[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think hell on earth would be like both metaphorically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1458941818707.png (101 KB, 242x223) Image search: [Google]
1458941818707.png
101 KB, 242x223
What do you think hell on earth would be like both metaphorically and literally?
>>
Nuclear war, Meteor or Yellowstone blowing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e6qbSHKzcmI
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

Enjoy
>>
So is there actually a Hell?
>>
Muslims everywhere
>>
Has there ever been evidence of a physical hell, on Earth?
>>
>>17689766
yes
>>
Hell is simply the lack of God's love

You're already in hell
>>
I imagine hell is just a long line of assholes
You wait for eternity, but the line never moves
Everyone is pissed off. No exceptions
Some annoying cunt is having a loud conversation on his cell phone
And there's the obligatory heavy smoker coughing up his lungs
If you stay sane long enough to get to the front of the line, the demons tell you your passport isn't accepted, and they send you to a longer and slower line
>>
File: 3b10300r.jpg (53 KB, 563x640) Image search: [Google]
3b10300r.jpg
53 KB, 563x640
>>17689764
This.

The brutality of WW1 is beyond comprehension.
>>
>>17689740
Wtf? Hell on earth is what its always been. Has there ever been peace on earth? Ever a time when suffering DIDN'T exist?
>>
File: files[1].jpg (48 KB, 398x334) Image search: [Google]
files[1].jpg
48 KB, 398x334
>>17689960
I can comprehend it
>>
>>17689822
Yup: Detroit.
>>
>>17689740
North Korea.
>>
>>17689966
>>17689968
both idiots in ivory towers for opposite reasons, lol

get a grip on yourselves. Suburban america is comfy and war torn african countries are not, end of story
>>
>>17689972
Afghanistan wasn't super fun though
>>
>>17689972
OK,(suburban) america. Ever step outside of your little bubble of comfort and seen reality? Does disease violence and death not exist in "suburban america"? Foh
>>
>>17689981
I don't give a shit if you were in fritzl's basement itself. Saying you can 'comprehend the suffering of WWI' or that because suffering exists in two contexts that their magnitudes must therefore be comparable, you are either arrogant or retarded
>>
>>17689987
You dumb small minded little fucker. Suffering is a part of LIFE idiot! Even outside of war suffering is rampant in various degrees. Physical, emotional, mental, spiritual.Also, you replied to the wrong poster
>>17689968 - THATS who posted the WWI meme
>>
>>17690001
I don't know which anonymous is which, bub. Are YOU retarded?
My point is that the suffering of suburban america is in no way comparable to the myriad other kinds of suffering that exist.

Just because suffering is unavoidable doesn't mean you can handwave all corners of life and claim that suffering exists and is equally horrible and inescapable everywhere. I can't even imagine that kind of mindset.
>>
>>17690015
Fucktard, the thread was "what would hell on earth look like?" I responded by saying hell has always BEEN on earth because suffering has always EXISTED. I never compared the suffering of one thing to another, YOU did this dumbass! If you can't figure out who posted what then you probably shouldn't call someone retarded, retard.
>>
File: Tortured-Girl[1].jpg (18 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Tortured-Girl[1].jpg
18 KB, 615x409
>>17690015
The things you can't imagine could fill a book
>>
>>17690022
>reply to two people
>one person replies
>cover both bases because it could be either Anonymous
it's not complicated
>>
>>17690035
>not complicated
Obviously
>>
>>17690022
>I responded by saying hell has always BEEN on earth because suffering has always EXISTED.
in this very sentence, aren't you comparing suburban life to hell?

Having to walk to a different room to plug in your charger may be some small amount of suffering but I wouldn't call it hell. So "real life" (which is an umbrella that includes "suburban life") is not a good way to describe what hell would look like.
>>
>>17690059
No, not suburban, life. Forget suburban, urban, rural and all that cultural baggage. Think 'life' as it exist. Pain is naturally a part of being a sentient being. To a degree, it is inescapable. People usually equate the mythological 'hell' with 'pain and suffering' . With this reasoning I responded saying that if hell were really to exist, what's stopping one from being able to call it the physical world we exist in now. Not just humans, but animals as well. All life must feed on other living things to survive, naturally. All livings things decay and die. Looking back on human history, when has there ever been a time of no suffering and death? Currently in the world suffering and death is literal all around us, but 'sheltered' people just choose to turn a blind eye to it because its easier then facing a harsh reality.
>>
>>17690059
But in the end, it just depends on your perspective, so..
>>
>>17690095
true, I also believe suffering is inescapable, but with how much we've minimized it, I think calling life hell is an impossible jump. Certainly life can be heavenly
>>
>>17689740
There are many types of hell on earth. It's all how you get through it. If you meant literally hell, North Korea would be close: constant suffering but brainwashed to believe you are better off than anywhere else
>>
>>17690113
I agree somewhat. Life is definitely probably better off today then centuries ago. It just seems that the bad outweighs the good most times, giving the overall picture a negative quality
>>
>>17689740
It
is
already
herE.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.