[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spring-Heeled Jack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (65 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 250x290
How much of this could be based off reality?
I've been reading on the legend and it's really fascinating. The fire breathing does seem to be a creation of the penny novels for interests sake, but reading the reports and sightings I really believe Londoners were seeing someone or something leaping over impossible heights, molesting women and slapping guards then flying away.
>>
>>17693703
Probably just the very athletic and sexually frustrated progenitor of parkour.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psC6mk9ZTP4

obligatory.
>>
>>17693703
It is true. All of it.
>>
It's funny. I tried to look up the inventor of moon shoes and couldn't find a thing.

Probably related. Add immortality to Jack's powers.
>>
>>17693703
>something leaping over impossible heights, molesting women and slapping guards then flying away.

10/10 would party with
>>
>>17693703
He was in assassins creed syndicate ayy lmao
>>
It was a frat boy prank
>>
>>17694065
He's also known as the BlackJack. Hates the royals and crown with a passion. A complete pain in the ass, immortal, nearly indestructable and an all around great guy.
>>
File: 1460472670032.jpg (130 KB, 563x800) Image search: [Google]
1460472670032.jpg
130 KB, 563x800
>>17693703
Fuck you stupid wannabe mulder cunt This is straight from the FourteanTimes
>>
>slapping guards

kek, he could have been a supervillain, hopping down in front of guards and stabbing them to death before leaping away, but instead he was just a mild annoyance
>>
>>17693703
A proto-Batman
>>
>>17693718
Kek
>>
What if he just used those jumping shoes that are like pogosticks? Msyne he was an inventor and wanted to troll people with newest one.
>>
>>17696135
Maybe he was just a 19 year old athlete
I repeat
Spring-heeled Jack was a frat boy prank
>>
Cool
>>
>>17696157
Proof
>>
>>17693703
More a fan of Pérák, the Spring Man of Prague myself.
>>
>>17697773
Consider the M.O.
>Scare the shit out of some bitch
>Grab the titty
>Run away
Frat boy behavior through and through
>>
>>17700702
just from his behavior even though demons are known to dick around like that
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.