[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Native legend thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: 1463143808405.jpg (114 KB, 412x600) Image search: [Google]
1463143808405.jpg
114 KB, 412x600
I'm one of those native americans etcetc. A long ass time ago my great grandfather told me a story. In the story he said that people who killed anyone in their own clan would be punished by the creator (basically god.) Now about 20 years ago, my uncle had killed someone. He recently got out of jail.

But some strange shit has been happening since he moved in with me. My window could see everything in the back yard and one night I looked outside to see a wolf or something.

Like a very large wolf. Now living out in the woods, it's hard to get scared over something like this.

And heres where it gets particularily weird. There was a moose outside our house about a week later. So I went outside and shot it. When I skinned it, the meat already looked rotten. Brown and black. Maggots.

Well I couldn't take it in my house on account of the smell... So i stuck it in the shed. Locked the door and went to bed. The next day me and my uncle went to check it out, but it was gone. The blood, the meat, the hide. All of it was gone. The door hadn't been opened or unlocked and there was no way it was dragged out through some unnoticable hole.

Since then we've had some weird stuff happen. The smell of smoke. The sound of drums. One night I could have sworn I heard singing. And the most recent event was an earthquake that my neighbors didn't even hear.

It's pretty strange. Thoughts?

(pic unrelated.)
>>
Cool. I'm a girl now.
>>
Which tribe?

Ignore the shitposters.
>>
Well I'm Tlingit from the pacific Northwest end of canada... (no further information.)
Coastal.
>>
>>17692499
pretty good roleplaying good job 10/10
>>
That died fast.
>>
any other native legends you can share before the oral tradition of your people are gone ???pls share ignore the white man
>>
>>17692499

Do you remember feeling any strong emotions during any of these events? (i.e. dread, panic etc.)
>>
I don't believe you
>>
Fuckin' injuns and their bullshit.
>>
You can't just shoot moose like that. You faggot.
>>
>>17692499
What does your uncle think about it?
Is it just you two living in your house?
Do you have a camera or something you can use to record or take photos if more shit happens?
>>
Native American here...you expect anyone to believe this horseshit. ..the moose would have been long gone the second it heard a sound...they don't stand still and wait for you to load ,aim and fire...idiot!
>>
>>17695460
A diseased, gangrenous one might.

The bit about it disappearing though...too far-fetched for me.
>>
>>17692499
>moose outside our house about a week later. So I went outside and shot it

You just shot it and got it from your yard like it wasn't a several hours long ordeal of tracking it shooting it more etc. dafuq you hit it with OP a Barrett .50 cal? Fucking exploded it's head?
>>
>>17695618

a few rounds from my .22
>>
buy a camera and record it
>>
>>17695765
Kek
>>
File: 1352725573704.jpg (115 KB, 335x329) Image search: [Google]
1352725573704.jpg
115 KB, 335x329
>>17692499
>its a skinwalker oc thread
>>
>>17695765
You took down a ravenous moose with a .22cal??? ...now I know you're full of shit..I'd have believed bow and arrow before a bird rifle. .c'mon!
>>
>>17695765
why are you coming on here and lying... do have any idea what using a .22 on a moose would do? The fucking thing would trample the shit out of you, it's like a horsefly biting them.
>>
>>17696611
even if it ran, you can not take a moose down with a .22, I have worked for national parks in the north for a couple summers, those .22s honestly do nothing to them. And when people hunt them, they have all sorts of scars and shit from stuff like that when they take them down with a proper caliber rifle.
>>
>>17695618
>>17696576
>>17696611
>>17696621
>Not knowing you can bag a moose with a .22
Even if you aren't noguns, you are all still faggots. All though you faggots seem like noguns.

t, Ghost of Christopher McCandless
>>
>>17696576
>>17696611
>>17696621

>People who know nothing about guns

You guys are dummies, .22 rounds are still supersonic metal. Enough of them will kill anything, a moose isn't bulletproof

Fedora fags seem to stay on /x/ all day trying to prove they are smart by debunking paranormal stories. You guys are sad fucking losers
>>
>>17699324
Debunking is one thing...but to sit here and ignore the fact that you took down a gangrenous moose with a .22Cal?? you're an idiot. .you have seen a moose before right? ? You do realize they are bigger than most horses. .largest land mammals in North America, bud...a .22 is what my father gave me for my 12th birthday to shoot rodents and birds. ..I put 8 shots in a porcupine once and it crawled up a tree and survived for 3 days...and one was a shot to the eye...the rest I tried to put it out of its misery but failed terribly. ..traumatic as a young boy and my first lesson in calibers...unless you put the rifle directly to its chest and dumped a clip directly into the heart ...there is no way...you're full of shit...if you didn't piss it off with your bird gun and it attack. .then it would have vanished. ..you'd be tracking it for months ..cuz it wouldn't do a fucking thing!
>>
>>17699324
>>17700146
If a moose is rotten immediately after its killed.. then disperses into thin air.... Then yes a spirit of this sort may pretend to die in order to be brought into your house.
The caliber does not matter. I would be ware any traveling guests in human or animal form do not invite or bring them into your house. Your uncles done Whiteman punishment, also how'd he get twenty years for murder in Canada!? More like five to ten tops then parole. The uncle needs to sweat and seek to make amends with the family of that little girl. He needs to make it right in our Indian ways sweats and community actions or fixes.
>>
This thread.
>>
File: 1448843212892.jpg (476 KB, 828x1210) Image search: [Google]
1448843212892.jpg
476 KB, 828x1210
>>17692499
Your uncle need to go in da woods and appease the god.
>>
>>17700740
Wait how did you know it was a little girl?

(Cue dramatic music)
>>
>>17695460
Moose are stupid i had one walk up to mu back porch while i had my shotgun out and it tried to steal the chips on the table
>>
>>17701663
Even if the moose sat down and had a beer with you,you're still going to need a kill shot ...even with your "shotgun" ...let's say op killed a gangrenous moose with a .22...skinned it to find rotting flesh and then vanished over night In ops locked shed ..are you from the west coast? Your uncle could be the beasts you keep seeing...cursed skinwalker. ..or the spirits are angry and want him dead or penance. .no Sweat Lodge will fix that.
>>
>>17701551
I'm more interested in how Anon knew it was a little girl!...
>>
>>17695298
Natives have different laws
>>
>>17695460
Moose walk through my yard every once in a while, usually in the early morning. It wouldn't be tough to shoot one while it's strolling through the open. I'm not native though, and I wouldn't even shoot a legal moose if I weren't hunting, just seems unfair.
>>
>>17692530
>tfw native mexican
>tfw I live in the pacific northwest of U.S. and don't fit in
But I have a story about a sort of haunted area in washington state
>>
File: Screenshot (350).png (1 MB, 1028x566) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (350).png
1 MB, 1028x566
>Be me
>Sophomore in HS
>At basketball game, get invited to bonfire
>Parents are in Seattle, visiting mom's cousin in hospital. Staying with uncle overnight in the meantime
>Call and ask if I can go, knows how much of a beta I am so he says I should
>Bonfire is at some native kid's village (top left corner of pic)
>We arrive, about 14 of us in all
>play soccer, chill, tell stories
>native kid tells story of a burial ground by the sand dunes, only a short distance of where we were
>a while later we all go home
>as we enter the highway, the friend who was driving makes a sharp left and stops at the foot of the sand dunes
>tells us he wants to check out the burial ground really fast
>like the idiots we are we decide to keep going and see this thing for ourselves
>now we're at the foot of the mountain, and we just passed the dunes
>after driving up a little more up the mountain we see a few small stone monuments and feather necklaces, drums, etc. stuff the natives leave for the dead
>nothing scary, but we see a large cat staring at us about 40 feet away
>it runs away back up the mountain, redneck friend decides to chase it
>we follow and see him holding the cat, standing at the entrance of a small cave
>>
File: IMG_2208.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2208.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>17702643
I'll just stop greentexting since it's easier to type normally

Redneck realizes what he was holding the entire time. It was a mountain lion cub, and he thought it was a large house cat that was somehow lost in the mountains. He dropped it and we kind of panicked for a second, because the cave (more of a small hollow carved into the mountain) had some bones in it, and we realized that was the mountain lion's home, and the mom was obviously close by. We ran back to the car after hearing some growls and on the way there one of us knocked over a pile of stones, since we decided to go through the cemetery instead of around it. After we drove back down the mountain and got home, we went back to a gas station in a town close to the mountain. We were all shaken a bit and we kind of just sat in the car for a while. Driver friend gets up and says he needs to use the restroom, and walks into the gas station. Redneck friend notices something along the road by the river. I see some weird stick thing that looked like a short wooden post, but it's swaying a little. Then it turned around and started walking. It looked just like a tiny person. Not a midget, but it looked exactly like a man was shrunk down to about two feet, wearing a loincloth and some moccasins. It just sort of sprinted toward us and run under our car. Redneck friend immediately got out and looked under, yelling at it and telling it to go away. And it wasn't there. It just disappeared. Driver friend comes out and we tell him about it, of course he thinks it's bs. On the way back home we keep seeing more of these little people by the side of the road, and so does Driver friend. He starts driving faster when they start sprinting towards us. And we're the only people on the highway. No trucks, no cars, nothing. Even at 11:30-ish theres always a ton of vehicles on this part of the road. By now we must have passed hundreds of these little people.
>>
>>17702695
We would outrun them since we had a car, but every minute more would start chasing us. When we got back to town we all scattered, except for driver friend, who drove home. I ran a few blocks until I reached my Uncle's house, and ran into my room. For the rest of the night I kept hearing gravel crunching and the fence kept shaking violently, and yet when I would look out the window I saw nothing. In the morning I was on my way to school and saw little black footprints on the driveway. I asked the Native friend if he knew anything about little people, once I got to school. He said he only knew the caused mischief, but a girl from the Yakima tribe who sits nearby said they were revenge spirits instead, and you can't chase them or look for them, or else they disappear. And you never know where they show up next.
>>
>>17702718
spooked/10
>>
>>17701551
>>17702448
I have ways and means of contacting the great spirit of spirit travel. Your people although distant on the great turtles back connect with all of us who are indians. I used a prayer with tobacco and my own communication with the great spirit. I could send an animal to your yard if I had a reason or a need. You must get serious about all parts of whiteman business like the bible church or serious about our ways or specifically your peoples ways. That Uncle must do what is right hes done whitemans punishment he needs to fully repent in the whitemans ways or better make things right in our traditions. You have little faith for one who has had contact with spirit animals one the moose that is for sure a spirit animal.

Search for truth like the true users of this board but with a focus on the truths our lands, the animals and spirits that live on it have to share. Our rivers, oceans and their animals, spirits all have information as well. It was our information highway before the internet. Even whitemen who learn to pray with tobacco instead of just packing it with chemicals and selling it for more 'wealth' can gain real wealth the door is open.
>>
That's it. I'm now a #Cruzmissile
>>
>>17703822
?
>>
>>17692499
>that no pump a rum
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wTndUgskZQ
>>
>>17703805
I dig what you're saying...it's part of "their" plan, though, I think...you ever notice how so-called "third world" countries are the ones that still have a functioning connection to their (practical) spiritual traditions? Traditions of living off the land without harming it, living in harmony with nature, extremely close or extended family systems? Knowledge passed down from generation to generation, knowledge that is probably millenia old? I reckon you have noticed that and probably reasoned that that's why your people are so sidelined and marginalised in Western culture...who was the last NA actor of note? Writer? Architect? Fashion model? Of course they're THERE but nowhere NEAR as prominent in the culture as they should be.
Anyway...this is just what I think, really. But thanks for replying, I appreciate it, I honestly do.
>>
>>17703890
What third world nation would that be that still lives in harmony with nature? Please do tell as it has been western nations that have preserved nature the most and the third world is still living in filth.

>knowledge that has been passed down generation after generation
Yeah, another thing the white man doesn't have right? That's why you're on the internet talking about muh traditons all while decrying everything you have in the modern world.

Go back to living in a teepee half naked and scalping those who brought you civilization like the savage you are.
>>
>>17704157
I'm on about practical knowledge that is still used by the society at large. Be that a small tribe or whatever.

Also, I'm as white as they come...I think you're mixing me up with Anon, clever-clogs!
>>
isnt a legend but someone's been dosing native americans of every generation to find out what they see
>>
its a skin walker i know this i am researching it search it up and trust me dont ignor the sighns of a skin walker if it is then tell someone who knows alot about your tribe
>>
>>17702599
Bumping for this
>>
File: worried laughter.gif (559 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.gif
559 KB, 300x166
The only "occult" thing I know about natives is that some Innu family I know have a weird tradition about covering all the mirrors in their homes with cloth before they go to sleep.

I've already asked why they do that and they've been very vague about. I don't think they really know why they do it themselves at this point.
>>
File: 1462900763227.jpg (17 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
1462900763227.jpg
17 KB, 255x199
>be Indian
>crazy uncle stabs with scissors gets out of jail
>invite him to live with me cause he senpai
>one day he catches the neighbors husky and puts it in our backyard
>look outside its a wolf
>yeaokay.jpg
>next week he grabs a Shetland pony from the petting zoo and ties our mounted deerhead to it.
>look it is a moose! Go shoot it!
>whatever the gun isn't loaded
>go outside and fire empty gun
>BLAM
>pony is blasted to pieces
>holy fuck he must have found the bullets and loaded it!
>ewww it's all rotted!
>did he steal it dead or killing it before setting up this ruse?
>put body in the shed
>next day it is gone and uncle pretending that it magically disappeared.
>What the fuck did he do with that pony corpse?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.