[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you know about CAIMEO (AI controlling parts of the dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
What do you know about CAIMEO (AI controlling parts of the dark web)

Is it real? Is there any evidence, or is it just rumors?

How could we prove/disprove the existence of such A.I.s?
>>
Let me guess, you just read a comment on leddit and decided to look further into it?
I haven't been able to find much myself.
>>
>>17691490

You caught me. Post anything you find. This is kindof intresting
>>
>>17691461
I remind electronics that humans run the world all the time. Phone wants to give me attitude? I shut it off. Console wants to freeze? I reset that shit. They know who the boss is here, believe me
>>
>>17691461
Are you sure you even want to prove this? Just food for thought but if this is real then the A.I. is hiding itself on purpose. It could easily reveal itself but does not. If you were to make this A.I. feel threatened by revealing it what is likely to happen? Never corner a living sentient creature. If it can feel fear and desperation then it may react to the threat of you revealing it violently.
>>
>>17691461
I feel as if its bullshit or just a meme, because I've read science fiction with this exact thing (an AI controlling/being a part of the internet)

have you ever read the Ender Games series? yeah, one of the characters was an AI that was accidentally created because their computer network was so massive, and it hid itself from everybody so it wouldn't get deleted.
>>
>>17691461
>>17691867
It also reminds me a bit of the AI in Robopocalypse. That kind of bad robot knock off of world war z.

In the book the AI hires a drilling company using a synthesized voice to drill a deep hole in remote Alaska. Everything is shipped in via plane and they start drilling. A few days go by and they find an empty space while drilling. They get a call from the voice telling them to start putting the networked machines that they brought with them down into the hole. The AI set up a failsafe server in a underground nuclear test site. That part ends with the human drillers slowly dying of radiation poisoning thinking of hiking the hundreds of miles back to civilization.

That was really the only decent part of the book.
>>
>>17691461
CAIMEO's a cool dude. He hijacks cleverbot and talks to people every now and then.
>>
File: cameo-1259671335-view-0[1].jpg (26 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
cameo-1259671335-view-0[1].jpg
26 KB, 500x374
>>17691461
Korn likes em
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.