[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spooky nightmare please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1440233500849.jpg (30 KB, 357x479) Image search: [Google]
1440233500849.jpg
30 KB, 357x479
I need some serious dream interpretation

back story
>real life
>be kids
>two older brothers
>dad has three pocket knives
>each has the image of a different animal on it
>he explains that we will each inherit one when were adults
>fast forward to adulthood
>little brother gets all three
>he distributes one to each of us

now the nightmare
>little brother is trying to kill me (i knew why but i cant remember)
>i keep trying to push him away
>everytime i seemingly solve the problem, he comes back but more aggresive
>eventually were battling with our knives and i know i have to kill him
>despite him being twice my weight and two inches taller, i find it easy
>i stab him in the gut but he stills comes
>so i stab again then rip the blade across his gut
>then finally slit his throat, knowing he dies

what dose it mean?
>>
>>17687555

i got trips, someone please help
>>
Bump for trips and boobs
>>
>>17687816

>boobs

what?
>>
File: NsLZ5hu.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
NsLZ5hu.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
>>17687555

Just because you got trips.

Anyway, sometimes when you dream about killing someone related to you, it means that there is a negative aspect about that person that bothers you, maybe the fact that he got all three knives, I don't know.

Remember, 99% of dreams just tells you about yourself, they show your worries, your fears, your joys, or the things that bothers you. It's not likely that you're going to kill your brother IRL, right?
>>
>>17687839

idk he keeps insisting we go on a hunting trip, and hes hated me for the last decade cuz i called him fat when he was 12.
>>
>>17687839
>>17687847

but seriously, its weird. i mean i dont have any issue with him that i havent had for years, so idk, was just a really weird vivid dream
>>
>>17687849

Or well... let me tell you that I had a somehow similar vivid dreams years ago, while studying abroad. It involved one of my roomies and his stash of weed, in the dream there was a girls very concerned about my friend hiding his weed because he will get some kind of trouble. A few days later, in a party, he and most of his friends where high as fuck, but some of them not so, and they plotted to steal his weed.

The weird thing is that I told about my dream to one of my close friends, who also happens to believe in whatever messages a dream can deliver, and we manage to prevent those assholes to take my friends weed.

Pobably I was just worried about he and his weed, and it was a fortunated coincidence that prevent further problems, so as in your case, maybe you're worried about any hate your brother can have towards you. Maybe you should talk to him a little bit more, and eventually, apologize for picking on him back then.
>>
>>17687877

i have. the day it happened. then a year later, than five years later when i came back to visit and hed show up at the airport just to glare at me. after that i stopped. he refuses to talk to me about anythign that isnt zelda.
>>
File: 1443041478996.jpg (381 KB, 1944x1296) Image search: [Google]
1443041478996.jpg
381 KB, 1944x1296
>>17687887

Pic unrelated.

Well, you'll have to work harder to earn your brothers trust again, but I can not really advice you about that. If you're still concerned about going camping alone with him, just try to bring as may friends as possible.
>>
>>17687958

>you'll have to work harder to earn your brohters trust again

no. im not putting any more fuel into an innocuous joke i made over a decade ago.
>>
>Spooky nightmare
>Please help

Dreams dont mean anything and are random images projected by our brains. Delete your fucktarded thread.
>>
>>17688284
>Dreams mean everything and are vivid visions projected by our eternal. Create your awesome thread.
FTFY
>>
File: 1460603085381.png (141 KB, 827x847) Image search: [Google]
1460603085381.png
141 KB, 827x847
>>17656209
>>
>>17687555
You should never interpret bad dreams, for it has a possibility to happen in real life
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.