[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunk Alchemst AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Wallace Cheese.jpg (62 KB, 544x319) Image search: [Google]
Wallace Cheese.jpg
62 KB, 544x319
Sup X

I hav studied alchemy and hermeticsm and I AM also drunk so feel free to ama
>>
>>17688960
why this picture
>>
>>17688964
first one i found in folder of pictures
>>
What's the best Wallace and Gromit short?
>>
>>17688960
You sound like a massive drunken faggot.

Why haven't you set aside the desire to control your reality and join the dance?
>>
>>17688976
Wallace and Gromit is a masterpiece

>>17688988
I am massive and drunk, so probably a foaggot too. I am on my way to shamanic ecstasy and the dance, need to study more hermeticism first
>>
>>17688995
You can spend your whole life dreaming and forget to live.
>>
>>17689006
I can but I''m not going to. Getting smashed is fun but sobriety is the ultimate state

The Philosophers Stone is only found in sober states, no drug will find it for you, use them as tools to help you comprehen it but ultimattelyy the stone is sober
>>
>>17689012
Kek, stop speaking in allegory and drop the act. Wtf are you talking about? Yes we know you are aware and probably decently intelligent but honestly, what do you have to offer?..that isn't so easily available.
>>
>>17689032
>act

Alchemy isn;t about the allegory, its about personal understanding/esoteric method
I have nothing to offer for others
A bit of strategic googling will put you in the right state of mind
>>
sorry for short ama but i need to sleep

to the anon that thinks im just talking bollocks, maybe i am but it/s the only way i can explain all the alchemical wisdom. lanuage fails me at the moment soz

thanks for the good time x it has bee a fuckin banger
>>
>>17689039
>what do you have to offer?..that isn't so easily available.
Which means I know how to use Google.

>>17689049
I don't think you're talking bullocks, there is literally a small thread where you came in saying you're an alchemist as soon as i scrutinised you're now leaving.

This is a perfect example of an /x/ rping thread:
"I know some spoopy things.."
"Describe and/or explain"
"fuck u Nigga, u just gotta believe."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.