the legend of Atlantis).

Time travelers from our future going back into our past to enjoy free slave labor and resources. This on is less plausible then ancient advanced human civ but perhaps equally likely as advanced E-T or E-D causes.

I personally I like the Bible's explanation, which is that fallen angels came down and cucked ancient man, enslaving him and breeding with his women. They then placed their offspring in power and gave them every advantage a supernatural intelligence can give them, which according to Enoch, included all sorts of technology and mind control.
>>
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Graham_Hancock
>>
>>17694315
That's one of the most basic fucking structures to make. It's like wondering how houses developed all over the world and chalking it up to alien intervention.
>>
>>17698839
lol what a shitty site. a site dedicated to promoting closed minded ideology.
>>
File: owly.jpg (65 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
owly.jpg
65 KB, 500x370
>>17698839
>rationalwiki
>>
>>17695240
Isn't it more likely that it just took a bit longer than that?
>>
>>17696228
I think the most likely explanation is the bodies were moved elsewhere once they realised they'd just built a huge beacon for grave robbers.
>>
>>17698752
We'd only have trouble because nobody would be willing to fund it.
>>
>>17698859
>promoting closed minded ideology

Not at all, anon. It only exposes cranks. If you've got real credible evidence that aliens built the pyramids, they've got open minds and would love to hear all about your evidence.
>>
>>17694315
Looks like a simple design that can universally be thought of.
>>
File: 1453807015924.jpg (35 KB, 396x303) Image search: [Google]
1453807015924.jpg
35 KB, 396x303
>>17698859
>>17698860
>being rational is a bad thing
>>
File: 1401124722953.jpg (14 KB, 229x281) Image search: [Google]
1401124722953.jpg
14 KB, 229x281
>>17698996
>we call it rationalwiki therefore it's rational
>>
>>17699000
Which part strikes you as irrational?
>>
>>17696489
The blocks that make up the central chamber of the great pyramid, the Kings chamber, ARE perfectly aligned. All the way around, both vertically and horizontally.

Which is exactly what I said before. Feel free to prove me wrong.
>>
>>17698864
Of course. But the Egyptologists are firm on that time. They insist it was 20 years. I didn't come up with that number.
>>
>>17699019
The interior of the Kings chamber is covered with granite facing. The limestone blocks behind the facing are like the rest of they pyramid- imperfectly aligned and with mortar used to fill the gaps. Even with the smooth granite facing, there are many imperfections the builders left behind, such as unfinished saw marks.
>>
>>17699000
Whereas theories about atlantis and alien influence are completely rational
>>
>>17699002
closed minded you bigot. my idea is the only idea and only way something is ever possible. you sound like a fedora tipping richard dawkins following mouth breathing atheist who thinks science has all the answers when in fact it does not. sorry to break it to you anon
>>
>>17699002
It's irrational to call yourself the rational part of a conversation, it demonstrate that you can acnowkledge your own ignorance, is just an egotistical attempt to hold the direction of an argument.

Besides, what's even the point of the rational wiki, other than debunking things in the normal wiki that are universally accepted.

It's just a sad attempt at shilling.
>>
>>17699103
They're not saying their idea is the only idea.

In fact, they're perfectly open to other ideas. They just require standards for evidence.

You sound like some kind of flat earth youtuber who got BTFO because somebody proved one of your stupid claims wrong.

>>17699105
It's a wiki that promotes rational thought. There's nothing wrong with rational thought. More people should think rationally. Your complaints against it sound a little... irrational.
>>
>>17698723
They're similar in the context of 200.000 years of human development.

Why not before?, all the materials were there.

Most common answer is the climate, but in 200.000 years the climate changed a lot.

Also according to rational wiki this people have zero contact with each other, if it was an evolutionary step in genome development, why different branches of the human race, come up with an standard model for civilization?

Isolated species get very different from each other in even shorter periods of time.
>>
>>17699120
>standard model for civilization

Pyramids aren't a standard model for civilization. They're temples/crypts that only a handful of civilizations built.

And they weren't built at the same time but thousands of years apart.

It might be a more relevant question to ask why civilization itself started around the same time, but that's clearly due to the domestication of plants and animals, and it spread from one group of people to another. No need to evoke some biological genomic change.
>>
File: images.png (8 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 289x174
>>17694315
Actually its fairly common for differing cultures to have the exact same ideas without ever coming into contact and no surprise that pyramids are one of those things since they are a basic geometric shape and fairly easy to build by the standards of prehistory. Any toddler can stack blocks into that shape.
>>
>>17699113
All over history irrational toughts have shaped human behavior.

Love it's irrational if you make it rational you lost all the good feeling about it, and end with a bussines contract.

I'm constally fighting the new age of skepticism , cause they promote an standard model of reality that prevents human imagination to take roots.

The research of the paranormal is the search for that long shot answer that lies beyond the occam's razor.
>>
>>17694315
Could just be a case of "huh, triangles is the easiest way of stacking shit."
>>
>>17699139
It's true that irrational behavior has shaped human behavior.

Wars, for instance.

You're not actually trying to defend irrational thought are you? No, rational thought is better, and that's why we are where we are, instead of living in caves.

>love is irrational

On the contrary, love is a product of our evolution and a big player in how we reproduce.
>>
>>17699132
Not just the pyramids, to be able to build this structures you need a society of manual labor devoted to the development of the technology needed to built them.

It's not just stacking rocks cause the rocks weight a ton each, you have to develop leverage, mathematics, distribution of labor, social and class structures, teach the building techniques in case the main architect dies in the process, you have to feed the labor, meaning that you need some people in a different location, working on producing the food , you can't be nomadic anymore.

And an extremely long etc..

>>17699156
We are here cause someone dreamed of a different life for himself and others beyond the most simple answer that was, repeating the same model of life your ancestors had.

Meaning that you replaced something that worked for many generations, for something that could go very wrong based on faith alone, and that's irrational. and so it's love my friend.
>>
>>17699166
You need civilization. You need cities. You need lots of people concentrated in an area. It also helps to have a writing system.

What do you need to have cities? Farms, and abundance of food. And those are things the Mayans, the Egyptians, and the Cambodians all had. Thanks to corn, wheat, and rice, respectively. A few other domesticated plants and animals helped.

Domestication started about the end of the ice age, about 12,000 years ago. It took a little while to take hold. Once it did, civilizations start popping up, and those people build monuments like the pyramids. No deep mystery there.
>>
>>17694800
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
>>
>>17699183
fuuuuck
>>
I have three theories about this.

The first one: if you line up some people and ask them for some colour
most of them surely are gonna say red.

The second one: there could be an ancient civilization a main or mother civilization where the other ones proceed from.

The third one: if an extraterrestrial civilization used those pyramids as a landmark to land their planes or spaceships.

May you rate my english or say me if I wrote wrong.
>>
>>17699194
They were in touch with divine wisdom and therefore had similar knowledge.
>>
>>17694317

THANK YOU

>>17694315
>>17694315

One of the simplest ways to build structures is to stack crap on top of each other.

Even as a kid you instinctively do this with legos and toy blocks.

Pyramid structures are basically stacking shit on top of each other. Certainly, over time the Egyptian pyramids grew in complexity because of the inner chambers but in essence it was stacking shit on top of each other.

You can see that the egyptians didn't know jack when they had difficulty making Mastabas. Even the prototype of the Pyramids fell apart. Eventually they learned how to do it.

It's all there.

It isn't magic.

Jean-Pierre Houdin has a great theory (which has strong evidence supporting it) on how the Pyramids were made.

Of course, the grand curator of faggots Hawas won't let anyone near his precious Pyramids for fear of debunking his asinine theories and bullshit.
>>
>>17694467
Elaborate?
>>
>>17699156
The Space Race was irrational. Lot a good came from the idea that America had to be better than the Russians.

>love is a product of our evolution and a big player in how we reproduce.

Does not make love, evolution, or our continued reproduction rational.
>>
>>17699175
The level of synchronicity is mysterious,

>>17694800
Like this, the famous Fibonacci numbers that Da vinci used.

The pyramids not as the shape you can come up with, but as to why make them in the first place.

You want to make a pyramid?

Go and make them yourself faggot.

How do you convince a bunch of people to help you make something that has no practical impact in their lifes.

Because let's face it if you are not dude beign buried in there, the pyramids do nothing besides looking cool.
>>
>>17699019

KEKEK

They made a mistake with the ceiling and eventually realized it would crumble so they added another load relieving chamber.

Still not perfect anon. They made fucking mistakes along the way and corrected it as best as they can.

Shouldn't have happen if they had levitating tech and alium super wonder builders.
>>
File: Kheops-google_pyramid.png (2 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Kheops-google_pyramid.png
2 KB, 250x250
>>17699199
Yeah, the inner ramp theory I love it.

What do you think about the geopolymer theory?
>>
>>17699216

That's the concrete theory right? Wouldn't be surprised.

Besides, concrete was discovered a long time ago.

Watched that nat geo special about Atlantis and they say there's evidence of a ringed formation on the southern coast of Spain plus that little monument near the area.

I like Houdin's theory. Even the rope burns in the grand gallery makes sense.
Wish they'd let them in already and start probing. Too bad Egypt's a mess right now.
>>
>>17698839

>open article
>it's a retelling of the guys publication history with snarky ad hominems

why did you post this, it doesn't even debunk anything
>>
>>17699231
It rather clearly shows he's a fraud and not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>17699216
The geopolymer theory is pretty bad.

1. Because there's no actual evidence for it.

2. We have the quarries where they carved the blocks from, and quite conclusive evidence that's how they got the blocks.
>>
>>17699243

>It rather clearly shows

Where? I opened it to see the debunking, and there was none. It's just adhominem attacks, and the counter arguments to his theories are without citations and sources.

>Heaven's Mirror (basically a glorified picture book for his wife's photos)
>Finally, he confirmed what many had been thinking all along. In Supernatural he revealed that he had been indulging in large amounts of recreational pharmaceuticals, which had opened the doors of perception to the so-called spirit world beyond.

what does this has to do with anything? And this is what the whole article consists off. Where's the external links to historians debunking him?

this is garbage, again why did you post this?
>>
>>17699225
Egypt is not more of a mess than it ever was, they just use that as an excuse to not make the research.

I posted a lot of evidence for the concrete theory around the thread, and the discovery of the recipes for Roman concrete, make the theory even more plausible, that left us with the even bigger problem for what was the techonological level of this people and what were they really capable of doing.

Underwater ruins are a different subject all togheter, togheter with megaliths that could be older than 12.000 years are some of the deepest mysteries of modern archeology, but archeologist lack the balls to risk their reputations and hard earned money in the search for this lost civilizations.

We need more irrational researchers, this modern age of rationality just sucks.

>>17699247
The rocks are alligned magnetically, if they took the rocks from the quarry it's safe to assume that they changed the direction of them at least once in the travelling from the quarry to the locations.

http://www.geopolymer.org/archaeology/pyramids/paleomagnetism-study-supports-pyramid-geopolymer-stone-2/

There's not reason to not believe that both methods of making the blocks coexisted, first they carved them, and then someone developed or researched the geopolymer technique and the carving of rocks was abandoned, for the most practical method that allowed them to make bigger structures that didn't collapse.
>>
>>17697018
I know you're opposed to medication but I genuinely believe that regimented, frequent therapy might help, even if you don't take any drugs.
>>
>>17699231
>After another turgid tome on Giza, this time written with Robert Bauval, Hancock released The Mars Mystery. Although he puts forward some interesting theories on what happened to Mars way back when, he spoils it all by claiming the "Face on Mars" (and all the other "structures" in Cydonia) to be real and not a happy circumstance of light and rocks.
C'mon, the guy is a hack.
>>
>>17699243
When the first few words are calling someone a pejorative name you can clearly see the author has a biased opinion against them as in the case of this article. The few articles I wasted my time glancing over all appeared to be written in the same manner -- very objective material you have here.
>>
>>17699346
Of course the writer is biased against him.

Doesn't mean he's wrong.
>>
>>17699351
I don't like this guy so I'm going to go find everything I can and create one big shit post for other people to read and circle-jerk.. Like I said, great reference material.
>>
>>17699351
He has to actually prove him wrong, not prove him an idiot that used drugs.

Newton believed in alchemy, and was an asshole, does that disprove gravity?
>>
>>17699393
It doesn't disprove gravity. It proves Newton was pretty stupid when it came to alchemy though. Shame he wasted all that time.
>>
>>17699405
Nah, he will probably had used the time to bitch about everybody that didn't liked his theory, and at the same time come up with other, actually retarded theory, that idiots would have defended to this day cause it came from the father of modern physics.

His work on alchemy was cool and make him less of an asshole in my eyes.
>>
>>17694315
Most ancient cultures were very good with mathematics and it's practical shape with a variety of advantages.
>>
>>17694315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYuSHz7uOv4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Quite high if you accept Jesus Christ and the Father and the Holy Spirit exist.

Consider that pre-flood that a civilization existed with approximately 6~10 billion people conservatively. Plus there was one continent.
>>
>>17699780
>6~10 billion people conservatively
lol no
>>
>>17699780
Ben Carson get off 4chan
>>
>>17696928
Kek xD
>>
>>17694861
holy fuck you're hilarious #SLIME
>>
>>17694315
Sails where invented thousands of years ago. History book are lies Columbus really didn't discover America.
>>
>>17694315

There is much more to this. Your first 2 yellow stars run along a line all the way around the globe. There are about 15 megalithic structures along that line.

It's almost like it was our equator at some point and then the earth was tilted somehow...
>>
>>17700217

Perhaps more importantly, most of them are even built atop the (even more) ancient ruins/founfations of previous versions those buildings/sites. Some built to the specifications of the previous iteration(s)
>>
>>17694315
Shame chance that your dad's condoms weren't faulty.
>>
>>17694315

Graham Hancock has an explanation that doesn't involve ETs. Not saying he's right, but it's a possibility.
>>
>>17694571
Except if they're actually very different, then OPs argument thins even further because then it's three cultures that just made three different structures.
>>
>>17700640
What's the explanation?
>>
>>17700675

Here >>17695310

He thinks they lived on Antarctica when the continent was further north and not completely covered in ice. He uses the Piri Reis map to back up his claim.
>>
>>17699200
I'm not the guy that posted, but his idea reminds me of Assassins Creed. There is a precursor race of super intelligent sapient beings that went extinct, leaving shit behind and giving way to human evolution.
Not saying I buy this, but maybe that's kinda what he means.
>>
>>17698761
He left out the part about wet sand and destructible retaining walls. A single person could build the pyramids if he had many life times to do it.
>>
>>17700695
>Antarctica when the continent was further north and not completely covered in ice
That is no less ridiculous than aliens
>>
>>17694315
My 3 year old son can make pyramids out of lego, and I'm pretty sure he alcohol fetal syndrome.
>>
>>17696710
I worked in a concrete manufacture, if anyone tells me that the roman concrete was better that only proves one thing. They know jack shit about concrete
>>
The chance of this happening without aliens is still likely very high as humans have this annoying ability to travel great distances to trade an exchange with other human cultures and reflect with them in design and technology.
>>
>>17698761
Remember that babylonians counted the square root of 2 on a piece of clay, the approximate length of the earth's circumference.

And all you did today was shitpost on a mongolian lama raising board
>>
>>17702141
The square root of 2 is an irrational number, it's impossible to "count."

They did manage to calculate it to 6 digits though, yes. The square root of two to six digits is 1.41421.

This is the approximate length of the earth's circumference? In what units?

The Babylonians made no measured estimate of the earth's circumference. Maybe you're confusing it with Erastothene's estimate, which had nothing to d with the square root of two.
>>
>>17694415
/x/ is 50% troll threads and 50% the ramblings of nutters who're off their meds.
>>
What if the aliens that made the pyramids were possessed by evil spirits who did it in order to claims the souls of the humans buried in them.
>>
>>17694320
How can you speak such blatant ignorance when you have the internet senpai. Ffs.
>>
>>17702211
The scary part about /x/ is that every now and then you will get to glimpse into the mind of a schizo, its usally just fucking nonsens, but thats whats so scary about it
>>
File: 1384309441546.jpg (25 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
1384309441546.jpg
25 KB, 600x524
holy crap this thread was bombed with disinfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwaftPSRd0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU

SHARE THESE
SHARE THESE
SHARE THESE
SHARE THESE
>>
>>17696795
yes, but fear not, Yung Lean is the second coming of Jesus
>>
>>17694315
bretty gud
>>
File: 1435554459649.gif (403 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
1435554459649.gif
403 KB, 250x150
>>17694315
Don't have steal, need to reach the gods....start with a large base and go smaller as you go up.

>Pic related

I can't tell if bait or retarded
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.