[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to click on /o/ >because of how the board list wraps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: geo-metro-5.jpg (218 KB, 2463x1373) Image search: [Google]
geo-metro-5.jpg
218 KB, 2463x1373
>go to click on /o/
>because of how the board list wraps on my browser /x] is right beneath it
>mis-click on /x] instead of /o/

how about we get a spooky experiences while driving / in a car thread in anticipation of me getting my first car
>>
>>17691664
I died in a car crash once
>>
I picked up this hitch-hiker once and she disappeared
There was a bloody hook dangling from the door handle!
That's when the goatman came at me
>>
Alice died in the night, I've been learning to drive my whole life.
>>
>>17691664
>be me
>driving in a car
>its night
>gf says 'helo I died 2 years ago incar crash i am no tactually your gf anymore but dead body'
>I scream and start flailing my hands around causing my car to careen wildly and it swerves off the road crashing into a tree and killing everyone inside it
>>
Was chilling in my car cuz no where to sleep and I was outside but I had this urge to be inside somewhere safe while I was out star gazing which then led me to walking out of the forest on the trail back out and I got home but some reason the doors were locked again. Because of that I walked at the end of the road to my car and hopped inside and locked the doors as it got super quiet outside to the point I noticed my dog fucked off somewhere and roaming around my house I seen a large wolf sniffing about and I sat quietly as it nudged my car to make it shift a little. Sat there really quiet watching it be a dumbass and sniff around.
>>
>>17691664
ok, I have some real nigga hours, not a shitpost spoop story.

so like, I often drive at night because I work the night shift. goddamn though, sometimes I feel as if one of the times I look in the rear view mirror, I'll see a face in the backseat. or just see a face on the side of the road as I'm driving... I always love getting to the highway because at least that road is illuminated. thats my biggest fear really... looking at a dark window, or into the dark, and seeing a face look back. fuuuck. has this happened to anyone before?
>>
>>17691664
>stop at gas station
>fill up car with gas
>drive away
>realise i am riding a bike
>but where did gas go!
>look back
>see hobo throwing up gasoline
>spoooky
>>
>>17691826
Thanks, now I'll have trouble sleeping.
>>
>be me a few months ago
>at red light after traveling north
>sees sudden fire-ball like object in the sky
>stares at it as if in a trance,
>green light
>accelerates in car while keeping an eye on object
>object starts "flying?" in the same direction as i
>suddenly disappears as if it just flies really fast
>starts panicking
>"what the fuck was that plane on fire and where did it go?"
>continues traveling north
>realizes i just had a ufo encounter
>reports to mufon, interviews with them a week later.
>>
>be 12, sitting shotgun with uncle, 27
>driving from Las Vegas to cali
>around one in the morning, decide to pull off and rest
>see what looks like gas station at end of road
>because it's so dark, can't see until closer that it's abandoned
>we stop about 100 feet away, when lights shine on us
>a car near the back of the station has its brights shined right on us
>reverse and nope outta there
>>
File: ctfj cftj ctfj.png (12 KB, 79x159) Image search: [Google]
ctfj cftj ctfj.png
12 KB, 79x159
>>17691876
sorry it's scarier irl, writing it down makes it sound dumb
>>
>>17692049
WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>17692089
There's a dumb fucker who does this in every thread now. Thinks he's super clever for taking a jumble of words from random posts in a thread and stringing them together.
>>
>>17692101
thanks for clearing that up m8
>>
File: Ram at Lake.jpg (2 MB, 3479x1873) Image search: [Google]
Ram at Lake.jpg
2 MB, 3479x1873
>>17692101
It's all from the same post. Yours, presumably. When a post makes little sense you randomly rearrange the words to see it it makes more less or the same amount of sense.

http://christophercormier.com/Computer/ParagraphRandomizer.aspx

Pic still on topic. A succubus with my truck.
>>
>>17692115
That was the first post I've made in this thread, so nice try, but no. Your cancerous randomization is still not justified, stop doing it.
>>
>>17692115
that aint no succ too damn unattractive
>>
Spookiest car experience IRL was a spider landed on me while I was driving on the freeway. Glad I didn't jolt the wheel in a panic.

Recently I dreamed I drove up and off a mountain. On impact I woke up.
>>
File: Capri Mall.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
Capri Mall.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>17692089
>tfw a strong reaction to a wiped post
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.