[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you experience during meditation /x/? For me the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: byut765434.jpg (260 KB, 1086x550) Image search: [Google]
byut765434.jpg
260 KB, 1086x550
What do you experience during meditation /x/?
For me the most often experience is a very bright white light like if you look straight at the sun but it don't hurt your eyes. Sometimes i walk in a unknown town or a terrain or hear voices.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 425x283
A liquid enters my body and cleans everything away. Then I float up and away. I'm in outer space. Before a Saturn like planet a giantic astral creature. Humanoid in appearance with stars and galaxies as skin. It has antlers. It's eyes black and formless. The same texture and colou as its skin. It never opens its mouth it communicates telepathically. It asks me about my day and my plans and points out things I was unaware of. Then I slowly sink back to where I was.
>>
Tingling and numbness in my extremities, swirling blue/green clouds of faint colour. Sometimes a ringing or buzzing sound. Sometimes a spinning feeling.
>>
>>17691134
Intredasting shit, dude. I almost all the time experience very abstract shit like sacred geometry like in those psychedelic gifs or very trivial shit like walking in an empty town. How much time does it take for you to see/hear shit? how long have you been practicing? Did you get guidance from meditation? My consciousness told me to get free or to master the path of fire.
>>
Zooming toward a nearby electrical object and shrinking smaller and smaller, falling into it then seeing weird shit and getting shook out of it.
>>
A nimbus above my head going sentient and telling me I'm a chair.
>>
File: 1450407857172.jpg (96 KB, 599x602) Image search: [Google]
1450407857172.jpg
96 KB, 599x602
Well that depends.

I can control it pretty well.

Usually I am visualizing light coming down on the top of my head and going out through my third eye.

Sometimes I will daydream and see the area all around me. I will be aware of stuff all around me, I'll have my eyes closed but if someone comes up to me or walks past me, i'll open my eyes and make direct contact with their eyes.

I will daydream about where I am at or something and go there and see that place, from above. Or I will see space rushing towards me, as in stars and darkness going into a hole.

I will feel completely at peace and stop thinking about anything sometimes. And just focus on the moment.

Doing it always helps me get ideas, and I always do the above before exams and right after studying.

I get great ideas, doing the above. ^.

Meditations I do the most, SA TA NA MA, and middle pillar.
>>
>>17691153

I get the numbness too.

After about 40 mins, I like to stretch my knees out and then get back into position.
>>
>>17691125
Never experience thing like that. I experience bliss a lot of the time throughout the day; go into super energized states feeling full of life.

One time maybe had what is called a clear light dream? Had a dream where I saw my reflection in the glass and saw I was a rotting corpse. Walked off down some path and the dream started turning yellow right to left. It encompassed everything, all there was was yellow light exactly like the sun. I tried to see anything in the light and it changed to saffron a yellow orange color sacred to Buddhists, thats why they were saffron robes. It started sparkling. The dream that lead up to that was I got on this huge boat and we all got killed one by one. Then the dream repeated exactly the same and I tried to stop the deaths cause I knew how they happened. Then a third time it repeated and I was like hell nah and didn't get on the boat.
>>
>>17691174
you are already a chair anon.
>>
Everything turns black as I close my eyes amd I am in a dark room, the floor turns liquid and I fall into this liquid darkness that is very comfy, I keep sinking in it for a while feeling bubbles all over my body, then I free fall from the sky into some of my peaceful places, usually a grassy field on a windy day. The colors change sometimes to a more autumn colors but mostly its very green and quiet with cloudy skies. Then I chill there for a while until I feel ready to go back to the real world
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300 KB, 800x854) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300 KB, 800x854
>>17691157
Dat path of fire son!
>>
>>17691157
It takes me 2 minutes for the liquid to clean me the a minute to ascend. So 3 minutes altogether to begin talking to the creature but it talks quite slowly but times moves incredibly quickly. Odd like that. I've been at this since I was 13. My grandmother taught me about psychic readings and what not.

I get a lot of guidance in meditation, once the creature sat me in an empty room and put down infront of me three people who had wronged me. It connected me to them with a red string. It explained why they did what they did to hurt me and as I understood the red string turned bluish green. The creature continually guides me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.