[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me your most compelling alien evidence, /x/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 16
File: alien woman hybrid.jpg (38 KB, 345x486) Image search: [Google]
alien woman hybrid.jpg
38 KB, 345x486
Give me your most compelling alien evidence, /x/.
>>
>>17687350
You first.
>>
File: illegal alien.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
illegal alien.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>
>>17687350
I'll start because I'm bored at work.
I think the two most compelling cases are Betty and Barney Hill, and the Travis Walton case. Quick points.
B&BH: Interracial couple that wants no attention. Star map is interesting.
TW: His interest in UFOs prior to the incident actually makes it more plausible to me he would approach a craft.
>>
>>17687350
well the most believable for me are the ones which i saw with my own eyes, happened 3 times and i couldn't film the ufos it because either it took place too fast or too early for me to own a phone

i guess from the more popular cases its phoenix lights
>>
>>17687448
>phoenix lights
Yeah that is a pretty decent one.
>>
>>17687455
you should tell him his gf is a whore
>>
File: 1334797227126.jpg (3 MB, 1710x2532) Image search: [Google]
1334797227126.jpg
3 MB, 1710x2532
>>17687359
you're an idiot. both of those cases are almost surely false stories. the story and beings the barney hill describes under hypnosis directly correspond to an episode of the outer limits tv show that aired in the weeks prior to the hypno session. the betty hill "starmap" is absurdly bogus as the person who made the map spent an inordinate amount of time manipulating the so-called to get it to fit a constellation.

travis walton was fucking lying. he failed a polygraph, would only talk to publications that would pay him like the national enquirer, his entire family was UFO nutty for years before the "event" and even his father had left the family in order to search for UFOs. the story has zero credibility.
>>
>>17687455
ayy lmao
>>
>>17687467
you legit seem like you know what youre talking about, so i ask you this: is there anything that you've seen/heard about that DOES seem unusual, or maybe something thats more difficult to explain away?
>>
>>17687467
This. Abductions are the least compelling UFO cases. The most compelling ones are the military encounters. When does the Pentagon file reports on ghost sightings? But they did for UFOs.

So Tehran 1979 and Washington 1952 are the most compelling.
>>
>>17687467
>all this debunking with zero to back it up with besides "polygraphs work when they prove me right, and they don't when they prove me wrong!" and zero links.
>>17687485
>you legit seem like you know what youre talking about
You two are perfect for each other.
>>
>>17687455
Here's the thing, brah. Your ability to do this to another human will almost guarantee you will be unable to find real love because you don't know how to have a healthy relationship and you're most likely a sociopath. Enjoy this depravity now, so when you're old and alone you'll have "fond" memories to look back on.
>>
>>17687485
the problem is that so many of the claims about alien encounters have either been proven to be hoaxes or are simply unfalsifiable (can't be proven one way or another) that the whole field of research is basically stuck in a quagmire and keeps it rehashing the same old stories but with some new "twist" to sell books and make money on lecture tours, etc.

are there unexplained phenomena in the skies? yes.
are they alien spacecraft? there is no verifiable evidence for that whatsoever. that's where the UFO phenomena stands.
>>
>>17687543
>proven
I am more than willing to accept B&BH/TW as "proven hoaxes" but I will need some citation. Not just some anecdotes from an anon that doesn't know compelling can be a relative term.
>>
>>17687547
Then do the research.
>>
>>17687551
Does it ever get tiring only having a superficial knowledge of anything so when someone asks you to push to even the second layer of your stupid opinion you devolve into this?
>>
File: lf11-burden-of-proof.png (205 KB, 1600x1374) Image search: [Google]
lf11-burden-of-proof.png
205 KB, 1600x1374
>>17687557
No. The problem is that the kind of argumentation you want to engage in is circular and boring.

If you want to put forth a "best case" for unidentified flying objects being alien spacecraft or best case for people who've claimed to have been abducted by aliens, etc. then please do so.

>>17687543
>unfalsifiable

This is kind of the crux of the matter. If insufficient evidence exists and/or additional evidence can no longer be collected (witnesses die, landscapes change, data is lost, etc) then these old accounts of alien abduction or visitation are reduced to mere anecdotes and stories.

But, more importantly, there is no requirement to prove a negative.

Burden of proof fallacy:
>my grandmother was abducted by aliens
>wow. prove it.
>no. you prove that she wasn't abducted by aliens. protip: you can't.

No one will ever be able to "prove" that the entire universe doesn't exist inside the eyeball of a giant toad, but those claiming that it does should be met with considerable skepticism and be required to prove their case.

Skepticism should be the default modus for engaging with extraordinary claims. That's not debunkery, that's just being rational.
>>
>>17687350
Check this video out of UFO orbs in the night sky.
Pay close attention to the second half of the video once the white background begins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1N4fjUqkA
>>
>>17687350
Man, Bowie looks different without the red hair and the lightning stripe here.
>>
File: thisshitt.png (694 KB, 909x608) Image search: [Google]
thisshitt.png
694 KB, 909x608
>Give me your most compelling alien evidence

Remember: "Prove [ topic ] is real" threads are troll threads made to get n00bs sucked into endless arguments, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
Would never call this "evidence" but it's a good watch nonetheless, very informative in my opinion

part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo
>>
>>17687455

>>17687542
oh damn
this
Nothing to be proud of buddy, he maybe kissing your cum but atleast he isn't a fucking asshole messing around with people in relationships, you really are a sociopath
>>
>>17687715
>whine about being asked for evidence of [topic].

You're right.

Threads where kids roleplay about "disclosure" and the nefarious "alien agenda" are preferable on a board full of true believers and lumpenburgers who never learned critical thinking skills.
>>
>>17687350
Boyd Bushman (disinfo agents)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA3HV_gfq80
>>
/x/, where /sci/ rejects come to bloviate
>>
>>17687350

Why does this ayy lmao look like David Bowie?
>>
File: kosmicidemony.png (572 KB, 598x540) Image search: [Google]
kosmicidemony.png
572 KB, 598x540
Alien civilisation have never contacted us. The UFO phenomena and abduction cases are all demonic activities.
>>
>>17687448

Phoenix lights seems pretty easily explained to me. I'm not exactly a skeptic either, but lining up the lights with a dayshot of the mountains gives a pretty clear view of steadily descending lights at similar speeds.

There have been a lot of claims of weather balloons and flares and whatever where I think calling bullshit is easy but this one just doesn't seem that exciting.
>>
>>17687973

Thanks for your completely irrelevant soapbox.
>>
File: Nunnery_Quadrangle.jpg (134 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Nunnery_Quadrangle.jpg
134 KB, 640x480
I saw one here ("Nunnery Quadrangle, Uxmal, Mexico) close up, at night.
>>
File: Fart.gif (495 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Fart.gif
495 KB, 500x375
THE END IS NEAR LADS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNqgodc9Euw
>>
>>17687350
A good place to start is Richard Dolan's book "UFOs for the 21st Century Mind."
>>
Richard Dolan is good, also Leslie Keane wrote a compelling account of UFOs as seen by military witnesses: ‘UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record’. This is what I would call compelling evidence. Doesn't mean they are from alien worlds, but something is out there.

Jacques Vallee is another good source for books on what the phenomena could be. Personally, I'm waiting to see where Tom Delonge goes with the information he supposedly has gotten from a group of high level interested parties in ufos.
>>
>>17687455
>>17687542
>>17687781
>/x/- Paranormal
>>
>>17687542
>having fuckbuddies and wanting to come on women means you're most likely a sociopath

most socially retarded thing ive ever read
>>
>>17688601
Exactly. Why is this bullshit story on /x/?
>>
>>17687350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cqEKKYn7B8&index=12&list=WL
>>
>>17687467

Hill case
- the couple had been suffering for a couple of years before they even decided to try and get some help
- the male had physical marks around his genitals left by the examination process
- the female told of having been administered a type of pregnancy test that hadn't been invented yet, but would later become common practice
- physical evidence left on their car
- physical evidence left on Barney Hills shoes

Walton case
- 5 of 6 men were administered, and passed, a polygraph by state polygraph examiner Cy Gilson
- the 6th man re-took the test and passed
- Travis Walton was administered a polygraph test by Cy Gilson and passed
- None of the 7 men have ever come forward to claim it was a hoax, despite "debunkers" like Phillip Klass offereing them thousands of dollars to do so
- When Walton disappeared, the police suspected that the 6 men murdered him, and despite the fact that they could have been charged for murder, they never changed their story

As in every UFO case, the evidence is largely circumstantial due to the fact we don't have an alien body, or ship, to examine at our leisure. However, circumstantial evidence is enough to draw conclusions with a high degree of probability, and the probability is much higher that these incidents actually happened than the probability is that they were hoaxes or lies. Lies fall apart easily, and the more people involved in the lies, as in the Walton case, the easier and more likely it is that they will far apart. That hasn't happened though.
>>
File: 1462222765742.jpg (115 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1462222765742.jpg
115 KB, 1024x904
>>17687455
>>17687467
>>17687542
FUCK OFF BACK TO >>>/b/!
>>
The Phoenix Lights seem to be two sightings. The famous flare video which looks like a giant disc with bright lights over the city, and the triangular craft many people saw but no one has pictures of. The flare theory holds up well until you start looking more closely. How they don't quite flicker like flares and why the hell were they dropping flares in full view of a city? And the triangle craft is mysteries but it's just stories as far as I know. I don't think it's good evidence, but it's still my favorite UFO sighting.
>>
>>17687501
>The most compelling ones are the military encounters.

Agree, but I'd include professional civilian aviators and police as well. Reason being is that this group has a duty to not only identify, but also to report, which means it's part of their job, and they aren't out there intentionally looking for "alien aircraft" the way some civilian UFO idiots are.

As an aviator, if you spot an object in the sky, it is your duty to identify the altitude, speed, and heading of that object to determine whether or not it's a potential hazard to your aircraft, and if it is, it is your duty to adjust your course accordingly to avoid a collision. Commercial pilots are not only risking their own lives, but the lives of their crew, passengers, and any cargo they may be carrying as well, so they take this duty very seriously. Reporting these objects is equally important as it provides early warning to other aircraft that may be operating in the area, which again, can help save lives. The serious, and potentially dangerous, nature of air travel significantly decreases the probability of any kind of hoax, and the extensive experience of our professional aviators limits the probability of mistaken identities.

Police also have a duty to report, and while they lack the experience of making airborne identifications, they probability of intentionally hoaxing a sighting is far lower than the average civilian.

Japan airlines 1628 is one of the best documented examples of a civilian UFO encounter, and the objects were not only observed by multiple witnesses, but they were tracked on both air and ground radar, from 3 different locations.
>>
Cometa Report

It's solid as fuck.
>>
Does anyone have that picture with a bunch of ufo related quotes from Nasa people, presidents, etc?
>>
>>17687979

The Pheonix lights were observed travelling directly over residential areas in a long corridor in the Pheonix area.

Military aircraft don't drop flares training over residential areas, they drop flares training over military areas designated for just that purpose.

I understand being skeptical, but there's a difference between being skeptical and being stupid.
>>
File: ..jpg (628 KB, 1120x4048) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
628 KB, 1120x4048
>>17691367

This one?
>>
>>17691381
Great, thanks
>>
>>17691305
Please post photos, I believe you but the Hill case is really interesting and worth a longer discussion.
>>
>>17687350
Look in a mirror. We are aliens. Scientists have tried to recreate early earth conditions so as to create life in a laboratory and failed. The conclusion is that life on earth came from space.
>>
>>17691403
>scientists couldn't do something
>means it can't be done

Seriously, anon?
>>
>>17691396
Just do a search for the case, avoid the obvious debunkers, and you'll find what you're looking for concerning the Hill case.

From what I've seen, it's less reasonable to conclude they were hoaxing than it is to conclude that they were.
>>
I wish I could tell if Greer was a huckster or not...
>>
File: Flares.jpg (10 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
Flares.jpg
10 KB, 540x360
>>17691432
Greer is a huge huckster.

That nigger charges people big cash to be taken out to observe "aliens" and "alien aircraft" that are actually flares.

Look at this bullshit video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypd3_kF0350

Then compare what you see with the flares in pic related.

That fucker is a straight up fraud.
>>
>>17691418
Thats not what he said
>>
>>17691554
Then tell us what he meant.
>>
Aliens?
More likely than you think!
>>
>>17687350
I'll bring up one of my favorite 3 in the field.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._Mack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Y07Ij06qM
>>
>>17687350
In the early 90s, aliens ate Commander Keane's baby sitter. You couldn't get surer proof than that. /thread
>>
>>17691372
What I found most compelling is that Gov. Symington first ridiculed the sighting with a cheesy alien costumed hack during a press conference and then recanted three years later, saying the lights were real and not ours.
>>
>>17692305

Would you expect anything less from the cowards and liars elected for office in this nation?
>>
we are all alien to one another, friend
>>
>>17691372
There were two waves of lights in the Phoenix case. First was planes in formation, second was the flares.
>>
File: Phil Klass the ass.jpg (9 KB, 176x256) Image search: [Google]
Phil Klass the ass.jpg
9 KB, 176x256
>>17692383
Sure, Phil.

Sure.
>>
File: Astrophysics.jpg (183 KB, 1231x696) Image search: [Google]
Astrophysics.jpg
183 KB, 1231x696
Us humans have only three color-receptive cones when animals like the mantis shrimp have 16 so then the aliens might be there but we can't see them because we don't have their color receptive cones.
>>
>>17692418

That's not how it works m8

You have autism
>>
>>17691765
You fucker. Kekd
>>
File: image.png (589 KB, 650x647) Image search: [Google]
image.png
589 KB, 650x647
>>17688324
Story please!!!
>>
>>17692331
Absolutely not. His first press conference was a disgusting attempt to ridicule what a lot of people witnessed, including himself.
Maybe he finally told the truth about what he saw, but he's still a spineless coward who helped wreck a news reporter's career.
>>
>>17691305
You can't just look at the probability in the one case though, that's cherrypicking. Even if aliens have not visited Earth, if enough people come forward with stories, then there are bound to be some that look convincing.
>>
>>17691544
I had no idea he was such a fraud.

Shines a whole new light on the whole "disclosure" thing he leads.
>>
Recordings from pilots released through freedom of information act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al0tfT2i7aQ
>>
>>17687350

looks like David Bowie
>>
>>17691544
Flares don't just sit still. What about gravity and wind?
>>
>>17692652
Now that you mention it.

David Bowilmao.

>>17692634
Moaaar like this anyone?? Shits actually LEGIT.
>>
I could tell you that they've dropped on my head, but I don't have the evidence.

I'm a doctor, and I think that we project those things in our mind from relation to our birth.

Bright lights, a person in a mask, totally unprotected and vulnerable.

Sound familiar? It's your birth you moron.
>>
>>17692602
>You can't just look at the probability in the one case though

Sure you can. All you're doing is determining the probability of deception, and that probability can be assessed based on the circumstances and evidence surrounding any given case.
>>
>>17692665

The flares in the Greer video didn't sit still either.
>>
>>17692700

Not him-

Of course there are Aliens from another planet, are you fucking kidding me?

It's just that you probably weren't abducted, ever. You special fucking snowflake.

They'd probably abduct an airforce pilot that discovered them. Not some fat idiot from Iowa or something.
>>
>>17692350
I'm not your Alien, guy.
>>
>>17692698
You sound like one of the dumbest "doctors" ever granted a license. Did you get your degree based on being a minority?

Your stupid theory goes right in the shitter when you consider the fact that there have been multiple incidents of group abduction reports, and the probability that every single group member had a vision similar to their birth, while they were awake, at the same exact time, is about as close to zero as you can get.
>>
>>17692710
Wrong anon.

I've never made such a claim.
>>
>>17692702
It was so boring, I only looked at about 15-20 seconds of it
>>
>>17692715

Why would you ask?

I wanted to be an engineer but my mind wouldn't let me. With biology, it just "clicked."

The only difference between me, and you is that my work ethic took over and I'd rather die myself than not care about people.
>>
>>17692710
Hey.... that's completely unfair to fat idiots from Iowa. Pick on someone your own size, faggot.
>>
>>17692715
No, it's actually pretty good, since most people were born.
>>
>>17692715
>doesn't know Mexicans

I had a conversation with a Mexican Pilot on here before. I doubted his story due to his absolute retarded views on some jpgs he posted. Imagine my surprise when he posted his COMMERCIAL pilots license and supporting paperwork as evidence. Dude was a pilot after all, and totally fucking stupid. Like, bag of hammers dumb.
>>
>>17687350
We can all stop worrying. Trump has promised to kick the aliens out. Maybe personally. Shouldn't be too difficult once the catch sight of that hair.
>>
>>17692726
Show us proof. Do you have a license or paperwork?
>>
>>17692734
I am well aware of the fact that having skill in one area doesn't mean you can't be completely retarded in others, anon.

Case in point. >>17692726
>>
>>17692740

I do but damned if I'm going to suddenly post it online.

Go fuck yourself.

>post your identity on 4chan surely this is furthering your career

What in the fuck planet are you on?
>>
>>17692745
Tell me something only a Doctor would know.
>>
>>17692726
>I'd rather die myself than not care about people.

How many times have you risked your ass under fire to move to the assistance of "people", "doc"?

Didn't think so.

I have more respect for the white trash and ghetto black combat medics that ACTUALLY did in combat what you tell yourself you do.

I'm surprised you can type these replies, what with your head being so far up your ass and all...
>>
>>17692757

There's nothing we don't know that a normal person can't pull from wikipedia.

Try again.

I could tell you that I fucked your sister but you either don't have one or I don't care.

Or else, we fight every day from keeping the administration from actively killing people so that they'll go away.
>>
File: Its true anon.jpg (111 KB, 400x587) Image search: [Google]
Its true anon.jpg
111 KB, 400x587
>>17692757
Your diet sucks, you need to exercise more, and masturbate less...
>>
>>17692764

My soul is black as hell for what I've done, and that's being a respectable doctor.
>>
I met an alien once. They were illegal too. Snuck in to America and worked on a farm. Idk why rednecks hate aliens so much they're good workers.
>>
>>17687542
I doubt that. It's not like he's cursed. If anyone's going to be fucked, it's the cheating woman.

That experience will probably help him have healthier relationships in the future because he will know what an unhealthy relationship looks like.
>>
>>17692745
Ya know... there are filters in PhotoShop of GIMP that let you blur out text. Even in MS Paint you can draw lines over text you don't want to show. The only thing important about your evidence is that:

1: It should be a valid medical license
2: You must include a time stamp

Tits are optional (regardless of gender), except on /b/
>>
>>17692764
Stop being retarded. If you can.
>>
>>17692769
But everyone knows that!
>>
>>17692842
When you masturbate, you're thinking about guys.
>>
Whether or not aliums are real, abduction cases are fascinating.
>>
>>17693059
But everyone knows that!
>>
>>17693072
Fag detected
>>
>>17687356
Ayyyyy
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.