[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ancestral/Genetic Memories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: kerz_irmin_vor.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kerz_irmin_vor.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
(Pic unrelated)

Hey guys,

I'm wondering what you may think, or if you might have some material on the subject of ancestral and OR genetic memories, which may or may not be a single topic.

Is it a paranormal phenomena?
Is it just genetics we do not understand?
Is it just basically "memes" carried through by history?
Or is some kind of reincarnation at play?
How is it to be explained? Have you noticed any patterns?

It is weird because I have noticed how people seem, to some degree or another, follow in the footsteps of their ancestors whom many times they did not even met. But does genetic encode itself at such a level as to cause something like this?

I never even met my grandfathers, but I've been told time and time again of many peculiar, specific things in which I am very much like them. I have also grown in a country completely unrelated to my heritage and raised as a "normal" person, but later on when I started to research, I found a crazy amount of little details and things which are just like me and just like them, that we just happen to share although nobody ever taught me that.

It's kind of mind boggling how people seem to stay so "consistent to their genetic past" in a way. I'm not even sure it's truly scientific, as it could be likely that other forces and influences might have to do with it all. That's why I'm asking /x/. If anything it is an interesting topic.
>>
I'm white so I just have the standard deja vu from our alien ancestors

It makes perfect sense that the dna which guides your path gives us traces of our beginnings that we can perceive
>>
>>17685605

What do you consider "standard deja vu from our alien ancestors"?
>>
>>17685566
Depends what you mean by memory. Obviously there's social and cultural memory. In fact your day to day memory is probably more social than you think.

Then there's epigenetics. In a sense you inherit experiences of your ancestors by which genes are turned on and off. I guess as well you could argue that our physiology, being influenced by a kind of bulk experience of ancestors. That would include brain physiology. And bacteria have a kind of immunity memory (how they can develop immunity to antibiotics so quickly when they (apparently) didn't have it before), it's a bit like epigenetics a d a bit like normal hereditary. If I understood some of the CRISPR stuff correctly it's based around this mechanism.

Genetic memory tho is not spooky imo, the spooky science thing is maybe how we adapt. So there's a legit hypothesis that dna uses quantum effects to find more beneficial mutations for survival, using "quantum random walks".

And I quite like the idea that we are manifestations of an eternal Will a la Shop enhancer. Koch, a famous and we'll respected neuroscientist, also believes in this as far as how consciousness arises. This also entails a kind of reincarnation (Nietzsche's eternal recurrence is an example), so we maybe don't have genetic ancestor memory, but maybe we have a kind of people that were similar to us in the past ancestor memory
>>
>>17685647
>Shop enhancer
Schopenhauer
>>
>>17685614
Just shit from back when they were breeding early chimeral humans with their dna. The smells, the scales, light and everything hums in my brain like most of my friends have experienced
>>
>>17685658

Most of your friends??? Really?

>>17685647
Honestly to be quite fair, if quantum effects are involved, then that's spoopy enough for me. Sure, laugh at the caveman who finds fire scary and incomprehensible, but although I get what you mean, it still blows my mind that our reproduction mechanisms may be sophisticated to such a point, as if we were supercomputers.

In a sense, you could say that there's "reincarnation without reincarnation", too.

It really is funny to imagine somebody just like yourself, but being around Gods know how many generations earlier, or that even there may be somebody just like yourself who will be born much, much later.
>>
>>17685566
This is what you want to listen to. Whatever they say here on /x/ is 99.99% trash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B546mQQZ-sE
>>
>>17685683
>Most of your friends??? Really?
Yes along with our fathers and their fathers before them. My village in Norway was visited early in mans time and aliens made our descendants. All the men here have had these visions
>>
>>17685694

Listening.

>>17685696

That is fascinating.

Though something to be kept into consideration is that the cradle of Germanic civilization is said to be northern germany, denmark and southern sweden - but not Norway. So why would they keep visiting once your family ended up there, after having already "crafted" you? You must be some kind of project, all of you.

I'm jealous because I'm white too but have no such "visits" and flashbacks.
>>
>>17685683
>Honestly to be quite fair, if quantum effects are involved, then that's spoopy enough for me.
If you want to see some more about it Jim Al Khalili did a documentary a bit ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8-_19IJJKuM

It's not that long ago that quantum effects were this funky and laughable idea for most in the scientific community, but over time they get found all over the place. Plants need quantum effects to live even.
>>
>>17685737

What.
They require quantum effects to live...
I'll bookmark it.
>>
>>17685744
Without the use of quantum random walks the part of photosynthesis where the plant actually absorbs the light energy would be too inefficient to work. So no quantum magic, no photosynthesis magic.
>>
>>17685756

Man, this really shows how little we understand.
>>
File: thaler_acromyrmex_nest_brazil.jpg (231 KB, 1200x791) Image search: [Google]
thaler_acromyrmex_nest_brazil.jpg
231 KB, 1200x791
Saving this thread with an interesting fact.

Ants can build giant structures, the knowledge necessary to build this structures is stored in their genes, how does ants have acces to this specific knowledge?

How do older ants teach younger ants to build?

Do they need to tech them at all, the ant just hatch and knows how to do this automatically?

Fucking ants men, how much do they know.
>>
>>17685744
Photosynthesis is a 100% energy conversion which is only explainable via quantum effects. Google it yourself, quite interesting. You'll never look at flora the in the same "light" again.
>>
File: 1266704843096.jpg (51 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
1266704843096.jpg
51 KB, 470x353
>>17688555
>Photosynthesis is a 100% energy conversion which is only explainable via quantum effects. Google it yourself,

Google it and found: "overall photosynthetic efficiency of 3 to 6% of total solar radiation"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photosynthetic_efficiency
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.