[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did jesus do during the hidden years of his life? >>have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tSkMnJtm4xt_e4QD.png (256 KB, 391x456) Image search: [Google]
tSkMnJtm4xt_e4QD.png
256 KB, 391x456
what did jesus do during the hidden years of his life?

>>have a family?
>>adapt buddhism in india
>>travel to england?
>>
>>17687677
Dunno. Probably worked, helped out the family, lived an ordinary life in lowbrow Nazareth.

I don't find any of the fantastical stories about the trips to India, etc., to have any foundation in reality.
>>
File: oh_jesus.jpg (42 KB, 319x445) Image search: [Google]
oh_jesus.jpg
42 KB, 319x445
>>17687677
>the hidden years of his life

Like everyone else alive at that time has extensive documentation of their lives, photos, scrapbooks, home-pages, dental records, rap sheets, home movies....
>>
>>17687677
Jesus never existed.
>>
>>17687731
Like man, what if none of us really exist... You're so deep, Anon, like my cat's butthole. Now that is paranormal.

OP: He probably did some traveling and just lived his life like we all do. He was a regular guy when he was alive. His calling just happened to be that of a spiritual teacher and then later Christianity perverted all of that into the fundamentalists you see today.
>>
>>17687677
piramids
>>
File: 041008-4.jpg (127 KB, 985x1388) Image search: [Google]
041008-4.jpg
127 KB, 985x1388
>>17687912
>You're so deep, Anon, like my cat's butthole.

Anyone else find it deeply disturbing that anon felt a need to share that with /x/?
>>
>>17687912
Yep.

Everyone's a regular joe and then you get crucified.
>>
>>17687949
>Everyone's a regular joe and then you get crucified.

Happened to countless numbers of people that irritated the Romans.
>>
>>17687677
Read the gospel of Thomas. Part of it talks about Christ during his teenage years, doing things such as standing up up to bullies and teaching them a lesson with his magic powers as well as bringing clay birds to life just for fun. It was taken out of the bible at some point in time because it didn't portray Jesus as a very Christ like figure and more like a little rascal.

Also there was a group of Christians in Italy (can't remember what time period or who they were) but they supposedly had writings that talked about Jesus teaching reincarnation. Unfortunately, the Roman Catholics wiped out the entire group some time ago (pretty sure along with all their writing.)

I went to catholic private school and thats about all I remember learning of him during his "hidden" years.
>>
>>17687965
Minorites, i think- check out 'The Name of the Rose' by Umberto Eco. Great book.

Jesus died and was buried in Kashmir. Met a dude who lived down the street from the tomb/shrine- it's taken as fact there by both Muslim majority and Hindu minority.

Basically it sounds like after he was resurrected he decided to be a backpacker and walk the Silk Road east until he got to the foot of Shiva's home mountain, where he's buried.

Gooooooogle it bruh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.