[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy tv sightings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: cweepy fred.jpg (18 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
cweepy fred.jpg
18 KB, 300x168
Name some creepy tv sightings you may have seen in your life
>>
File: frog image (710).jpg (15 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
frog image (710).jpg
15 KB, 330x357
England lost WC
>>
>>17688391
I saw a T.V. in an alley, it had it's face smashed in and it's guts ripped out. To this day no one knows who did it. It was gone the next day like it was never there but I swear I saw it.
>>
>>17688391
I saw a few at the electronics store this morning.
It's a conspiracy. I know it.
>>
>>17688391
I was taking a walk at a forest when an 80 inch tv walked past my trail
To this day i'm still shocked
>>
pack of wild 10-inchers tore up my camp once
>>
File: let me get a better look.gif (665 KB, 220x238) Image search: [Google]
let me get a better look.gif
665 KB, 220x238
>>17688888
Those quints are a conspiracy
>>
Okay enough puns.
Some anon told this story

>> fall asleep watching one of the few channels that go off the air
>> wake up watching a youtube video on my TV
>>realise some of my dreams have featured audio from some nutjobs youtube
>> realise someone was broadcasting videos into my TV in my sleep
>>
ha ha, well its not a tv sighting, but a youtube sighting, but one time before i just blocked out all youtube ads, instead of a regular ad for a regular product, the "ad" was something else.

it interrupted a regular video like ads sometimes do in the middle of vids on youtube, you know? or maybe it preceded the vid, its been a while, but it was definitely an ad and not the vid itself

it was some kind of hour-long presentation by some old guy trying to explain his bible prophecy and racial categorization philosophies. he was not racist, as in he did not seem to carry hatred for other races, but he did spend quite a while rambling on about how god gave certain lands in the world to the red man and the yellow man and the white man and the brown man, and how interactions and conflicts between these races were all part of bible prophecy and how he thought he had the formula to guessing at the future with the bible's help

i wish i had thought to save screenshots of it, but i grew bored of his presentation and assumed it was a strange glitch that inserted some other youtube vid in place of an actual advertisement, and refreshed the page to actually watch the rest of the original video i wanted
>>
>>17689214
Was this at night? A nigga could've been carrying it
>>
>>17688888

yooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>17688503
>>17688888
>>17689214
>>17689324
Same fucking autismo
>>
i remember watching a public access tv show when i was around 7-8 just flipping through tv channels. and for an hour straight it just showed a frail, skinny bald man on camera washing his hands with an occasional abrupt cut to him standing in front random stop signs.

it was so fucking odd that's how i can remember it so clearly. i've never come across anything like that again. go figure.
>>
I remember watching duck tales and seeing a translucent star spinning on the screen. It was the episode where they go to ancient Egypt and a character was reading from a spell book. I showed my mom who immediately called the station. The star went away right before the episode ended. She wouldn't let me watch that station after that. Sucks cuz Bonkers came on right after that but I couldn't watch it anymore.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.