[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I believe that everybody reacts to us based on our feeling in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: carl jung.jpg (31 KB, 236x367) Image search: [Google]
carl jung.jpg
31 KB, 236x367
I believe that everybody reacts to us based on our feeling in our body. We can change the feeling in our body to create the life we desire. Basically you can change your aura and become very attractive and successful.

Has anybody successfully pursued this?
>>
Yes, for a little bit. But it freaked me the fuck out and I stopped doing it. Now I'm confused and anxious.

It's gotten a little bit better since I started posting on /x/ again. Thanks guys!
>>
>>17690040
What do you mean, how can it freak you out?
>>
Mind is matter, boi
>>
>>17690044
It feels like I'm mind-controlling people, altering their actions and perceptions based on my own internal feelings.

Also, negativity manifests more negativity, so that's a responsibility you have to bear.
>>
>>17690049
Its not like we are doing anything abnormal, everybody is doing it. We just realized that it exists so we try to improve our skill.
>>
>>17690056
You are correct. But that didn't prevent me from irrationally freaking out about it. The whole "spirituality" thing hit me like a brick wall in a matter of a year. Beforehand I was EXTREMELY atheistic and skeptical about everything.
>>
>>17690065
Ohh I see now. Yeah ive become very good at it, its interesting
>>
>>17690076
What are some of the most noticeable changes in your life since you started?
>>
>>17690079
Well you can always stop the changes by changing your aura back. So thats cool, you can always come back to your old self.
>>
>>17690034
I'm very attractive but I'm shy and have anxiety, but I am able to show I'm interested and draw girls to me that I focus on, with barely saying anything. It's only the girls I focus on. I think there's an extent to this though
>>
How can I become a giant penis?
>>
>>17690088
Good job dodging that.
>>
>>17690034
>another mechanism for free will

Gee OP, maybe we CAN control our lives.
>>
We release a frequency around our body, which can be felt by the people near us. People with similar frequency get attracted to each other, while people with opposite frequency collide.
>>
>>17690250
lmao nah i didnt mean to. I just didnt want to explain my life changes as if they were permanent.
>>
>>17690307
Can you explain some of your non-permanent life changes then?
>>
>>17690088
How does one go about raising it
>>
>>17690316
I become cute and beautiful when im radiating my super aura
>>17690320
Its really super simple but im scared to reveal it because than youll have all the power.
>>
>>17690450
I think I do this on a subconscious level. I feel I can "give off" my desires. I've had people even say they don't know why they were so drawn to me
>>
>>17690450
>im scared to reveal it because than youll have all the power.
Oh, you're one of THOSE assholes
>>
>>17690450
>I'm scare to reveal it because you'll have all the power

Hahah. Just admit it and cut the act. You don't know dogshit about anything, fucking poser.
>>
>>17690034

Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjES8831wKc
>>
>>17690265

In other news: Birds of a feather flock together
>>
>>17691296
>Hahah. Just admit it and cut the act. You don't know dogshit about anything, fucking poser.
>>17691262
Its true, you seem pretty scared to realize the power. Maybe your afraid that itll break your sense of reality.
>>
>>17691319

Nobody cares.
People who turn to magic to better their life obviously have such a shit life they'd use ANYTHING to change it so go and tell us how you manipulate aura
>>
>>17690034
I've got a party to go tonight. My crush will be there, but really qt will do. I want to look confident and attractive. What do I do?
>>
>>17691330
Feel confident and attractive
>>
>>17691362
But I'm neither. How can I feel something I'm not? I mean literally how? Is there a method?
>>
>>17691330

Just be
The Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=walnCp3Qfcg
>>
>>17691370
Attractive is all subjective. Nobody is objectively attractive.

Confidence is an action, not a state of being.

Step 1: Stop telling yourself you can't do it
Step 2: Do it
>>
>>17691370

Do >>17691377
>>
You seem to be talking to personal magnetism. Look it up, sometimes I can feel myself radiate when I talk about something I'm passionate about.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.