[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chemtrails
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: chemtrails.jpg (5 KB, 325x155) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails.jpg
5 KB, 325x155
Can somebody redpill me on Chemtrails? What the fuck is the purpose? Why are they spraying shit in Rural and Urban areas all over the fucking planet? Maybe its not toxic though. But, I Iive in cleveland, A very dense city and earlier the sky was blue with very little to no clouds, after about 2 hours I noticed white lines in a pattern. They just sat there, big white lines that werent even expanding. 3 hours after that the sun began to set and there was just one big cloud stretching over the entire fucking city into the suburbs. Not a god damn space open at all, no stars or moon, nothing, just one big fucking cloud. I looked at the lake and the cloud expanded over it too with no openings. Can they modify the weather? WTF.
>>
They want the sky to be cloudy so you get depressed and use their drugs.
>>
>>17690388
it's to reflect the sun's rays and slow global warming down.
>>
>inb4 chemtrails are not real and you're just mental
I noticed the same thing in Ireland, once the net of white trails from planes shows up, it's a matter of up to 3 hours for sky to get covered without clouds coming from any sides, they just slowly appears
>>
Here's my thought on Chemtrails: my mom believes in them and she is an alcoholic nutcase.
Goodluck.
>>
>>17690423
shill as fuck
>>
>>17690428
Is the shill meme real? Seriously
>>
>>17690423
Too easy.
>>
>>17690388
check website referred in this thread

>>17688947
>>
>>17688468
>>17688473
>>17688480
>>17688482
>>17688486
>>
File: Contrail_fourengined_airplane.jpg (18 KB, 667x373) Image search: [Google]
Contrail_fourengined_airplane.jpg
18 KB, 667x373
Chemtrails are bullshit, OP.

Cloud-seeding is legit. The Japs do it. The Russians do it. It's documented and confirmed.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2004/jun/24/thisweekssciencequestions3

Chemtrails is just bullshit.

>pic related

Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust. Some of that water vapor comes from the air around the plane; and, some is added by the exhaust of the aircraft. The exhaust of an aircraft contains both gas (vapor) and solid particles.
>>
>>17690388
I wanted to look at the sky this morning, but my town is covered in a DEEP fog. I want to know what to look at. Hopefully they stay, even with the fog.
>>
>>17690433
Sadly. It's the ultimate comeback when someone is called out on their bullshit
>>
>>17690388
>Can somebody redpill me on Chemtrails?
Yea, read Introduction to Aerodynamics by Bob Tait.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.