[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone I'm friends with on facebook who I know has at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Someone I'm friends with on facebook who I know has at least some knowledge of the occult posted this

Is it a spell of some sort? I'm reluctant to ask.
>>
that's a smashed egg.
>>
>>17689024
Looks like breakfast to me.
>>
>>17689024

This is autism.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (407 KB, 1534x1436) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
407 KB, 1534x1436
>>
>>17689024
Oh no OP, he's trying to make a homonculus. Quick, to stop his spell, you have to break into his house and kidnap his dog. Don't ask why, just do it, quick!

In all seriousness, he's either:
A. being a weirdo
B. wasting eggs
C. trying to make a homonculus
D. all of the above
>>
>>17689070

My post or this guy taking a pic of an egg on a tree stump?
>>
>>17689189
yes
>>
>>17689189>>17689502
but really though, just looks like wasted breakfast to me
>>
>>17689073
it looks like a lizard man or a primte
>>
It's a failed ritual to Beelzebub.

Your friend attempted to make an offering to him, in exchange for power. The offering was worthless, however. So Beelzebub, having a sense of humor, responded in kind by giving him a single fly as a familiar.
>>
>>17689594

Details? What kind of ritual?
>>
>>17689024
its a fucking egg cracked on a stump.
>>
looks like homer
>>
>>17689594
>fly familiar
Good eyes anon.
>>
>>17689024
you rub the unbroken egg on a sick person, the egg is supposed to take the disease and then you smash the egg on a tree or stump in this case to get rid of the sickness.
>>
>>17690263
What anon said here. It's also used to cure the "mal de ojo".
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.