[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sources on witchcraft, magic, etc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pentagram.jpg (33 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
pentagram.jpg
33 KB, 400x393
I'm currently putting together a journal of various sources of magic and witchcraft, etc.
I want info on this stuff, I know you guys have the good stuff about these things, and I know google only has minimal stuff.
If you can, please link me.
>>
File: buckywitchcraft.jpg (29 KB, 373x499) Image search: [Google]
buckywitchcraft.jpg
29 KB, 373x499
check this out
>>
>>17692620
I've heard this is good

>>17692608
I'd be careful with a lot of things people say.. there's so much information. Magick doesn't come from any god specifically, it's driven by your willpower.

Some people might mean well but are misinformed.. like some wicca think that wicca is thousands of years old, but it's only a couple hundred.

Try looking into Hecate. Perhaps meditating on her can help you. Google her first though.. then clear your mind and focus on her.
>>
>>17692630
I will, but I'm looking for books to read,, things to copy.
I know witchcraft isn't some woo woo superpower.
I just want info, thank you for your time, though.
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uldbxpm2nyw7a
>>
>>17692608
I know it's facebook, but check out the page, Blacklight Files on there. tons of .pdf's and obscure books, and they do requests too. gotta apply to the page, but there's so much on there, it's kind of staggering.
>>
>>17692643
yes, if you look into Hecate she may be able to help you..she is a goddess of magick, after all. If it is information you seek, you can do this.

However, it is an option.. meaning if you don't want to go that far down the rabbit hole then sure, read a couple pdfs.
>>
>>17692733
I do, and I will, I'm just trying to absorb as much as I can :)

>>17692670
Links please
>>
>>17692749
not your nigger. type it into facebook search yourself...
>>
>>17692776
Considering I did, and found nothing.
That's why I asked for a link.
>>
>>17692749
Alright, cool. Good luck.

And keep in mind that meditation does take a lot of focus, that's why it's used as an exercise.. because the more you do it the easier it can be. you must clear your mind of everything except the subject.. and when you're not meditating on anything, it just consists of clearing your mind of everything
>>
Western Esoteric Traditions by Goodrick-Clarke.
Great historically accurate book written by esoteric chair at Exerter.
Will give you all the basis you need for understanding the main currents of occultism all the way back to ancient Greece.

The Mystery Babylon series by William Cooper. Audio on archive.org.
Great as a more "believers" perspective on the esoteric tradition. Great info, but biased against occultism, and mixed with conspiracy and inaccuracies.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.