[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
plausible? maybe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
A conspiracy theory I've recently hatched:

Non-specific pain diseases, adhd and possibly autism, along with other nervous system or immune system overactivity diseases have been on the steady rise due to the increased amount of energetic signals like wifi, bluetooth et al being beamed through our bodies from dozens of locations every minute of every day. Our nervous system is in essence an electrical system which could have interaction with these signals, as well as false positives for pain and developmental control issues.

>pic not related, its a veiny tit with a face
>>
>>17689990
Well, wifi is just radio waves, which occur naturally, so thats probably not the case. You cant create a new type of wave, its all part of the electromagnetic spectrum. The rise in autism is most likely due to the ever broadening definition of what autism actually is. In olden days, if someone was heavily autistic, he would have just have been called an asshole or a weirdo.
>>
None of those things are on the rise only their diagnoses are on the rise.
>>
>>17690013
This. We clubbed the fuckers to death in the past, just like seals. Now they get their special snowflake treatment and gibzmedats for being subhuman.
>>
>>17690005
Radio waves are naturally occurring, but not in the amplitudes we see from technology now, and from every direction.

>>17690013
I wish I could agree. Seeing the particular rise of developmental disorders in education and the particular sort of behaviors that go with them is peculiar in comparison to the more standard tards and windowlickers we would put on an iceflow in years past.
>>
>>17690020
Youre obviously trolling, but here is a list of historical figures who all fit into the autism spectrum.

>Albert Einstein, Amadeus Mozart, Sir Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Thomas Jefferson, Michelangelo.

you might want to get checked for aspergers, tho.
>>
>>17690013

Good point. First of all doctors make a shit ton of cash by prescribing medication to kids and adults, most doctors don't give a fuck if you really need the medication or not and a lot of parents think their child is somehow fucked in the head if he doesn't sit quiet in front of a TV. Also being anti social and sitting in front if computers all the time might have something to do with autism, kids grow up playing video games and browsing retarded internet memes that they don't know how to act in the real world and become outcasts which could be mistaken for a mental illness.
>>
>>17690037
I think thats causation v correlation desu, though it does make for antisocial behavior. No, working directly with adhd kids, you can see that their brains are not capable of functionality like the standard kid template we all expected to grow into. Its a parallel to normality, with the same result possibilities but a different developmental path.
>>
>>17690051
Speaking of autism, I did not type "desu". Some sperglord has an autocorrect running on here.
>>
OP you are right, and vaccines play a role.

Our bodies are adapting to interpret new signals.

Really want to blow your mind, collate the connection between the release of the Iphone and high function autism.
>>
You are all fucking retards. Its a good thing youll be virgins for rest of your lives.
>>
I agree OP. And so does David Icke. And so does https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-batcho-160a515

http://www.naturalnews.com/053684_RF_radiation_cell_phone_towers_DARPA_scientist.html
>>
>>17690055

Hiroshima Nagasaki doesn't like abbreviations.
>>
>>17690071
>OP turns his head 30 degrees to the left to look at his sleeping wife of 9 years who has conceived two children with him
>OP smiles to himself over both his luck in finding an objectively beautiful woman and how 4chan posters are retards
>OP debates on using melatonin like his wife does because she's knocked the fuck out
>>
>>17690036
I have some mild autism probably. Never got checked for that.
>>
File: 1449926431512.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1449926431512.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
This is why people think we're stupid. Anyway isn't there something about microwaves from phones giving us cancer. Maybe keeping them in your pocket messes with your sperm and eggs producing syndrome of the downs.
>>
>>17689990
>>17690005
the rise in autism diagnoses is because women in the west are waiting until past 30 years of age to have children, and when women are that old, the chance of their children having some sort of disorder skyrockets.

don't worry if you're older than 30 though, just make sure your wife isn't or you'll regret it
>>
>>17690118
Maybe it's like fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
File: Screenshot_20160514-014020.png (308 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160514-014020.png
308 KB, 1080x1920
>>17690118
Is this you?
>>
>>17690122
What really sucks, is you are adding onto another effect.

And it's due to social engineering in our culture, it's promoted on all TV/media.

Females are encouraged to have causal loveless relationships until their 30s and then seek stable beta males for birthing.

It is even being taught almost, like it's a right of passage.

This whole generation is brainwashed to think they live forever and that passing on genes is bad, and at the end. There will be a ton of elderly millennials, especially white and Caucasian. And that is when we will see, euthanasia come into play.
>>
>>17690169
No, But I agree with the microwaving food. It's a sin in my book and ruins many foods. Even if just warming up, Pizza doesn't count though because that's already tainted by devilish preservatives and such.
>>
>>17690036
The only thing those people have in common is that they were all smart.

Autism, on the other hand, is a form of mental retardation. Sure, every now and then you can find one that's really good at doing multiplication in their head or some other bullshit. Big difference between that and actually being smart.
>>
>>17689990
ADHD isn't a real thing, its never been treated until big pharmaceutical companies started making meth. Radio/Wifi/bluetooth is not going to effect the human body, if it did we would read brains by now. We would be robots.
>>
Can I get some sources? I want to believe but y'know... Sources.
>>
>>17690187
well of course white first-worlder kids have been brainwashed into thinking passing on genes is bad, theyve been taught theyre sinful, privileged polluters that are ruining the earth from the day theyre born. what do you think that does to a generation?
>>
>>17689990

Non-specific pain diseases, adhd and possibly autism, along with other nervous system or immune system overactivity diseases have been on the steady rise due to advances in medical care and humanitarian thought - as in people with "invisible" defects arent beaten into submission, locked up, killed, abandoned to die, or simply ignored as much as they would have been in the past
>>
>>17690187
There are a couple other factors in play, too. Kids are -very- expensive. They cost a lot of money even just to be born (the bills for prenatal care and subsequent hospital delivery are stratospheric,) never mind the cost of raising, feeding, and housing them. Many millennials can't afford the rent on a 1 bedroom; forget about a 2 bedroom. Then there's also the fact that nobody wants to be a single parent. Even if you get married and have your child(ren) only in wedlock, the chances are fifty-fifty that you and your spouse will split at some point, and if you do, you're going to be stuck raising and supporting your child(ren) all on your own. I'm not interested in having kids with odds no better than the flip of a coin of having a dependable partner who will stay with the family and do their half of the work raising/supporting the kid(s.)
>>
>>17690610
I agree. Shut the fuck up about this female in their 30's conspiracy bullshit. Women aren't having kids in their 20's because they don't make enough money to support them yet, that's it. Wait until they get established in their careers and they'll be popping out those babies.
>>
>>17690678
as automation in warfare and industry continue to advance, human population will be viewed as a much less important resource by governments and corporations. excess underclass populations have already been blamed for environmental burdens for decades, the pieces are all in place.

i expect to see more governments across the globe at least gently promoting two-child or one-child policies in my lifetime, perhaps sterilizing more convicted criminals, eventually promoting a return of eugenics as resources grow scarcer and human life and human labor grows less valuable
>>
>>17690736
Calm down, George Orwell.
>>
File: Ton Cruze.png (439 KB, 910x898) Image search: [Google]
Ton Cruze.png
439 KB, 910x898
>>17690020
>mfw you get diagnosed with a "subhuman" disease tomorrow out of nowhere
>>
>>17689990
Thats why we all get cancer op.
>>
>>17690032
> Seeing the particular rise of developmental disorders in education and the particular sort of behaviors that go with them is peculiar in comparison to the more standard tards and windowlickers we would put on an iceflow in years past.

modern education systems and overcrowded communities are stressful and damaging to the minds of youths and it only gets worse as funding drops and economy shrinks
>>
>>17690762
>By one of those roaming psychologists that just ambush people and diagnose them against their will
>>
>>17690118
radio waves are too big to do anything but transfer a tiny tiny amount of heat to your body at high amplitudes. stand in the center of a ring of transmitters and you might get warm

microwave radiation is much smaller and can interact with your body but again only to transmit heat through dielectric heating.

you're looking for ultra-violet and higher frequency radiation which can break molecular bonds, sometimes fucking up your cells as they divide and giving you le cancer. ionizing radiation like x-ray and gamma rays will produce a shitload of free radical OH- in your body that fuck up your body's chemistry AND destroy intermolecular bonds.

i wouldn't worry about phones, if you want to worry about anything, naturally occurring radioactive radon is pretty bad for you
>>
>>17689990
Best way to answer this question is to test your hypothesis. Good luck finding participants, time, and money to pull of this experiment though.
>>
>>17692252
It also highly possible that we are starting to NOTICE these new diseases and disorders due to changes in standards.
>>
>>17692229
Thank you, only person in this thread who understands.
>>
>>17692265
Doin my best
>>
>>17692297
Do you have any nude pictures of yourself to share?
>>
>>17690215
you're fucking retarded, that isn't what autism is.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.