[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was watching this (https://youtu.be/UghBGvPepSQ) video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So I was watching this (https://youtu.be/UghBGvPepSQ) video on an ARG called the Wyoming incident. About halfway through the video, when the dude urged the players to do some ritual, the narrator talks about how fucked up it is, and he can't go into detail about it. It involves playing creepy music with eyes closed or whatever. Does /x/ know what the ritual is?
>>
Pls guys I'm super curious and I tried googling
>>
>>17689783
you turn your back to an empty hallway or window, and you close your eyes and envision an entity comming from behind you to kill you. keep this up for a long time, till you can overcome the eventual paranoia.

the entire ritual. now go do it.
>>
>>17689819
Rly? Wow it doesn't seem that bad but thanks anon. Why does everyone sound off the edgy alarm on it? Is it worse than I imagine?
>>
>>17689835
You have to do it to find out, we can't tell you anymore. Bye now.
>>
>>17689838
Aight aight mang I got it. Kthx senpai ttyl xD
>>
>>17689835
it can trigger mental disorders for real, though....
>>
>>17689783
hahaha i was there for the wyoming incident when it happened. it was a joke from the somethingawful forums that got way out of hand

i don't remember what the ritual was but i guarantee it wasn't really that fucked up, the worst thing that happened was when the people running the "game" told a player to go to a specific place to get a book or tape or something and nothing was there. after that they stopped the game and replaced the serial killer forum with some message about dicks or something
>>
>>17689783
Did anyone figure out the identity of this Night Mind guy yet.
>>
>>17692106

An uncreative faggot. Nothing matters besides that.
>>
>>17692135
I like his vids, they're pretty informative.
>>
>>17689845
>it can trigger mental disorders for real
So can a lot of things. Night mind is a pussy. Wouldn't be surprised if he's terrified by binaural beats
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.